PDA

View Full Version : Just a point of interest...

veeten
26th July 2015, 17:32
It seems like Mercedes is 'suffering' from a similar malady that others have had over the years, regardless of when their cars win.

When they're leading a race, they can be almost flawless. But given a situation, such as today, they just fall apart at the seams with rushed decisions and rash responses. This is when a team is supposed to be at its best, not fumbling about like the Keystone Kops.

henners88
26th July 2015, 17:40
Hamilton messed up a few times today but must have had half a smile when Rosberg had a puncture. Not as damaging a day as it could have been.

kfzmeister
26th July 2015, 21:14
Hamilton messed up a few times today but must have had half a smile when Rosberg had a puncture. Not as damaging a day as it could have been.

NO isht! The announcer said that if drivers keep position that Rosberg would lead Championship, the Nico had to pull that "It was my corner crap" Lol. Turns out HAM built on his lead......

ShiftingGears
26th July 2015, 23:12
NO isht! The announcer said that if drivers keep position that Rosberg would lead Championship, the Nico had to pull that "It was my corner crap" Lol. Turns out HAM built on his lead......

Yep, very silly stuff from Rosberg.

henners88
27th July 2015, 07:30
Lewis gave a good honest post race interview on the BBC. Held his hands up, said he was all over the place and lacked concentration leading to his mistakes. It's rare you hear drivers do this sort of thing these days in public, yet refreshing when you do.

Big Ben
27th July 2015, 09:21
Wow... this Hamilton guy is the best thing since the invention of the wheel even when he's a major donkey.

The Black Knight
27th July 2015, 09:51
I think it was a bit of a brain fart day for Hamilton. From the first lap trip over the gravel which I regard as just a racing incident, to his incident with Ricciardo. He actually drove an amazing race except for those two incidents. He was absolutely mega quick and I think were it not for the Ricciardo incident, for which he was at fault, he might have come 2nd or 3rd.

I was going to go to this race but I decided not to last minute. I am glad as Hamilton rarely wins when I go to a race, haha.

zako85
27th July 2015, 11:47
I don't think this was specifically a team fault. If the Mercedes cars had a better luck of not touching each other or other cars on track, maybe at least one could have been on the podium in Hungary. All in all, Hamilton is probably not too upset. Despite losing the race start to Ferraris and Rosberg, he ended up finishing in front of his teammate and increasing his points lead.