PDA

View Full Version : Driver of the race - Bahrain

N4D13
3rd April 2016, 17:43
So who will it be this time?

No one stood out particularly for me, so I'll go with RoGro for surpassing expectations once again. Yeah, that Haas car is much better than anyone expected, but it still takes some effort to drive it.

Honorable mention to Rosberg for doing everything that he is supposed to do: get away just fine, keep his nose clean and drive it home in first place.

Koz
3rd April 2016, 17:45
Grosjean and Vandoorne.

gm99
3rd April 2016, 17:46
Grosjean, Vandoorne & Wehrlein.

N4D13
3rd April 2016, 17:47
Oh, geez, I forgot about Wehrlein - he's been awesome in these last two races. Vandoorne also did a fine job, considering that this was his debut.

AndyL
3rd April 2016, 17:49
No one stood out particularly for me, so I'll go with RoGro for surpassing expectations once again. Yeah, that Haas car is much better than anyone expected, but it still takes some effort to drive it.

He is certainly beating his team-mate pretty comprehensively so far this season. I'd go for him too.

Wehrlein's been crushing his team-mate too, but I don't rate Haryanto anywhere near Gutierrez.

Given how poor the Renault's looked all weekend, I think KMag did well to get to 11th.

A FONDO
3rd April 2016, 17:50
Grosjean, Vandoorne & Wehrlein.

My choice is the same.

longisland
3rd April 2016, 18:01
Vandoorne - rookie of the day scoring the 1st place for Mclaren
Grosjean - 5 passes on Williams & Redbull
Wehrlein - Finishing ahead of Force Indias & Saubers is a testament of his talent in just 2 races.
Kvyat - Great recovery drive from a terrible qualifying session

Mia 01
3rd April 2016, 18:08
Grosjean drove another fantastic race. Kimi, solid drive there!

Tazio
3rd April 2016, 18:11
Grosjean, Wehrlein & Vandoorne stood out to me. Kimi had a good race, but a terrible start!

zako85
4th April 2016, 13:01
Rosberg is the driver of the race. He made a perfect start and run a pretty much flawless race. After him, I think Grosjean deserves an honorable mention, big time.

Jag_Warrior
4th April 2016, 17:07
Grosjean, Vandoorne & Wehrlein

I'll go with those three too. All three were very impressive.