PDA

View Full Version : The incredible battle of the 2016 backmarker teams!

zako85
6th October 2015, 15:06
Haas-Ferrari vs Marussia-Mercedes vs McLaren-Honda.

I can't wait! So who is going to win this battle, how will they be ranked? Go ahead and cast your vote.

jens
6th October 2015, 18:10
:p:

But I still have to vote McLaren!

steveaki13
6th October 2015, 21:28
Can't see Mclaren being quite so bad next season. So I have to vote them.

I would then go Haas.

rjbetty
6th October 2015, 23:39
Aw hang on, I voted Haas but meant McLaren. Haha that's cheeky putting them as a backmarker (but seriously that Honda engine had seriously better improve - seriously) - I blame only just waking up after mammoth hours at work + much burning of candles at both ends.

Warriwa
7th October 2015, 02:00
I just have to back that beautiful Mercedes engine regardless of the chassis.

Robinho
7th October 2015, 15:47
Tricky, Haas look to be heading in the right direction with Ferrari bits, decent driver, some budget, but they are new. Manor with half a Williams and a new Merc engine should be big improves. McLaren have a very good chassis and the Honda internal combustion engine is apparently comparable with the field. If they can sort the electrical energy part they'll take a huge leap. Personally I think they'll all beat Sauber, Haas and Manor will fight it out for 2nd bottom, McLaren will be up with or ahead of Force India and Renault and nipping at the heels of Williams.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Mia 01
7th October 2015, 16:04
I voted for Haas. Think they got a decent Engine and a good driver. The Honda Engine wont take MacLaren far.

The Black Knight
8th October 2015, 08:51
I'd expected McLaren to be back up with the midfield next season so I can't see any of the others really challenging them.

Mekola
9th October 2015, 06:50
Manor has an advantage with that Merc engine at their backs.

steveaki13
9th October 2015, 07:41
I would love to be proved wrong but I see the Mercedes engine doing nothing but closing a 5 second gap to 4 second in Manors case. Mclaren must improve I would have thought and Haas will probably be around Manor.