PDA

View Full Version : Gumball

Funks
25th April 2007, 22:21
Anybody going to the start of this years 'event'? Starts this Sunday in Pall Mall. Get there early if you are, word is they are expecting a very big crowd.
:)

AndyRAC
30th April 2007, 12:41
Heard it mentioned on the radio, got more publicity than any WRC round, sad innit?

Woodeye
1st May 2007, 17:01
I really hate to see rich b@stards to drive those great cars. And if they happen to wreck one who cares? They have money to buy another.

Makes me wanna puke.

Kneeslider
3rd May 2007, 09:41
So, what's your problem with that? A car is there to be used, because if it isn't, then what it the point of it. You only have a very expensive piece of sculpture if all it does is sit in the garage.

If there weren't 'Rich B@stards' in the world, then there wouldn't be any great cars.

So what if something gets wrecked? Providing that you can afford the repair bill, then it's your problem. Anything which has been made can be made again, unless of course you are one of those originality freaks who insist that every part of every car has to be exactly as it left the factory.

I have two Gumball able cars, and would love to put them to the test on that sort of run, but I think that the £28k entry fee is a bit steep!

CharlieJ
4th May 2007, 13:37
It's been abandoned.

2 Brit's in a Porsche hit a Golf in Bratislava - One occupant of the Golf dead, the other seriously injured.

The culprits then left the scene in another car but were stopped at the border.

AndyRAC
4th May 2007, 14:40
And for Joe Public, he might be disgusted about 'irresponsible Rally drivers', not knowing it's not a proper rally.

A.F.F.
9th May 2007, 20:51
It's been abandoned.

2 Brit's in a Porsche hit a Golf in Bratislava - One occupant of the Golf dead, the other seriously injured.

The culprits then left the scene in another car but were stopped at the border.

Story continues. The other one was bailed out and tried to get away with a helicopter out of the country.

BDunnell
10th May 2007, 00:04
So, what's your problem with that? A car is there to be used, because if it isn't, then what it the point of it. You only have a very expensive piece of sculpture if all it does is sit in the garage.

If there weren't 'Rich B@stards' in the world, then there wouldn't be any great cars.

This doesn't mean that they should behave like w***ers while doing it, as personified by what has happened.

Daniel
10th May 2007, 08:13
This doesn't mean that they should behave like w***ers while doing it, as personified by what has happened.
Come on :crazy: He posted that BEFORE the accident happened.

J4MIE
10th May 2007, 21:46
Come on :crazy: He posted that BEFORE the accident happened.

The way these ****** drive, something like that was always going to happen.

:angryfire

Daniel
10th May 2007, 22:12
You could say the same about Sebastien Loeb driving his 3 wheeled car on the Acropolis last year.

Woodeye
15th May 2007, 17:01
You could say the same about Sebastien Loeb driving his 3 wheeled car on the Acropolis last year.

No, infact you couldn't. Totally different story.

These rich losers think it's nice to drive like maniacs on public roads in the middle of other traffic. Someone please explain the glory of that to me?

Captain VXR
15th May 2007, 17:16
BTW we don't even know if Morley and McConville are guilty yet so stop flaming until you know both sides of the story. The Golf isn't badly damaged in the shell. If they had been doing 200k/ph it would have made the Mk2 Golf have a lot more damage. If they are guilty, let them burn in hell

Daniel
15th May 2007, 18:17
No, infact you couldn't. Totally different story.

These rich losers think it's nice to drive like maniacs on public roads in the middle of other traffic. Someone please explain the glory of that to me?
Sebastien is a rich-loser by your standard. All he did was endanger other road users.

Woodeye
16th May 2007, 17:12
Sebastien is a rich-loser by your standard. All he did was endanger other road users.

If I had a dog named dot, you would be sc***ing it right now.

Daniel
16th May 2007, 18:35
If I had €30 in my pocket your pigeon would be flying to Alaska right now buddy!

scrappy
17th May 2007, 18:21
i hope they get what they deserve and the organisers get sued for criminal stupidity which seems to be a trait one finds in the wealthy the more money the fewer brain cells. This is Just rich people behaving recklessly and making legitimate motorsports look bad :mad: