PDA

View Full Version : Where's Harri Rovanperä?

smolvar
19th April 2007, 16:11
He's fallen off the map. His site has not been updated since last year and I've not heard anything about him recently.

Is he sipping drinks on a beach with C McRae?

All this talk of Duvall had me thinking of past drivers who were more fun to watch than DNF-Duvall :-D At least when Harri stuffed it in a ditch, it was exciting.

Roy
19th April 2007, 16:51
He's fallen off the map. His site has not been updated since last year and I've not heard anything about him recently.

Is he sipping drinks on a beach with C McRae?

All this talk of Duvall had me thinking of past drivers who were more fun to watch than DNF-Duvall :-D At least when Harri stuffed it in a ditch, it was exciting.

About Rovanpera: Old people go, young people come.
About Duval: Crash dummies go, smart drivers come.

A.F.F.
19th April 2007, 18:27
I wonder how many times Duval had thought what would he do differently, if he got back in time and had just started with Citroen ?

Well, you live, you learn.

Back to the topic. Harri knows his market value and he is available. The problem is that others don't know his market value :mark:

He might get back in WRC in the similar role than Juha Kankkunen did with Hyundai.

GigiGalliNo1
19th April 2007, 18:42
Few months ago not saying he was considering it but Suzuki was in the air with him. But the same with Toni Garde.

N
19th April 2007, 19:03
Rovanpera said that he won't go chasing a drive, but if someone offers a drive, he will take it. It seems that there are too many driver out there today.

amberie
19th April 2007, 20:25
From what I've heard, he's running his own jet ski store in Finland.

COD
19th April 2007, 20:35
Harri is currently involved in the business he partly owns (selling boats, jet-skis, snowmobiles etc) in Jyväskylä. He has said he would return to WRC if the offer os goos enough and the car as well.

Brother John
20th April 2007, 10:57
Harri is currently involved in the business he partly owns (selling boats, jet-skis, snowmobiles etc) in Jyväskylä. He has said he would return to WRC if the offer os goos enough and the car as well.

than i think he has to wait for a loooooooooooooong time maybe!

pantealex
21st April 2007, 09:47
Harri will drive drive SRC in Finland (SRC=superrallycross,national championship in Finland) Harri will drive ford focus, rear wheel drive, no turbo. http://www.superrallicross.fi/

J4MIE
21st April 2007, 19:56
Few months ago not saying he was considering it but Suzuki was in the air with him. But the same with Toni Garde.

Link please?

Erki
21st April 2007, 20:29
I have heard from reliable source(NOT :D ) that his amazing talent has helped him the land a good job in a pub - opening tomato cans. :p :

A.F.F.
21st April 2007, 23:07
Harri will drive drive SRC in Finland (SRC=superrallycross,national championship in Finland) Harri will drive ford focus, rear wheel drive, no turbo. http://www.superrallicross.fi/

No mercy :devil: :up: