PDA

View Full Version : Autosport Subscribers

Karl 01
16th April 2007, 15:33
Just wondering if anybody else's autosport magazine are late coming through your letterboxes. Been subscribing for a few years now, but of late not getting magazine till saturday. Worse last week, still haven't received it yet. Trying to work out if its them sending it late out or our posties playing silly buggers.

cheers
Karl

El Sween
17th April 2007, 00:16
Yeah I often get mine on a Friday even though I have seen it in the shops on a Thursday.

Gannex
17th April 2007, 15:31
Just wondering if anybody else's autosport magazine are late coming through your letterboxes. . . Trying to work out if its them sending it late out or our posties playing silly buggers.

cheers
Karl

Good question, Karl, but I suspect we'll never know. Autosport will claim they're sending it out on Wednesdays, like always, and the Post Office will claim that they're delivering it in most cases the day after it goes into the system, like always. My money's on the Post Office being the ones who are causing the delays, which, by the way, I've been experiencing as well.

oily oaf
17th April 2007, 17:13
I'm delighted to say that my Autosport has arrived promptly.
Sadly my bi monthly issue of "Mature Mammas In Rubber Galoshes" is unforgivably and frustratingly 3 days overdue :mad: