PDA

View Full Version : Driver of the Race - Monza

steveaki13
6th September 2015, 15:18
Vote please

N4D13
6th September 2015, 15:21
Hamilton, no contest. Pérez also put in a good race. Actually, pretty much everyone in the top 10 did bar Räikkönen.

Robinho
6th September 2015, 15:28
Raikkonen, assuming the start problems were not his fault. Lewis was super today also

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

steveaki13
6th September 2015, 15:34
Its a poll guys. Have a vote

gm99
6th September 2015, 15:35
All the drivers who managed to avoid running into the back of Räikkönen at the start.

longisland
6th September 2015, 15:37
Hamilton. Had a flawless weekend from fp1 to the finish line.

pino
6th September 2015, 15:46
Lewis!

dj_bytedisaster
6th September 2015, 15:53
How can anyone vote Lewis or Vettel? What exactly did they do? Not fall over? I think it's got to be Massa or Verstappen. Especially the latter at least tried to pretend a race was happening.

steveaki13
6th September 2015, 16:20
I think Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel, Felipe Massa, Kimi Raikkonen, Sergio Perez, Marcus Ericcson all did great jobs today.

N. Jones
6th September 2015, 19:11
Marcus Ericsson. Lewis is driving the best car to 1st place. Any idiot can do that.

Mia 01
6th September 2015, 20:25
Apart from the start (if it was him bugging up) I give it to Kimi.

henners88
6th September 2015, 22:17
Hamilton for a flawless weekend. Kimi had a poor start, not sure if it was his fault but I enjoyed his race.

Tazio
6th September 2015, 23:19
The Boss gets my vote. He put an end to his threat for the race victory in less than two freakin' laps! :spin:

zako85
7th September 2015, 01:42
Everyone who didn't crash into Kimi.

Warriwa
7th September 2015, 05:57
Lewis is driving the best car to 1st place. Any idiot can do that.

Except Rosberg

Storm
7th September 2015, 09:21
^This time atleast he had the excuse of his engine packing up :p:

Hamilton was flawless, but as dj said Verstappen did try to put on a show!

The Black Knight
7th September 2015, 12:13
Driver of the race was Hamilton, no doubt. He was inch perfect around the track from start to finish. I only remember him making one lock up throughout the race and in FP1 and 2 he went wide at the first chicane once or twice. Other than those he was perfect the entire way, controlled the raced from start to finish. Masterful driving!

zako85
7th September 2015, 13:33
How can anyone vote Lewis or Vettel? What exactly did they do? Not fall over? I think it's got to be Massa or Verstappen. Especially the latter at least tried to pretend a race was happening.

To be honest, I think Hamilton has been doing great since 2012. And this season looks like one of those perfect 2011 Vettel races. This season it has been: qualify on the pole, win the race start, win the fastest lap, stay in front the whole time. Rinse and repeat. People think the whole race is boring because he is leading since the lap 1 in the fastest car, but you have to remember that he had already worked hard to win the qualifying and the start of the race. Yes, it's a boring season, but Hamilton is doing fine too.

zako85
7th September 2015, 13:49
All the drivers who managed to avoid running into the back of Räikkönen at the start.

That was my thought too, but I didn't see your post before I posted mine. Just watch what has happened in this 2011 V8SC race. It's very scary stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrRvz41Gv48

The Black Knight
7th September 2015, 15:57
To be honest, I think Hamilton has been doing great since 2012. And this season looks like one of those perfect 2011 Vettel races. This season it has been: qualify on the pole, win the race start, win the fastest lap, stay in front the whole time. Rinse and repeat. People think the whole race is boring because he is leading since the lap 1 in the fastest car, but you have to remember that he had already worked hard to win the qualifying and the start of the race. Yes, it's a boring season, but Hamilton is doing fine too.

He had a poor enough end to the 2013 season. In all honesty though, the only reason that Rosberg is so close to Hamilton as he is, is that the others are so far behind. In another season of domination, we'd have a situation where Rosberg wouldn't have almost always qualified on the front row of the grid and the points gap would be much more. I think yesterdays result has leveled things up after Monaco and the points gap now more accurately conveys the true gulf in performance there has been between the two throughout the course of the season. At a minimum, he now needs four more wins to secure the championship assuming Rosberg finishes second in each of his wins. It's all in his own hands and hopefully he is about to get a very deserved 3rd Drivers Championship under his belt. I think this has been, to date anyway, touch wood, his best driving season to date. He has raised the bar and, excepting Austria, Nico hasn't been close to him.

schmenke
7th September 2015, 17:34
Kimi.

Mekola
8th September 2015, 13:43
Vettel 2nd to best... And the best for me.

kfzmeister
13th September 2015, 02:48
Lewis is driving the best car to 1st place. Any idiot can do that.

Except Rosberg

Best reply of the race!

Mintexmemory
17th September 2015, 11:24
Marcus Ericsson. Lewis is driving the best car to 1st place. Any idiot can do that.

The idiot in the other Mercedes appears to have some difficulty!
;-)