PDA

View Full Version : First pictures of Williams and Force India

dj_bytedisaster
21st January 2015, 21:53
First pictures are coming in for this year's cars and they still look like something that the BBC will bleep out. The Williams looks like a child rapist with his fly open. Whoever designed that should be shot in the head - immediately.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B75Y-soCYAISUDS.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B75ZBJTCEAAgghW.jpg:large

Robinho
22nd January 2015, 02:54
Appears they seem to have failed to eradicate the cock nose entirely

anfield5
22nd January 2015, 03:14
in defence of the F.I. it is last year's car with the new paint job, they are not releasing this years car until the first test, but the new paint scheme looks nice. As for the Williams, it is about what was expected and I am guessing most 2015 cars will look something like this, function over form etc.

Storm
23rd January 2015, 08:07
stupid noses/cocks just shortened not eliminated :(

TheFamousEccles
23rd January 2015, 19:24
"The Williams looks like a child rapist with his fly open. Whoever designed that should be shot in the head - immediately."

Really? Get a fucking grip!

steveaki13
23rd January 2015, 19:53
They look better than last year as at least the cock is small :p

I really hope that this years car is similarly fast as 2014 car and that we do not see the slow fall again and Williams dropping down the field as previous years

steveaki13
23rd January 2015, 19:53
Really? Get a fucking grip!

Exactly.

Doc Austin
23rd January 2015, 20:39
in defence of the F.I. it is last year's car with the new paint job, they are not releasing this years car until the first test, but the new paint scheme looks nice.

It might be last year's car, but they put a 2015 nose on it. Check any of the photos of last year's car. That thing looked like it had a sausage sticking out of the front.

I think from what we have seen so far, it won't be long before we car calling the new cars "nipple nosed."

Doc Austin
23rd January 2015, 20:39
Double post.

anfield5
27th January 2015, 01:51
It might be last year's car, but they put a 2015 nose on it. Check any of the photos of last year's car. That thing looked like it had a sausage sticking out of the front.

I think from what we have seen so far, it won't be long before we car calling the new cars "nipple nosed."

You are quite correct. I made the same comment on another thead