PDA

View Full Version : NA NA NA NA - Hey Hey - Goodbye

Roamy
25th February 2014, 09:00
Piers Morgan - CNN cancelled this piece of sh!t and hopefully he will return to his home land

Mark
25th February 2014, 09:08
NO; we don't want him!

henners88
25th February 2014, 09:41
Keep him please!

Surely there is a chip/fries stall at a shooting range he could work at? :arrowed:

steveaki13
25th February 2014, 10:38
Maybe we could send him straight to Oz. :p

He is now hated in two English speaking nations. Why not let him try Australia next.

I have never actually seen any TV show he has done, nor did I read the paper he was in charge of, but from the bits I see here and there. I can stand the guy. :grenade:

Rollo
25th February 2014, 11:15

He is now hated in two English speaking nations. Why not let him try Australia next.

We could let him live in luxury on Manus Island. I even hear that they accept boats there :D

Jag_Warrior
25th February 2014, 15:15
Well, I was hoping for some good news today. And that pretty much fits the bill. :)

Now, is there any way that we can deport Nancy Grace, Andy Cohen, Rush Limbaugh and every other propagandist, blowhard and airhead on American TV? I don't care where they were born. Deport them anyway! Once done, we can go back to having 4 channels again and it really won't matter.

Tazio
25th February 2014, 20:39
Piers Morgan - CNN cancelled Ba bye! :wave:

driveace
26th February 2014, 01:52
That Nancy Grace has too big a mouth on her! Been in Florida for the last 5 weeks and watching American TV .We now this last guy to shoot a guy at a filling station has been convicted on some charges,and not on other.But they have interviewed her 2 or 3 times on CNN ,and she is judge and jury,and she would have the guy already strapped in the Electric Chair now !

Tazio
26th February 2014, 03:12
That Nancy Grace has too big a mouth on her! Been in Florida for the last 5 weeks and watching American TV .We now this last guy to shoot a guy at a filling station has been convicted on some charges,and not on other.But they have interviewed her 2 or 3 times on CNN ,and she is judge and jury,and she would have the guy already strapped in the Electric Chair now !
Dude.... Florida kicks your ass. :cheese: :sailor:

Starter
26th February 2014, 03:19
We have an abundance of wackos at both extremes of the political spectrum here.

Tazio
26th February 2014, 03:28
We have an abundance of wackos at both extremes of the political spectrum here.
Yeah it's pretty fun!! Even better now that I won't have to look at Morgan's ugly mug!! :D ;) :devil: :vampire: :vampire:

BleAivano
26th February 2014, 12:41

I have never actually seen any TV show he has done, nor did I read the paper he was in charge of, but from the bits I see here and there. I can stand the guy. :grenade:

You could also use him as a threat the Scottish people.
If you vote yes to leave the UK we'll send Piers Morgan your way.

Or you could send a formal request to H.M. the Queen and ask if she has any prison dungeons available.

steveaki13
26th February 2014, 12:56

You could also use him as a threat the Scottish people.
If you vote yes to leave the UK we'll send Piers Morgan your way.

Or you could send a formal request to H.M. the Queen and ask if she has any prison dungeons available.

Ever thought about a job in the UK government? :p

anfield5
26th February 2014, 18:46
Get him a job on Top Gear, we all know how dearly Clarkson loves him