PDA

View Full Version : What would you think...(2)

Erki
24th April 2007, 17:03
Since tony_jõehobu didn't like my earlier thread with the same title, I'll give it another shot.

What would you think if you saw someone on the street, all alone and a broad smile on the face, like this: :D
There's a chance that you just saw me then as it happens quite often to me: something funny comes to my mind and I start laughing, all on my own. And always some other person is around and I try to stop it and it only makes it worse. :\

Does it happen to any of you too?

Viktory
24th April 2007, 17:09
it's one of the worst thing that can happen! Especially if you're in class, everyone's quiet and you think of something funny and start to laugh for yourself (although you try to keep it in so instead of a laugh you get this weird sound) Very embarassing...

Erki
24th April 2007, 17:14
It hasn't happened in class with me. In class, I have sometimes started to laugh uncontrollably on something some other person says. Or I have wanted to say something that again makes me laugh with tears coming out. :\ And then when I finally have said that thing, the other don't find it funny at all. :p :

slinkster
24th April 2007, 20:45
It woould depend... if he was wielding some sort of weapon or looked like a drunk I might be a little scared.. but if its the average person, I'd just think nothing of it, I might be inclined to smile back!

I frequently think of funny stuff on the bus on the way to work and have to bite my lip or look out the window so people don't think I'm a wierdo smiling to myself. It's sad though, that I feel I should hide it and that smiling is seen as something unusual these days!

Erki
24th April 2007, 20:47
One other thing is that I don't want to give the impression to the other person that I am laughing on him/her.

LeonBrooke
25th April 2007, 06:49
I frequently think of funny stuff on the bus on the way to work and have to bite my lip or look out the window so people don't think I'm a wierdo smiling to myself. It's sad though, that I feel I should hide it and that smiling is seen as something unusual these days!

I do that occasionally. Sometimes in class as well. I think people think I'm mad...

Will L
3rd May 2007, 17:31
I get told off by my teachers when that happens.

I am posting here, because it happened today for the first time in a History exam.

Meow.

Erki
3rd May 2007, 17:46
I get told off by my teachers when that happens.

I am posting here, because it happened today for the first time in a History exam.

Meow.

So this means that you made history? :)

BDunnell
3rd May 2007, 19:09
I certainly do this. Listening to a funny radio programme on the bus or train can make it hard to control yourself too. I once had to get off a bus in Sheffield because I couldn't stop laughing at a joke.

BeansBeansBeans
3rd May 2007, 23:44
I hate it when I walk past someone who is smirking. Although they're probably just thinking of something funny, it totally un-nerves me.

Hazell B
4th May 2007, 08:22
Paranoia abounds :laugh:

Hayden Fan
4th May 2007, 22:39
Bwahahahahahaha! Thread was quiet for a few hours. I thought that was funny.