PDA

View Full Version : Maldonado of the week

longisland
10th May 2014, 14:35
Utterly speechless

journeyman racer
10th May 2014, 15:56
Hehehe. This is catchy!

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-pastor-maldonado-boneheaded-driver-of-the-week.1041844/

steveaki13
10th May 2014, 17:29
Pastor is a laugh, but really he is a joke. I like and rate most F1 drivers but he really is looking amateurish.

MacFeegle
10th May 2014, 20:09
Maybe we make compilation of Pastors 100 best bonehead moves.

Duncan
10th May 2014, 22:42
That was bizarre. Particularly after his two WTF moments in China, he's starting to look like a serious liability. Hopefully he can get through the race without taking anybody else out...

It should be said, though, that there was a time when Grosjean looked like much the same sort of liability, and he managed to get a grip on the situation and turn it around. Maybe Pastor can do the same? I'm not overly hopeful, but it's always possible...

steveaki13
11th May 2014, 00:11
That was bizarre. Particularly after his two WTF moments in China, he's starting to look like a serious liability. Hopefully he can get through the race without taking anybody else out...

It should be said, though, that there was a time when Grosjean looked like much the same sort of liability, and he managed to get a grip on the situation and turn it around. Maybe Pastor can do the same? I'm not overly hopeful, but it's always possible...

Good point.

Look at what Grosjean achieved last season. He was brilliant. To be honest though I doubt it as he has been having crashes for 4 seasons now. Grosjean had 1.5 of crashes and has improved.

pino
11th May 2014, 14:11
Ups... I just did it again ! :p: :s

veeten
11th May 2014, 14:21
sorry, but Buxton has it right. The word 'clumsy' just seems to fit Pastor to a tee. Better stop this man 'fore he kills someone...

Robinho
11th May 2014, 15:47
Grosjean used to be clumsy, or careless. I fear Pastor is more cynical than that, most of his boneheadedness seems to come with intent IMO

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

longisland
11th May 2014, 16:37
The circle is complete. Just plain clumsy. In all fairness, he had a decent race. He still managed to move up 5 spots despite of the stop go penalty.