steveaki13
8th June 2014, 21:46
Vote time again

Koz
8th June 2014, 21:47
Ricciardo and Perez

N4D13
8th June 2014, 21:53
It's hard to single anyone out. Of course you could say Ricciardo but everyone who finished in the podium had their fair share of luck today. I suppose the top 5 get the cake from me. :)

steveaki13
8th June 2014, 22:03
Driver of the Race:

Nico Rosberg - Despite making a few errors early in the race. To be able to hold on and find such pace. Deserves the podium and the World Title if he gets it.

Other Mentions:

Daniel Ricciardo - Was an OK race until the last 5 laps. Great to see someone new win it.

Sergio Perez - He drove so well on a 1 stopper and was fighting issues at the end. Sadly was also at fault for last lap crash.

Jenson Button - Wow. 8th or 9th going onto lap 69 and ends up 4th. Great poaching again by Jense.

Vergne - Done a solid job for points.

Ranger
8th June 2014, 22:04
Perez, despite the final lap crash.

longisland
8th June 2014, 22:13
Perez
He managed to keep the 2 faster bulls behind without DRS until the penultimate lap.
Ricciardo
His patience paid off when Perez finally caved in. Before that, he had to fend off a faster Vettel.

Tazio
8th June 2014, 22:13
Nico R
Nico R

Danny boy

Button

Seb.

Big Ben
8th June 2014, 22:16
Ricciardo for beating his team mate again... Even though that in itself is not the achievement some may think since Vettel is probably the most overrated f1 champion of all times

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Malbec
8th June 2014, 22:17
Rosberg for nursing his car home in second when it looked like he would have to retire or finish out of the points.

Ricciardo for being there to pounce on Rosberg when it counted.

Perez and Jenson otherwise.

Mia 01
8th June 2014, 22:19
Nico Rosberg. It was a great achievment to take that car to the finish line.

Tazio
9th June 2014, 01:52
Fast Felipe! Massa and Bottas were both ahead of the RedBulls before the first round of pitstops, and both left the pitlane well behind them after another bad show from the pitcrews, then Perez tried to kill Felpe baggie!

Doc Austin
9th June 2014, 03:14
Always gotta go with the guy who wins his first Grand Prix.

airshifter
9th June 2014, 06:02
Perez and Ricciardo

Mentions to Jenson, Vergne, Nico

Gutted for both Perez and Felipe. Felipe even got to punk Fred, but in the end it didn't work.

Tazio
9th June 2014, 07:27
Perez and Ricciardo

Felipe even got to punk Fred, but in the end it didn't work.
I like Felipe a lot, however Felipe is 51 points behind Fred in a much faster car. Who is punking who? :rolleyes:

journeyman racer
9th June 2014, 08:03
Ricciardo for beating his team mate again... Even though that in itself is not the achievement some may think since Vettel is probably the most overrated f1 champion of all times

Arguable. But either way, the answer is a German ;)

Big Ben
9th June 2014, 14:21
Arguable. But either way, the answer is a German ;)

Couldn't agree more :laugh:

Warriwa
11th June 2014, 12:04

I have been reading that Vettel's new car has many updates. The Red Bull drivers are now competing with different chassis, one better than the other. Ricco's dominance of Vettel is now over. He was lucky Vettel was held up during the race. Ricco was excluded from the recent testing. That was just for Vettel to get comfy in the new seat. Business as usual at Red Bull. No new chassis for Ricco. Remember in 2010 when Vettel was uncomfortable in his car so they quickly built him a new one. Webber then destroyed his car by flipping it. No new car for Webbo. They gave him Vettel's old one. lol. Championship over.