PDA

View Full Version : Driver of the Race - Monaco

steveaki13
25th May 2014, 15:21
I guess its soon time to vote for your winner.

donKey jote
25th May 2014, 15:56
Nico and Ric
(despite Ric's lousy start)

Daniel
25th May 2014, 16:05
Hamilton, for just being the bestest!

steveaki13
25th May 2014, 16:08

:p Poking the bear (s) much?

donKey jote
25th May 2014, 16:10

you mean the hungriest !

MacFeegle
25th May 2014, 16:10
I agree Mr Daniel. Hamilton suffer medical problem. Finish race is amaze. In 2nd show balls. Very scared.

I no like drive Monoco with full eyes :D

Koz
25th May 2014, 16:15
Bianchi. Can't think of anyone else?
Sutil before he lost it?

And Maldonado for not crashing :D

dj_bytedisaster
25th May 2014, 16:15
you mean the hungriest !

It's 'cuz he are black.

Men of the day - Rosberg and Bianchi. Points for Marussia *woot* :D

donKey jote
25th May 2014, 16:16
oh yes forgot about Marussia :sailor: :up:

Daniel
25th May 2014, 16:27
I agree Mr Daniel. Hamilton suffer medical problem. Finish race is amaze. In 2nd show balls. Very scared.

I no like drive Monoco with full eyes :D

I was being sarcastic

driveace
25th May 2014, 16:40
Daniel Ricardo for another fine drive to 3rd And obliterating his German team mate again ! He looks after his car and it pays off again ! Lewis for a fine drive ,with a cheating team mate ,who will get taught a lesson in Montreal ,and Alonso for bringing a pig of a car home in 4Th

steveaki13
25th May 2014, 16:48
Driver of the Race:
Nico Rosberg - Won the race and didnt look in major trouble at any point. Nice drive.

Other mentions:

Daniel Ricciardo - Good drive again from Daniel. He raced hard and came back from 5th at one point and was best of the rest easily. Out performed Vettel again and another nice podium.

Romain Grosjean - I thought he done a decent job again. 8th and 4 more points after being last for a long time

Jules Bianchi - What a calm and composed drive amongst carnage. A bit unfortunate that he wasn't 8th, but 2 points for Marussia is fantastic.

Marcus Ericcson - 11th was a decent result for Caterham, they will be well sad about not scoring a point.

MacFeegle
25th May 2014, 16:49
I was being sarcastic

I guess from other posts :D Me too. I think term pwned :D

Me guess you big troll like small boy :) Troll always talk big but first cry :)

Good pilot today many, just like many ass. Nico manage pressure well. Ricc did good in race and qualify. Mclaren both strong in race. Lewis for pressure until eye and to pilot little blind.

steveaki13
25th May 2014, 16:54
Partial mention also for Sutil.

I know he crashed poorly, but 3 or 4 passes before that livened up the early stages so thanks for that Adrian.

MacFeegle
25th May 2014, 17:04
Big clap also to maurussia and bianci.

dj_bytedisaster
25th May 2014, 17:05
Daniel Ricardo for another fine drive to 3rd And obliterating his German team mate again ! He looks after his car and it pays off again ! Lewis for a fine drive ,with a cheating team mate ,who will get taught a lesson in Montreal ,and Alonso for bringing a pig of a car home in 4Th

Err, can you explain to me the genius in beating a team mate, who's car is broken?

donKey jote
25th May 2014, 17:24
It's Inselaffe logic dj, best ignored :sailor: :andrea:

Daniel
25th May 2014, 17:29
I guess from other posts :D Me too. I think term pwned :D

Me guess you big troll like small boy :) Troll always talk big but first cry :)

Good pilot today many, just like many ass. Nico manage pressure well. Ricc did good in race and qualify. Mclaren both strong in race. Lewis for pressure until eye and to pilot little blind.

Ummm ok? Me guess you talkem gibberish biggum?

MacFeegle
25th May 2014, 17:56
Ummm ok? Me guess you talkem gibberish biggum?

Ha ha. You make fun of language when you look fool. That OK. I laugh :)

Here link for you http://www.samaritansusa.org/

anfield5
25th May 2014, 21:51
Bianchi. Not only for scoring points, but for finishing in front of his home crowd.

steveaki13
25th May 2014, 22:20
Bianchi did well. I mean he was helped by SC, but finished ahead of Grosjean and wasn't under massive pressure by him and obviously beat the other 3 young cars. Also got ahead of Kimi & Kev

All in all a great drive. 2 laps ahead of Chilton.

zako85
25th May 2014, 23:06
Rosberg
Ricciardo
Hulkenberg
Bianchi

Bottas could have been on my list if his car didn't retire.

N. Jones
26th May 2014, 01:53
Jules Bianchi, who else!

Tazio
26th May 2014, 02:08
I'll give it to NR he got around the course the fastest, and beat the boss in a crucial race. I also think Jules, and Danny deserve a mention.

Mia 01
26th May 2014, 13:19
Jules Binachi and Markus Eriksson in that order.

Tazio
27th May 2014, 16:35
Fred touts friend and Ferrari protégé Jules Bianchi, or is this just an indication that he is ready to leave for McLaren? If so I would prefer The Hulk to take his place.
http://www.gpupdate.net/en/f1-news/311351/alonso-bianchi-at-start-of-great-career/

MacFeegle
27th May 2014, 21:45
I see also Mr Tazio

Merc tied up. RB like internal program. McLaren good with kevin and butto for year or more.

Nico need chance but top boss not give try. Why

DazzlaF1
28th May 2014, 23:20
Bianchi, cant be anyone else honestly

henners88
29th May 2014, 09:12
Rosberg and Hamilton in that order. Hardly anything between them really.

The Black Knight
31st May 2014, 22:59
Bianchi, Hammy and the very impressive Daniel Ricciardo.

Can't choose Rosberg for this one as I don't believe that qualifying mistake was unintentional. He started odd steering wheel movement before the lock up. Wrong order, Nico. He locked up far more at Mirabeau during the race as well and oddly made the corner each and every time. I Was disappointed with Nico for doing that last weekend. I didn't think he was that kind of driver.