Pages : 1 [2]

DazzlaF1
30th April 2014, 23:08
WTF: Top 20!!!!!!!!!!!

rjbetty
11th May 2014, 15:02
FORD DOCUS F1 TEAM STATEMENT

SPANISH GP QUALIFYING

We bring another announcement of our declining season, which we are hoping to salvage before reaching total-humiliation-ville.

At least Mercedes chassis start on the front row. But that's the same for all our competitors except the few who were suicidal enough to choose someone else. :D

Hopefully Bottas can grab a good result today.

As for McLaren Engines, the less said the better I think. It would be best just to put a pillow over my head and pretend this isn't happening. This also means our promising rookie is stuffed goose - to think we eschewed Ricciardo for this *sob*

We will post another update after the race, (and when rjbetty wakes up maybe) which we don't expect too much of.

jens
13th May 2014, 19:32
Yeah, McLaren...

Mercedes 1st
Ricciardo 3rd
Bottas 5th

Almost perfect.

But then McLaren...

truefan72
14th May 2014, 20:46
Yeah, McLaren...

Mercedes 1st
Ricciardo 3rd
Bottas 5th

Almost perfect.

But then McLaren...

lol

Mclaren is a mystery, worst of the mercedes teams
I guess it wasn't Charlie Whitemarsh after all Ron Dennis
anyways...
i'm glad i selected williams instead of them, but Williams too have squandered opportunities and points.
They should be challenging for podiums at this point.

I always knew that they would start to struggle once the development race started, and i was counting on them securing some major point sin the first 4 races.
but sadly they blundered their best chances for podiums.

steveaki13
14th May 2014, 22:17
Is N.Jones away? He is usually so quick with results its a surprise when we have to wait a few days. :)

Either that or POSF1 (might have got the team wrong) has done so badly N.Jones has withdrawn himself.

Tazio
16th May 2014, 04:37
Is N.Jones away? He is usually so quick with results its a surprise when we have to wait a few days. :)

Either that or POSF1 (might have got the team wrong) has done so badly N.Jones has withdrawn himself.

:sailor: Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry dukie :p:

N. Jones
16th May 2014, 04:46
SORRY! I started a new job last week and it has been crazy!

Spanish Grand Prix Results:
https://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/results/spain

1 NSA Team Mt. Damavand F1 Racing 60
1 3-2-1 Ray Sing 60
3 Bobby's Bits 58
4 TruespeedF1 57

N. Jones
16th May 2014, 04:48
OVERALL STANDINGS:

https://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/results/-00-standings

1 NSA Team Mt. Damavand F1 Racing* 344
2 3-2-1 Ray Sing* 340
3 Bobby's Bits* 308
4 GP Stood Guard* 297
5 HennersF1 Racing* 293
6 TruespeedF1* 292
7 Team Marlboro Koz Racing* 280
8 Slash LLC. 258
9 Hamilton Abbey* 252
10 AMG FGP Racing 250

Tazio
16th May 2014, 16:29
Another great result for Slash LLC. Thanks Mr. Jones :)

truefan72
16th May 2014, 17:25
SORRY! I started a new job last week and it has been crazy!

Spanish Grand Prix Results:
https://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/results/spain

1 3-2-1 Ray Sing 60
3 Bobby's Bits 58
4 TruespeedF1 57

congrats on the new job
and thanks for the work
:)

N. Jones
18th May 2014, 05:56
Thanks!
We (my new boss and the two guys who have been there a while) are going to have to re-architect the entire infrastructure. Ye-ouch!!

henners88
18th May 2014, 18:37
I'm doing better than I expected but testing was very telling so I'm not a genius by any means :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

N. Jones
26th May 2014, 03:07
Monte Carlo Grand Prix Results:

https://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/results/monaco

1 Force Finland 100
1 Force Yorkshire 100
1 AMG FGP Racing 100

N. Jones
26th May 2014, 03:11
Overall Standings:

1 NSA Team Mt. Damavand F1 Racing* 394
2 3-2-1 Ray Sing* 390
3 AMG FGP Racing* 350
3 Bobby's Bits* 350
3 GP Stood Guard* 350
6 HennersF1 Racing* 346
7 Force Finland* 339
7 Force Yorkshire* 339
9 Team Marlboro Koz Racing* 330
10 TruespeedF1* 327

Tazio
26th May 2014, 03:35
Cool, another top 5 for Slash LLC with all my boyz and car parts in the points. We're now the highest placed team not having used the bonus race. I think a top 5 is attainable for the season. :cool:

N. Jones
3rd June 2014, 16:58
Next season I am waiting until testing is over to pick my team, regardless if it is consensus pick. I am tired of trying to be different and near the bottom!

airshifter
3rd June 2014, 20:23
Next season I am waiting until testing is over to pick my team, regardless if it is consensus pick. I am tired of trying to be different and near the bottom!

At least you are just near the bottom. I think it's safe to say that at least me and Mia will finish below you.

I did the same this year, picking a team based on my gut before testing revealed anything. It was a roll of the dice that showed how quick things can change in F1.

N. Jones
8th June 2014, 23:18
The Awesome Canadian Grand Prix Results:

https://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/results/canada?pli=1

1 Happy Bubble Racing Team 128
2 Aki's Hedgehog Racing Team 116
3 warumnicht rensport 88

N. Jones
8th June 2014, 23:23
Overall Standings:

1 NSA Team Mt. Damavand F1 Racing* 436
2 3-2-1 Ray Sing* 432
3 Happy Bubble Racing Team* 417
4 GP Stood Guard* 407
5 Force Finland* 403
5 Force Yorkshire* 403
5 HennersF1 Racing* 403
8 Bobby's Bits* 391
9 AMG FGP Racing* 386
10 Slash LLC. 377
10 Team Marlboro Koz Racing* 377

steveaki13
8th June 2014, 23:25
yahoo. Damn you Jens. :p

rjbetty
9th June 2014, 03:56
FORD FOCUS F1 TEAM STATEMENT

Team boss rjbetty finds some time to issue a press release, having lost interest now his team is clearly well down the pack after a good start.

MONACO GP
We were happy to claim a best ever 4th place finish on the Monaco streets last fortnight, though this is because we used our bonus GP. We felt before the season that Monaco would actually not be the best choice and we should have gone for Australia, but it felt slightly clichéd to do so and we wanted to try something different. Had we done so, we would have won comfortably, so our bonus round was somewhat wasted.

But we are holding celebrations for Jules Bianchi's brilliant 9th place, scoring points for Marussia. Come have some cake!

CANADA
Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs - 2 almost old-school races in a row! Both of our drivers scored today but we were still only 20th. The culprit for this is rjbetty's decision to change his mind on signing Ricciardo for just $9million, instead buying into the McLaren and Magnussen pre-season hype only to find that McLaren have somehow come up with an absurdly poor vehicle, so amazingly off the pace it beggars belief! *sob!*

WE BLAME MCLAREN FOR BEING CR@P - WE CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'VE DONE THIS TO US AGAIN AFTER GIVING THEM ANOTHER CHANCE THIS SEASON!

However, we were delighted to see our team-mates Jens and Steve score a fantastic 1-2 finish, on the scene of Steve's win 2 years ago! Well done guys! (Any chance of loaning Ricciardo to us for a few races?)

ON OUR 2014 SEASON
Though we kinda suck somewhat after a false dawn in Australia, we have now had 3 top 10 results this season which is a great improvement on our miserable 2013. We have improved from being awful all the way up to mediocre. We are still hoping we can reach so-so levels later this year, though McLaren already are making "shift focus to 2015 sounds" - well that's just great guys - good going! :mad: Meanwhile, Williams probably won't improve so that looks like that.

We are looking forward with great anticipation to the next round, one of rjbetty's favourite circuits, as F1 makes a hugely welcome (for me) return to the A1-Ring in Austria! YAAAAAAAY!

Results this season:
Aus: 5th
Mal: 10th
Bah: 24th
Chi: 22nd
Spa: 19th
Mon: 4th
Can: 20th

Overall: 16th (333pts)

Tazio
9th June 2014, 05:43
Another top 10 for Slash LLC. busting into the overall top 10 with all my dawgs scoring points. It would have been a much better result if Perez hadn't tried to commit a murder suicide. :angryfire ;)
I'm really hoping I have a good bonus race. Thanks for your expeditious work Mr Jones. Unfortunately the pickems is a farce due to lack of results being posted. Sorry Mark, I know you tried.

N. Jones
9th June 2014, 16:27
I didn't even know pickems was running. I have been also doing pickems over at newsonf1 for years. I still stink at it, but I am playing the game somewhere...

Just like here. Sigh. My team (and Junior's!) both stink. We are both ready for next season. (I'll have to tell him - even though red is your favorite color, stay away from the red cars!).

jens
12th June 2014, 11:03
yahoo. Damn you Jens. :p

:p

Third in the championship, wow!

Happy Bubble Racing Team is delighted to have got a good points haul in the bonus race, but admits they were pretty lucky.

I remember watching the race and when in mid-race it was announced both Mercedes have problems and they were slowing down, it looked pretty grim right. Usually you get an automatic 25 points as Mercedes always wins, but with double DNF you get nothing at all and especially in your bonus race this is a pure horror!

At one point also my driver Bottas seemed to have severe tyre graining and looked like he was going to DNF.

I am amazed it all worked out so well, because at one point it looked like my bonus race will go straight out of the window and I barely get any points. But in the end - 1st Ricciardo, 2nd Mercedes, 3rd McLaren-Mercedes (Button did rise to 4th from nowhere) and even Bottas dragged his car home in 7th. It worked out amazingly well considering all the drama!

N. Jones
12th June 2014, 22:51
POSF1 is delighted to say 'Wait til next year!'

N. Jones
23rd June 2014, 04:18
Results delayed due to the World Cup (F'N Ronaldo):

https://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/results/austria

Austrian Grand Prix Results:
1 Bobby's Bits 76
2 NSA Team Mt. Damavand F1 Racing 65
2 3-2-1 Ray Sing 65
4 Team Marlboro Koz Racing 61

N. Jones
23rd June 2014, 04:21
Overall Standings:

1 NSA Team Mt. Damavand F1 Racing* 501
2 3-2-1 Ray Sing* 497
3 Happy Bubble Racing Team* 471
4 Bobby's Bits* 467
5 Force Finland* 457
5 Force Yorkshire* 457
7 GP Stood Guard* 454
8 HennersF1 Racing* 450
9 Team Marlboro Koz Racing* 438
10 AMG FGP Racing* 436

rjbetty
23rd June 2014, 20:59
2014 AUSTRIAN GP

Well it was a better weekend for us this time, as we didn´t get whupped by as much as usual. In fact, we were able to bag 6th, with Bottas on the podium and Magnussen getting his best result since his.

We continue to believe that at just $6m, Bottas is the 2nd best bargain of the season, and we are surprised a few more teams didn't take him on. However, we turned our back on the chance to sign the best bargain of all, Daniel Ricciardo, having chosen to gamble on McLaren's delusions of grandeur for the second season in a row!

We are paying extremely heavily for this, and as such are still mired down in 16th place overall, exactly half-way down the leaderboard.

Still, this is so much better than our shocking 2013. At least we are scoring some top 10 finishes some of the time.

We are pleased to see Jens is in a brilliant 3rd overall, which just shows how good it was to sign Ricciardo. :(

We are learning from our mistakes and resolve to put them into practice for 2015, namely STAY AWAY FROM MCLAREN!

That is all.

Results this season:
Aus: 5th
Mal: 10th
Bah: 24th
Chi: 22nd
Spa: 19th
Mon: 4th
Can: 20th
Aut: 6th

Overall: 16th (389pts)

jens
24th June 2014, 23:32
Happy Bubble Racing Team press release after a long time Post Austria

HBRT is happy to be third in the championship. After Australian GP we already felt this could be a great season and though Ricciardo was disqualified there, situation looked promising. Both Ricciardo and Bottas have by far outweighed our expectations. It is incredible, how many points they have collected already and we still have more than half a year to go!

Despite being third in the championship, HBRT is not optimistic about challenging for the championship. The leading two teams have both Mercedes chassis and engine and they get an almost guaranteed 50 points every weekend. Though Bottas and Ricciardo do an excellent job, their effort is still not quite enough to overcome the deficit of not having both Mercedes chassis and power plant. Out only hope is if Mercedes starts half-regularly losing race wins from now on, but that seems like a long shot.

So the main realistic goal for HBRT is to hold onto third place, which can be quite a challenge. There are quite a few teams nearby plus a few teams with a bonus race still left. For our surprise Bobby's Bits has become a serious contender since they have both Rosberg and Williams and they are doing very well recently. However, we are half-optimistic in fending them off, since both are bound to have bad days too, which would play to our strengths.

We think HBRT should comfortably finish in top 10 at least, I think top 6 is a serious possibility too. The main problem is still that the McLaren-Mercedes is not competitive enough and there are no signs they can overcome Force India and Williams, which would be absolutely necessarily if we want to comfortably secure our spot in 3rd position behind the first two teams.

Robinho
25th June 2014, 06:13
Ooh, thought I may have smashed it this weekend, didn't realise I'd take out the win, even without it being a bonus. Hope this wasn't a freak weekend for Williams

Tazio
25th June 2014, 10:47
Ooh, thought I may have smashed it this weekend, didn't realise I'd take out the win, even without it being a bonus. Hope this wasn't a freak weekend for Williams
Don't worry you will lose :dozey:, although you are beating the crap out of my team! :bigcry::laugh:

N. Jones
6th July 2014, 22:29
British Grand Prix Results:

https://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/results/britain

1 Happy Bubble Racing Team 70
1 Force Finland 70
1 Force Yorkshire 70
1 Team 137 70
1 Dudes in F1 70

N. Jones
6th July 2014, 22:32
Overall Standings:

1 NSA Team Mt. Damavand F1 Racing* 569
2 3-2-1 Ray Sing* 565
3 Happy Bubble Racing Team* 541
4 Force Finland* 527
4 Force Yorkshire* 527
6 Bobby's Bits* 523
7 GP Stood Guard* 508
8 HennersF1 Racing* 504
9 Slash LLC. 488
9 Team Marlboro Koz Racing* 488

rjbetty
6th July 2014, 23:03

Round 9: British GP
We are pleased to bag a half-decent result at our 'ome race today, though we might have hoped for a top-10 finish. Still, 11th is pretty good. Our 2nd driver Valtteri Bottas again got on the podium, and with K-Mag getting a 7th, we hoped this would translate well for us.

On the title race
We remain in 16th place, and are looking reasonably secure there at the moment, with the people closest behind having also used their bonus GPs like us. Interestingly, we are not far behind Aki's Hedgehog Racing Team, so maybe we can have a good fight with them again like last season. Though the momentum seems with him this time as it's only his questionable choice of Maldonado that's keeping us in touch so far.

On our other rivals
Our team-mate Jens scored another win - his 2nd in 3 races! What's more, he shared this victory with 4 other teams, enjoying a much better season in 3rd place overall. N.Jones has also improved this season, now 3 places from the bottom, rather than on the bottom.

On our season
Hockenheim next time, one of our favourite tracks.

Results this season:

AUS: 5th
MAL: 10th
BAH:24th
CHI: 22nd
SPA: 19th
MON:4th
CAN: 20th
AUT: 6th
BRI: 11th

Overall: 16th

steveaki13
6th July 2014, 23:51
http://thumb9.shutterstock.com/thumb_small/77577/77577,1263152799,2/stock-vector-funny-hedgehog-cartoon-44202358.jpg

Aki's Hedgehog racing Team have finally bothered to release a Press Statement after a couple of months. The lack of action is after team boss Steveaki13 had got lost in the teams shared HQ.

After finally turning up to the teams home race the team boss release a review of the weekend, season and partners and rivals.

British GP

The team were slightly disappointed in todays outcome, despite finishing 1st, 3rd and 4th. We only secured 16th in the FGP. Maldonado has been a massive disappointment and continued to crash into any moving object. The team would appeal to swap Maldonado for anyone even if they are racing in BTCC or banger racing, as the cost would be less in repairs.
Ricciardo has been a fine team leader and has been the sort of team leader that we could only dream of last season.

We would like to join Ford Focus F1 Team in congratulating our partner team Happy Bubble Racing after they secured another win.

Season so Far
Its been an up and down season for AHRT (Aki's Hedgehog Racing Team) and after a disappointing start to our season with 22nd and 23rd in Australia & Malaysia we have seen an upturn in our fortunes. It has been slow progress with 18th and two 17th's in a row in Bahrain, China and Spain for midfield mediocrity.

Monaco and we had a massive boost with 8th place and that was followed by a 2nd placed Podium in Canada. Moving us at the time up into the top 12 of the championship.

However Austria was a dreadful return to midfield with 21st. A 16th today in Britain has left us just points ahead of Ford Focus F1 Team.

We are still annoyed at our decision to let Bottas go after we kept faith with him for 2013 despite his shocking season.

15th of 32, is still a vast improvement on 2013 and we are enjoying midfield action.

Our Rivals
We are happy to see Jens and Happy Bubble Racing up in 3rd in the FGP World Championship, and we feel it is partly our success after our pooling of resources. We are sure Rjbetty would agree.

Ford Focus Team and us, are in for a great fight for the rest of 2014, however with Maldonado in our team we fear for the remainder of the season.

Sinclair Single F1 are an unknown rival to many, but as their team boss is Nickaki13 we must just point out he is related to AHRT team boss Steveaki13 and we stick our thumb to our nose, waggle our fingers and say "Ner Ner Na Ner Ner"

Rumours and Gossip around FGP

- Rumours are surfacing that Maldonado has already been sacked by AHRT for 2015 and the team are already buying drinks for old driver Valterri Bottas in order to open the door for a potential 2015 return.

- Rumours are also surfacing that their is worry and disquiet in the AHRT & Ford Focus F1 Camps after rumours surface that Happy Bubble Racing may be looking to leave their partnership after their fantastic season so far.
The media awaits reaction from any other party.

steveaki13
6th July 2014, 23:57
Thanks Mr Jones again for your work.

rjbetty
7th July 2014, 00:29
FORD FOCUS F1 TEAM QUICK QUIP

We agree with AHRT that Jens' success is due to being partnered with us, and it's nice to see our work is paying off so well for him. :p

We also agree with AHRT in thanking N.Jones for continuing his good work running FGP, even though he always toils at the back in the races.

We also felt bad as we felt at the time we should have advised AHRT not to drop Bottas as we felt he was in for a good season at a bargain bin £6m, but we didn't do so.

steveaki13
7th July 2014, 00:46
We also felt bad as we felt at the time we should have advised AHRT not to drop Bottas as we felt he was in for a good season at a bargain bin £6m, but we didn't do so.

It was constant mocking in 2013, that made AHRT feel the pressure and ditch Bottas :mad:;)

N. Jones
7th July 2014, 02:00
FORD FOCUS F1 TEAM QUICK QUIP

We agree with AHRT that Jens' success is due to being partnered with us, and it's nice to see our work is paying off so well for him. :p

We also agree with AHRT in thanking N.Jones for continuing his good work running FGP, even though he always toils at the back in the races.

You'd think I have Yuje Ide running the team the way I have picked'em the last few years.

Tazio
7th July 2014, 04:27

Round 9: British GP
We are pleased to bag a half-decent result at our 'ome race today, though we might have hoped for a top-10 finish. Still, 11th is pretty good.
Yeah Sorry we whupped you out of a top 10 but that's racing ;)
Slash is pleased that we are the only team in the overall top 10 that has yet to use our bonus race.
That's India baby, Go Slash!!! :dork:

jens
8th July 2014, 12:40
Happy Bubble Racing Team British Grand Prix press release

HBRT (Happy Bubble Racing Team) celebrate the perfect score of the British Grand Prix! It can't get any better than that with the combinations we have. It is not all too often, when you have an ideal race! But that was it. 1St, 2nd, 3rd and 4th – first four positions all to us! 1st Mercedes, 2nd Bottas, 3rd Ricciardo, 4th McLaren-Mercedes.

It is a rare sight to have such a race and we duly celebrated the result post-race knowing fully well it was a special moment.

However, it hasn't helped us to really close on the leaders, so continually our main goal is to attempt to secure third position in the championship, but we need some fortune during the second half of the season to make that happen.

HBRT would like to thank Aki Hedgehog Racing and Ford Focus F1 for a good co-operation. Thanks to our joint effort we are even in the process of solving our last problem – the aerodynamic development and windtunnel issue. We accidentally found some cash under our sofa to buy an additional desktop fan for the windtunnel. So now there are two fans for the power. As evidenced by the improved recent performance of the most problematic package of ours – McLaren – the purchase has worked!

HBRT however can't comment on the alleged rumour of ending the partnership with others teams. There is also the saying that „don't ruin what is working“, so leaving the partnership could destabilize our team for next year.

However, it is all too unclear and chill in the HQ's of the title sponsor Happy Bubble and any plans for next year will be concluded in late autumn. Then Happy Bubble Company will have a boardroom meeting in which they would review the past business and marketing year. FGP has been a great success for Happy Bubble Company, but they are also pondering whether to leave on a high like Brawn GP instead of participating in multiple seasons and dropping back.

HBRT would like to announce one last news item – Gianni Morbidelli has been sacked as the reserve driver, hence HBRT will conclude the year without a reserve driver. However, the 1M € salary has been paid out in full, so no lawsuits are awaiting us. HBRT was convinced that as both of its drivers are performing superbly, there is no need for a reserve driver to jump in any more.

Also Morbidelli got bored, because one our newly-bought computer simulator irreparably crashed while he was playing a game and he switched back to practising on Grand Prix 2 of which he got bored and decided to retire for good. We wish Morbidelli all the best for he future adventures and may he enjoy his retirement as it has been a long racing career he has had thus far!

Tazio
19th July 2014, 04:15
After repeated attempts to contact Mr. Jones personally Slash LLC is ready to lobby the FFIA, as it has come to our attention that we picked the Indian Grand Prix as our bonus race. :confused:
For reasons that are now obvious that has to be amended. Talk to me big boy, I hope this doesn't require the unanimous agreement of all teams! :hmph: :angel:

N. Jones
21st July 2014, 04:23
Results coming soon. I didn't watch the race because Hockenheim is always a boring race to me.

N. Jones
21st July 2014, 04:45
German Grand Prix Results:

https://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/results/germany

1 Bobby's Bits 81
2 NSA Team Mt. Damavand F1 Racing 68
2 3-2-1 Ray Sing 68
4 Team Marlboro Koz Racing 67

N. Jones
21st July 2014, 04:46
Overall Standings:

1 NSA Team Mt. Damavand F1 Racing* 637
2 3-2-1 Ray Sing* 633
3 Bobby's Bits* 604
4 Happy Bubble Racing Team* 600
5 Force Finland* 586
5 Force Yorkshire* 586
7 Team Marlboro Koz Racing* 555
8 GP Stood Guard* 553
9 HennersF1 Racing* 549
10 Slash LLC. 545

N. Jones
21st July 2014, 04:48
After repeated attempts to contact Mr. Jones personally Slash LLC is ready to lobby the FFIA, as it has come to our attention that we picked the Indian Grand Prix as our bonus race. :confused:
For reasons that are now obvious that has to be amended. Talk to me big boy, I hope this doesn't require the unanimous agreement of all teams! :hmph: :angel:

What IN the hell are you talking about? :D

airshifter
21st July 2014, 08:17

India isn't on the calendar this year. :laugh:

Personally I think that you should involve all other teams. I'm sure we could let Taz slide if he alters his signature line accordingly, praises Kimi as the last Ferrari FGP champ, posts of a picture of his new mohawk hair cut, lends his new scoot out to anyone on the forums that asks, and only drinks on Jewish holidays. But that's just me trying to cut him some slack, some others might be much tougher.

Tazio
21st July 2014, 10:39

What IN the hell are you talking about? :DIn plain English, I picked India as my bonus without realizing it is not on the calender, and you let it slide. I tried to PM you but you didn't reply. I would like have a bonus race this season if that is not asking too much. Thanks in advance for this and all the great work you've done with FGP.

Tazio
21st July 2014, 10:43
if he alters his signature line accordingly, praises Kimi After Germany, really? :laugh:

airshifter
21st July 2014, 16:08
After Germany, really? :laugh:

Kimi is worthless this year, but I didn't pick India as my bonus GP either! :laugh:

Tazio
21st July 2014, 16:15
I don't know which is worse; picking India, or not realizing it is off the schedule until the halfway point of the season :confused: ;)

airshifter
21st July 2014, 16:41
I don't know which is worse; picking India, or not realizing it is off the schedule until the halfway point of the season :confused: ;)

I could be worse. I picked my team just based on gut feelings before the testing.

N. Jones could give me bonus GP's until the end of the season and I'd still be mid pack at very best. :laugh:

I'm sure when the forum FIA convenes they will have to weigh the amount of smack talking vs the sincerity and frequency of your begging for forgiveness. It might be a close call. And to mix things up, we will throw in some race stewards. That gives the added possibility that they will rule to review the incident after the season is over. :)

N. Jones
21st July 2014, 17:38
In plain English, I picked India as my bonus without realizing it is not on the calender, and you let it slide. I tried to PM you but you didn't reply. I would like have a bonus race this season if that is not asking too much. Thanks in advance for this and all the great work you've done with FGP.

Oh sure. Pick away. You can take anything buut the previous races and the last race of the season.

N. Jones
21st July 2014, 17:40
Hey, my team has sucked the last four years, so you have nothing to complain about, Taz! :laugh:

Tazio
21st July 2014, 17:44
Not complaining bro, not at all. I'll take Monza!!
Thanks dude! :)

Mia 01
21st July 2014, 18:20
Are you complaining dudes? No regrets here!

rjbetty
22nd July 2014, 02:06

Round 10: German GP

It was another decent enough result for us this weekend, with a 12th place finish. Bottas continues to be the great find we knew he'd be for £6M, with another fine podium. While just points for K-Mag bode well.

Surprisingly, Mercedes chassis came 1st, but most people are running these.

Our McLaren engines continue to be tosh, though at least they are now getting points. Even that was beyond them earlier in the year. We so regret not choosing Williams as we were tempted to - who were also much cheaper!

On our rivals
We are now equal 15th overall, and equal with Aki's Hedgehog Racing Team after 10 races! Once again, we look to be in a very closely matched fight this season, which could again go any way, and is unlikely to be decided until the season ender. Steve didn't have such a good race this time, as like last season, he is still waiting for points from his 2nd driver.

Meanwhile, Jens continues to benefit from our hard work as he fights for top positions :p while N.Jones is battling near the back with Steve's dad. Mia remains locked at the back while waiting for Kimi to get his season started, thus saving the series promoter some embarrassment.

On our season
We are now pulling out a slight gap over those behind, over 50pts ahead of 17th, while we are 75pts clear of the nearest non-bonus GP user. To put that in perspective, we are only 73pts behind our team-mate Jens in 4th place overall. We are hoping for at least a top 16 finish this season, but feel AHRT will have the momentum in the end, as we are having to rely on constant podiums from Bottas at the mo.

Results this season:

GER: 12th

Overall: 16th (on countback, as our best finish is 4th to AHRT's 2nd)

!!!STOP PRESS!!!

We are protesting Taz changing his bonus race, for the sole reason of kicking up a huge fuss and bother. We refuse to give unanimous agreement and intend to make a lot of noise in the meantime. (Just kidding btw :p )

N. Jones
22nd July 2014, 19:53
Not complaining bro, not at all. I'll take Monza!!
Thanks dude! :)

No problem Bro!

N. Jones
22nd July 2014, 19:55

Round 10: German GP

It was another decent enough result for us this weekend, with a 12th place finish. Bottas continues to be the great find we knew he'd be for £6M, with another fine podium. While just points for K-Mag bode well.

Surprisingly, Mercedes chassis came 1st, but most people are running these.

Our McLaren engines continue to be tosh, though at least they are now getting points. Even that was beyond them earlier in the year. We so regret not choosing Williams as we were tempted to - who were also much cheaper!

On our rivals
We are now equal 15th overall, and equal with Aki's Hedgehog Racing Team after 10 races! Once again, we look to be in a very closely matched fight this season, which could again go any way, and is unlikely to be decided until the season ender. Steve didn't have such a good race this time, as like last season, he is still waiting for points from his 2nd driver.

Meanwhile, Jens continues to benefit from our hard work as he fights for top positions :p while N.Jones is battling near the back with Steve's dad. Mia remains locked at the back while waiting for Kimi to get his season started, thus saving the series promoter some embarrassment.

On our season
We are now pulling out a slight gap over those behind, over 50pts ahead of 17th, while we are 75pts clear of the nearest non-bonus GP user. To put that in perspective, we are only 73pts behind our team-mate Jens in 4th place overall. We are hoping for at least a top 16 finish this season, but feel AHRT will have the momentum in the end, as we are having to rely on constant podiums from Bottas at the mo.

Results this season:

GER: 12th

Overall: 16th (on countback, as our best finish is 4th to AHRT's 2nd)

!!!STOP PRESS!!!

We are protesting Taz changing his bonus race, for the sole reason of kicking up a huge fuss and bother. We refuse to give unanimous agreement and intend to make a lot of noise in the meantime. (Just kidding btw :p )

What, no love for Junior? I wish I would have steered him toward Bianchi and Marussia instead of Chilton and Caterham. :(

N. Jones
22nd July 2014, 19:56
Check that, Bianchi instead of Chilton. he has Marussia.

N. Jones
28th July 2014, 19:32
FGP Commissioner Nigel Jones has announced that the Hungaroring Results will be delayed until Thursday, 31-July, due to Mr. Jones being out of town.

N. Jones
1st August 2014, 06:04
Here you go!

https://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/results/hungary

1 L A K K A 61
2 Happy Bubble Racing Team 52
2 Slash LLC. 52
2 Force Finland 52
2 Force Yorkshire 52
2 Team 137 52
2 Dudes in F1 52

N. Jones
1st August 2014, 06:08
Overall Standings:

1 3-2-1 Ray Sing* 694
2 NSA Team Mt. Damavand F1 Racing* 671
3 Bobby's Bits* 656
4 Happy Bubble Racing Team* 640
5 Force Finland* 637
6 Force Yorkshire* 634
7 GP Stood Guard* 593
8 HennersF1 Racing* 589
9 AMG FGP Racing* 588
9 Dudes in F1 588

Tazio
1st August 2014, 06:46
Dawg....How could I score 52 points finish second go from 545 point to 573 and drop two places in the standings :confused: I'm calling shenanigans, and suggest you recalculate, (I could be imaging things) Your doing a great job bro, thanks again mister ;)

steveaki13
1st August 2014, 09:25
Also as a small point, me and rjbetty were level on overall points before this round. I finished 21 points ahead in Hungary, but am only 9 points ahead of him in the standings now. :disturb:

jens
1st August 2014, 18:58
I am pretty sure something is wrong with the overall standings. Before the Hungarian GP I (Happy Bubble Racing Team) had a 14-point lead over both Force Yorkshire and Force Finland. We have identical teams with the exception of bonus race, and Hungary was none of ours' bonus race.

Sorry for being picky.:) Thanks for everything in advance and also for what you have already done, Mr Jones!

N. Jones
1st August 2014, 22:42
Sure, I'll check it out. I may have forgotten to sort a column.

N. Jones
2nd August 2014, 04:53
Better? :D

1 NSA Team Mt. Damavand F1 Racing* 671
2 3-2-1 Ray Sing* 667
3 Happy Bubble Racing Team* 652
4 Bobby's Bits* 647
5 Force Finland* 638
5 Force Yorkshire* 638
7 Slash LLC. 597
8 Team Marlboro Koz Racing* 595
9 GP Stood Guard* 593
10 HennersF1 Racing* 589

Tazio
2nd August 2014, 05:43
:stareup: Sorry I came on so strongly dawg, I really do appreciate the hard work you put into FGP, and I have another question; I think I have scored more points than I ever have, and I've been higher placed in the past, are we setting some kind of record this year? It seems like we have to be. I don't know if you have kept track of the previous seasons, but inquiring minds want to know :spin:

BTW sorry I had to send Slash over there, that dude is wack! :eek: :angel:

Tazio
2nd August 2014, 07:55
:stareup: Never mind dawg, the record for points scored in a season is 1026 in 19 races or an average of 54 points a race by Truespeed in 2010. right now the top 8 are all averaging more point per race, with NSA averaging 61 per race. I'm guessing that the total of 1026 record will be toast when it is all over. Thanks again bro! :dork:

N. Jones
2nd August 2014, 08:43
Sadly I do not have the breakdown for every season, just the overall.
No problem. It looks like I sorted one column but not the second before I added the overall scores. Easy to fix.

Thanks everyone for catching that!

steveaki13
2nd August 2014, 10:30
Cheers Mr Jones.

Thanks for the efforts

Tazio
3rd August 2014, 07:34
Better? :D

1 NSA Team Mt. Damavand F1 Racing* 671
2 3-2-1 Ray Sing* 667
3 Happy Bubble Racing Team* 652
4 Bobby's Bits* 647
5 Force Finland* 638
5 Force Yorkshire* 638
7 Slash LLC. 597
8 Team Marlboro Koz Racing* 595
9 GP Stood Guard* 593
10 HennersF1 Racing* 589

Slash has reviewed the pre break season with the team, and has boldly stated that he thinks their is a realistic chance for p3 this season. In a closed door meeting he stated that Happy Bubble is vulnerable if Massa can continue form in putting a beat-down on Bottas, as he is one of HB's key players. Of course We will take points if both pilots score , and hopoe Hungary isn't a one-off. Beating HB will require domination from Felipe, and McLaren to continue to struggle. We also need Nico H. to get off the schnide. We should be strong at Monza for our bonus, a big haul there will put us in the pound seats.....according to Slash. :angel:

airshifter
3rd August 2014, 08:22
Slash has reviewed the pre break season with the team, and has boldly stated that he thinks their is a realistic chance for p3 this season. In a closed door meeting he stated that Happy Bubble is vulnerable if Massa can continue form in putting a beat-down on Bottas, as he is one of HB's key players. Of course We will take points if both pilots score , and hopoe Hungary isn't a one-off. Beating HB will require domination from Felipe, and McLaren to continue to struggle. We also need Nico H. to get off the schnide. We should be strong at Monza for our bonus, a big haul there will put us in the pound seats.....according to Slash. :angel:

Tazzy, Tazzy. If reliance on old Felipe is your only hope.... well best to start drinking early to drown your sorrows. I think it's about as likely that Kimi starts beating down Fred. :laugh:

It does look like you have a decent shot at a podium this year, but as you said highly hinged on what McLaren does or doesn't do, and the Williams staying up near the front of the pack. The big thing is how Italy goes down for you. But hey, even if you win someone might protect after the seasons end due to that origial bonus GP pick! :laugh:

I just sort of rolled the dice early this year, and wow does my team suck.

Tazio
3rd August 2014, 15:35
Tazzy, Tazzy. If reliance on old Felipe is your only hope.... well best to start drinking early to drown your sorrows. I think it's about as likely that Kimi starts beating down Fred. :laugh:

It does look like you have a decent shot at a podium this year, but as you said highly hinged on what McLaren does or doesn't do, and the Williams staying up near the front of the pack. The big thing is how Italy goes down for you. But hey, even if you win someone might protect after the seasons end due to that origial bonus GP pick! :laugh:

I just sort of rolled the dice early this year, and wow does my team suck.

Oh the rules are quite unambiguous, I am allowed one bonus race and the commissioner has already made his ruling,
:sailor: So sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyy :angel:

airshifter
4th August 2014, 06:40
Oh the rules are quite unambiguous, I am allowed one bonus race and the commissioner has already made his ruling,
:sailor: So sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyy :angel:

He let you pick one. He just didn't mention FGP Article 10, Chapter 23, Subsection 8, Paragraph 3.

Don't you even read the rule book? :)

N. Jones
4th August 2014, 22:12
N. Jones Sr. and his team will continue to be the laughing stock of the world.

N. Jones
20th August 2014, 17:25
Well... Taz can be sure that he/she will win one GP... even if it isn't on the calendar.

airshifter
21st August 2014, 13:40
Well... Taz can be sure that he/she will win one GP... even if it isn't on the calendar.

:laugh:

I really shouldn't laugh because he is kicking butt in points, but still....

:laugh:

As for me, I will never ever pick another team before testing times and based on my gut feelings of who will put together a good car. Props to all those that picked Ricciardo this year, I think it's sure you'll end up with the deal of the season in dollar value.

N. Jones
25th August 2014, 01:14
Belgium GRand Prix Results:

https://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/results/belgium

1 Team 137 136
1 Dudes in F1 136
3 Happy Bubble Racing Team 68
3 Force Finland 68
3 Force Yorkshire 68

N. Jones
25th August 2014, 01:20
Overall Standings:

1 Dudes in F1* 724
1 Team 137* 724
3 NSA Team Mt. Damavand F1 Racing* 722
4 Happy Bubble Racing Team* 720
5 3-2-1 Ray Sing* 718
6 Bobby's Bits* 713
7 Force Finland* 706
7 Force Yorkshire* 706
9 Slash LLC. 656
10 Team Marlboro Koz Racing* 654

steveaki13
25th August 2014, 19:38
http://thumb9.shutterstock.com/thumb_small/77577/77577,1263152799,2/stock-vector-funny-hedgehog-cartoon-44202358.jpg

Motorsport Forum Journalist = MFJ
Steveaki13 = SA13

Today a Motorsport Forum Journalist caught up with Aki's Hedgehog Racing Teams Boss, Steveaki13

MFJ: So a fine 9th place in Spa. Is this season beating expectations?

SA13: Absolutely. After finishing in the bottom 4 last season, it was key to develop a decent package. I think our lead sponsor have helped a lot as they allowed us to join our sister teams.

MFJ: Has your collaboration been a key aspect?

SA13: I would say so. The shared high tech tabletop fan has got us a much better chassis.

MFJ: Ricciardo seemed a good buy early in the season, but can you believe he has had 3 wins.

SA13: No, he has been a revelation. I am so glad we put this guy in the car. Some others didn't and I bet they are kicking themselves now.

MFJ: With Mercedes Chassis you are scoring tons of points with these two elements. What about your Mclaren Mercedes Engine though?

SA13: Its not been great, but it is scoring regular points which we could only dream of in 2013.

MFJ: What about your decision to bring Maldonado in for Bottas

SA13: Oh shut it man, your making me feel a complete egit. He has been terrible and we have already parted company for 2015. We have been talking to other drivers already, but can't say much now.

MFJ: So you are a decent 13th overall out of 33. What are your aims for the end of the season?

SA13: I think we are happy to finish here, but you always want more. I believe if Daniel wins more races and Mercedes keeping winning races and getting podiums. Plus Mclaren getting a slightly larger points haul and maybe even Pastor to get a points finish somewhere, then maybe a top 10 finish could be on.

MFJ: What about your rivals/associates?

SA13: Well Happy Bubble Racing is still ahead of us and having a great season, 4th is a fine turn around from last season. Ford Focus Team were neck and neck with us until a few races ago, but we have done great and moved to 13th and left Ford Focus in 16th. I think we are aiming at a top 10 and maybe Ford Focus could join us their if they have a decent end to the season.
Finally Sinclair Single have taken our spot from last year in the bottom 5 which is a real shame.

MFJ: Finally how good does it feel to be in the midfield this season?

SA13: Its great. We haven't forgotten our old foes at the back like Oxyclean POSF1 sponsored by Lionel, but in truth its great to beat scoring top 10s and points. We have to keep it going into 2015.

steveaki13
26th August 2014, 00:36
Where is rjbetty these days anyway.

He must be busy at work I guess. He was always posting interesting stats, equations and good old banter:)

aryan
26th August 2014, 11:04
Damn, I have lost my first place!

N. Jones
26th August 2014, 17:23
Scoring 136 points on the bonus will do that.....

but it's still close.

jens
27th August 2014, 15:59
Happy Bubble Racing team thinks that "based on realistic calculations" we are likely to finish somewhere around 5th to 7th position by the end of the season. Whether it is going to be 5th, 6th, or 7th, is still unclear.:)

N. Jones
8th September 2014, 16:12
The results will be up today.... where POSF1 launches itself into a new era.

Tazio
8th September 2014, 21:49
Thanks in advance Nick, great job. I scored between 100, and 102 points, but you know that :dork:

steveaki13
8th September 2014, 22:16
Thanks in advance Nick, great job. I scored between 100, and 102 points, but you know that :dork:

Well he does now :p

and I scored 302 points by the way

Seriously thanks Nick

Tazio
9th September 2014, 01:14
I scored 302 points by the way Seriously
:rolleyes:

Tazio
9th September 2014, 01:25
Too bad Hulk has stopped scoring points for the team. It's looking like a top 5 is out of the question now, which makes Slash very angry. :uhoh:

N. Jones
9th September 2014, 05:23
https://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/results/italy

Italy Results.

0 POSF1 1,000
1 Slash LLC. 106
2 KATZ Racing 92
3 Bobby's Bits 66

N. Jones
9th September 2014, 05:27

Overall Standings.

0 POSF1 1,359
1 NSA Team Mt. Damavand F1 Racing* 784
2 Dudes in F1* 781
2 Team 137* 781
4 3-2-1 Ray Sing* 780
5 Bobby's Bits* 779
6 Happy Bubble Racing Team* 777
7 Force Finland* 763
7 Force Yorkshire* 763
9 Slash LLC.* 762
10 Team Marlboro Koz Racing* 712

Tazio
9th September 2014, 05:38
https://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/results/italy

Italy Results.

0 POSF1 1,000
1 Slash LLC. 106
2 KATZ Racing 92
3 Bobby's Bits 66:sailor: Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry:smash: :angel:

aryan
9th September 2014, 09:46
Back on top! Yay!

Tazio
9th September 2014, 12:42
Back on top! Yay!Good shooting' Tex!

jens
9th September 2014, 15:58
One of the key tasks of Happy Bubble Racing Team is to keep Slash LLC, Tazio's team, behind us. We are glad we managed to stay ahead of them after Slash' home race and we are relatively confident we can hang onto that advantage till the end.:p:

Tazio
9th September 2014, 16:37
One of the key tasks of Happy Bubble Racing Team is to keep Slash LLC, Tazio's team, behind us. We are glad we managed to stay ahead of them after Slash' home race and we are relatively confident we can hang onto that advantage till the end.:p:
:angryfire 15 points dawg, don't count your pup's until yo bit*h squirts them out.....alive. ;)

rjbetty
9th September 2014, 20:56

Following the events of the previous two Grands Prix, we have this to say:

BAH! :mad:

N. Jones
9th September 2014, 21:37
:sailor: Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry:smash: :angel:

LOL. I had to do something! :D

Tazio
22nd September 2014, 08:48
One of the key tasks of Happy Bubble Racing Team is to keep Slash LLC, Tazio's team, behind us. We are glad we managed to stay ahead of them after Slash' home race and we are relatively confident we can hang onto that advantage till the end.:p:Sorry dawg your 15 point lead after Monza is 5 points after Singapore. Here I come baby ;)

airshifter
22nd September 2014, 13:53
It appears that myself, N. Jones, and Mia have a tight grip on the bottom three positions. We will celebrate with a "losers podium" with the steps dug down into the earth. However, we still get champagne, and after such bad seasons we will party more than the winners.

That's my theory anyway. :laugh:

Taz might get his podium this year at the rate he is going.

Tazio
22nd September 2014, 15:11
It appears that myself, N. Jones, and Mia have a tight grip on the bottom three positions. We will celebrate with a "losers podium" with the steps dug down into the earth. However, we still get champagne, and after such bad seasons we will party more than the winners.

That's my theory anyway. :laugh:

Taz might get his podium this year at the rate he is going. It will be tough mate, I will need Massa to keep outscoring Buttass

airshifter
23rd September 2014, 13:10
It will be tough mate, I will need Massa to keep outscoring Buttass

It could happen. After being forced to be a #2 for so long, I'd really like to see Felipe put together a good year. I don't know that it will happen, but there is always the chance.

N. Jones
23rd September 2014, 19:09
The results will be up tonight.

Sorry, had a few rough days at work!

N. Jones
24th September 2014, 05:16
https://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/results/singapore?pli=1

Singapore GP Results:

1 Slash LLC. 54
2 TruespeedF1 53
3 Sinclair Single F1 50
3 NSA Team Mt. Damavand F1 Racing 50
3 3-2-1 Ray Sing 50
3 AMG FGP Racing 50

N. Jones
24th September 2014, 05:20

Overall Standings:

1 NSA Team Mt. Damavand F1 Racing* 834
2 3-2-1 Ray Sing* 830
3 Dudes in F1* 827
3 Team 137* 827
5 Happy Bubble Racing Team* 823
6 Slash LLC.* 816
7 Force Finland* 809
7 Force Yorkshire* 809
9 Bobby's Bits* 803
10 GP Stood Guard* 741

Tazio
25th September 2014, 04:19
The results will be up tonight.

Sorry, had a few rough days at work!
Sorry meat, I just took two wins on the trot! ;) :angel:

N. Jones
28th September 2014, 22:30
:P

jens
29th September 2014, 21:21
Sorry dawg your 15 point lead after Monza is 5 points after Singapore. Here I come baby ;)

Happy Bubble Racing Team apologizes for underestimating Tazio's Slash LLC, and considers them a serious rival for the rest of the season now. As a way of reconciliation we are open to Tazio coming to HBRT and serving one race weekend as an interim team principal, in our strategy of rotating staff.:)

Despite being 5th in the standings, HBRT likes to point out that we are only 11 points off the lead. We are glad to have proven we have the ability to fight at the sharp end of the field this season, regardless of what the final outcome of the season might be.

HBRT partners Aki Hedgehog Racing Team and Ford Focus F1 are mired in midfield in no-mans-land. We are sad to see that our grand success hasn't managed to influence and inspire the partner teams to reach great heights. However, after an extraordinary intra-team meeting, HBRT has decided to kick-start the 2015 silly season with grand plans. We have made an offer to the very successful Slash LLC to become a partner team next year, in 2015.

However, the current partners should not be demoralized by this attempt as we are not planning to abandon our co-operation. We are just looking how to expand our operations beyond this season. We would also like to ask Slash though whether they have anything that could solve the persistent wind-tunnel issues.

Note: HBRT has discovered that had we taken the cheaper Williams-Merc package instead of McLaren-Merc, it would have been the golden choice and the key to championship this year. However, it would have been a bold decision early in the winter and such thought didn't even come to our mind at the time of deciding over our package for the season! Even if we thought Williams should be better this year, hence the signing of Bottas.

Tazio
30th September 2014, 13:53
Slash LLC humbly accepts HBRTs offer with one small proviso.; while acting team principal your cars will display our teams logo for the race weekend!
http://groomsadvice.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/bigstockphoto_Broken_Glass_2703289-199x300.jpg

That condition comes straight from the big man, and is non-negotiable :ninja:

jens
30th September 2014, 14:04
Slash LLC humbly accepts HBRTs offer with one small proviso.; while acting team principal your cars will display our teams logo for the race weekend!
http://groomsadvice.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/bigstockphoto_Broken_Glass_2703289-199x300.jpg

That condition comes straight from the big man, and is non-negotiable :ninja:

Happy Bubble Racing Team HQ sat together and decided to analyze the offer. We decided to look at our current logo and reach conclusions.

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash1/t5/c17.0.100.100/p100x100/373179_420541461341225_2125927932_n.jpg

Considering the logos of both teams include glasses, the proposal makes sense. We decided to accept the offer from Slash LLC to use their logo for the weekend, and propose to print it side-by-side with our logo, showing the unity in differences (happy glass, broken glass), sending a positive cohesive message all over the world.:)

Tazio
1st October 2014, 05:13
Happy Bubble Racing Team HQ sat together and decided to analyze the offer. We decided to look at our current logo and reach conclusions.

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash1/t5/c17.0.100.100/p100x100/373179_420541461341225_2125927932_n.jpg

Considering the logos of both teams include glasses, the proposal makes sense. We decided to accept the offer from Slash LLC to use their logo for the weekend, and propose to print it side-by-side with our logo, showing the unity in differences (happy glass, broken glass), sending a positive cohesive message all over the world.:)
Although Slash is a little suspicious of your motives, he acknowledges that you are one of this seasons elite teams (as are we) so the associations is acceptable to him. Slash is working very closely with The Hulk, as Nico is keeping the team from its ultimate potential having been blanked the last three weeks

N. Jones
6th October 2014, 02:34
Japan GP Results:

1 Happy Bubble Racing Team 60
1 Force Finland 60
1 Force Yorkshire 60
1 Team 137 60
1 Dudes in F1 60

https://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/results/japan?pli=1

N. Jones
6th October 2014, 02:38
Overall Standings:

1 NSA Team Mt. Damavand F1 Racing* 892
2 3-2-1 Ray Sing* 888
3 Dudes in F1* 887
3 Team 137* 887
5 Happy Bubble Racing Team* 883
6 Force Finland* 869
6 Force Yorkshire* 869
6 Slash LLC.* 869
9 Bobby's Bits* 855
10 Team Marlboro Koz Racing* 790

Tazio
6th October 2014, 05:54
Japan GP Results:

https://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/results/japan?pli=1

You got me good this race meat! :angryfire

N. Jones
6th October 2014, 18:01
HAHA.

YOu just wait until 2015 buddy!!!

jens
7th October 2014, 18:33
You got me good this race meat! :angryfire

Happy Bubble Racing Team would like to thank Tazio for serving us well as an interim team principal. For delivering us the race win at this event we would like to pay you as a bonus as well - A Happy Cholocate Bar.:)

Tazio
9th October 2014, 04:08
Happy Bubble Racing Team would like to thank Tazio for serving us well as an interim team principal. For delivering us the race win at this event we would like to pay you as a bonus as well - A Happy Cholocate Bar.:)You're quite welcome mate, always glad to lend a hand to my boyz ;)

call_me_andrew
10th October 2014, 07:35
In light of Bianchi's accident, I'd like to activate my reserve driver (though I doubt Marussia will).

N. Jones
10th October 2014, 16:42
If you have Bianchi and Marussia's reserve driver then yes, you will receive points if the reserve scores.

Tazio
11th October 2014, 04:23
I'd like to activate my reserve driver
I'd like to activate mine as well brother, I mean I would really like to activate her..........Simona de :love:

N. Jones
12th October 2014, 17:22
Russian Grand Prix Results:

Team Owner Driver#1 Driver#2 Reserve Chassis Engine Bonus GP Points
OxyClean POSF1 Sponsored by Lionel N. Jones Sr. Gutierrez Maldonado Pic Ferrari Ferrari Italy 1,000,000
RedStar Team N. Jones Jr Raikkonen Chilton de la Rosa Marussia Ferrari Canada 999,999
Happy Bubble Racing Team jens Ricciardo Bottas Morbidelli Mercedes McLaren-Mercedes Canada 0
L A K K A pantealex Ricciardo Kobayashi Petrov Ferrari Ferrari Brazil 0
Slash LLC. Tazio Hulkenberg Ricciardo De Silvestro Mercedes Williams-Mercedes Italy 0
Team Loco Americano F1 airshifter Perez Maldonado de la Rosa Ferrari LotusF1-Renault USA 0
Ford Focus F1 Team sponspored by Dominos rjbetty Magnussen Bottas Frijns Mercedes McLaren-Mercedes Monaco 0
Force Finland COD Ricciardo Bottas Kovalainen McLaren Mercedes Monaco 0
Force Yorkshire Wasted Talent Ricciardo Bottas van der Garde McLaren Mercedes Monaco 0
Red Passion Team pino Ricciardo Magnussen Pic McLaren Ferrari Italy 0
Team Mia Witt & Tom Horn Mia 01 Raikkonen Maldonado Berggren Sauber Sauber-Ferrari Belgium 0
HennersF1 Racing henners88 Ricciardo Magnussen Vandoorne Force India Mercedes China 0
Aki's Hedgehog Racing Team steveaki13 Ricciardo Maldonado Kovalainen Mercedes McLaren-Mercedes Canada 0
warumnicht rensport scaliwag-2 Button Magnussen Vandoorne McLaren McLaren-Mercedes Canada 0
Hamilton Abbey call_me_andrew Hamilton Bianchi Leimer Williams McLaren-Mercedes China 0
ANFIELD's ASSASSINS anfield5 Hulkenberg gutierrez Kovalainen Ferrari Force India-Mercedes Belgium 0
Sinclair Single F1 Nick-aki13 Magnussen Maldonado Kovalainen Red Bull McLaren-Mercedes Singapore 0
Minardi Minardi Magnussen Maldonado Pic Mercedes McLaren-Mercedes Australia 0
Team 137 SkyTom Ricciardo Bottas Liuzzi McLaren Mercedes Belgium 0
KATZ Racing Nikki Katz Rosberg Kyvat da Costa McLaren Williams-Mercedes Italy 0
NSA Team Mt. Damavand F1 Racing aryan Bottas Ericsson da Costa Mercedes Mercedes Australia 0
McLaren Forever Extremerevs Button Magnussen Vandoorne McLaren McLaren-Mercedes Russia 0
Bobby's Bits Robinho Rosberg Bottas Stoddart Williams Williams-Mercedes Australia 0
GP Stood Guard gm99 Ricciardo Magnussen van der Garde Mercedes Force India-Mercedes Australia 0
TEAM SANDANCER DazzalaF1 Hamilton Bottas Wolff Williams Marussia-Ferrari Canada 0
3-2-1 Ray Sing FirstGear Bottas Ericsson Kovalainen Mercedes Mercedes China 0
Dudes in F1 curry Ricciardo Bottas di Resta McLaren Mercedes Belgium 0
Paul McCartney Gives You Wings Prancing Horse Kobayashi Chilton di Resta Red Bull Mercedes Canada 0
AMG FGP Racing Alex Rider Maldonado Chilton di Resta Mercedes Mercedes Monaco 0
Team Marlboro Koz Racing Koz Rosberg Button Villeneuve Williams Williams-Mercedes Bahrain 0
TruespeedF1 truefan72 Hamilton Magnussen di Resta Williams Williams-Mercedes China 0
Cabbage Face Rica Magnussen Ericsson di Resta Ferrari Mercedes Brazil 0

N. Jones
12th October 2014, 17:28
rUSSIA rESULTS:

https://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/results/russia

1 McLaren Forever 104
2 TruespeedF1 73
3 Bobby's Bits 70

N. Jones
12th October 2014, 17:33
Overall Standings:

1 NSA Team Mt. Damavand F1 Racing* 958
2 3-2-1 Ray Sing* 954
3 Dudes in F1* 949
3 Team 137* 949
5 Happy Bubble Racing Team* 945
6 Force Finland* 931
6 Force Yorkshire* 931
8 Bobby's Bits* 925
9 Slash LLC.* 918
10 Team Marlboro Koz Racing* 856

jens
12th October 2014, 22:34
Having increased the advantage over Slash LLC to 27 points, Happy Bubble Racing Team can once again feel relieved and more confident about beating our great rival this year! And even Bobby's Bits hasn't become a threat to our HBRT recently despite a very strong race at Sochi.

HBRT is glad that the McLaren package has improved recently, netting us 3rd place finishes in the package contest in both Japan and Russia. Despite Mercedes getting 1-2 finishes, the leader is still only 13 points away! We need a complete Mercedes double DNF somewhere to have a chance of beating those two frontrunning teams!

Tazio
15th October 2014, 04:53
Slash is getting his walking papers, and we are completely restructuring the team. Hulk is getting the ax as well. 2015 will be a totally new motif!!

N. Jones
3rd November 2014, 01:39
https://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/results/usa

US Grand Prix Results (I'll have to watch the race tomorrow)

1 Force Finland 60
1 Force Yorkshire 60
1 Team 137 60
1 Bobby's Bits 60
1 3-2-1 Ray Sing 60
1 Dudes in F1 60

N. Jones
3rd November 2014, 01:44
Overall Standings:

1 NSA Team Mt. Damavand F1 Racing* 1018
2 3-2-1 Ray Sing* 1014
3 Dudes in F1* 1009
3 Team 137* 1009
5 Happy Bubble Racing Team* 1005
6 Force Finland* 991
6 Force Yorkshire* 991
8 Bobby's Bits* 985
9 Slash LLC.* 973
10 Team Marlboro Koz Racing* 906

Tazio
3rd November 2014, 03:46
Hulk/FI is killing me! :angryfire :p:

N. Jones
3rd November 2014, 17:28
Pastor actually scoring a point was my only highlight. I also steered Junior wrong too. We'll have to fix that in offseason...

N. Jones
9th November 2014, 22:21
https://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/results/brazil

Brazilian Grand Prix Results:

1 Team Marlboro Koz Racing 75
2 Cabbage Face 74
3 Bobby's Bits 64

N. Jones
9th November 2014, 22:25
Overall Standings:

1 NSA Team Mt. Damavand F1 Racing* 1069
2 3-2-1 Ray Sing* 1065
3 Dudes in F1* 1050
3 Team 137* 1050
5 Bobby's Bits* 1049
6 Happy Bubble Racing Team* 1046
7 Force Finland* 1032
7 Force Yorkshire* 1032
9 Slash LLC.* 1020
10 Team Marlboro Koz Racing* 981

steveaki13
9th November 2014, 22:40
Not a great race for me. I hope Aki's Hedgehog Racing Team can hang on to top 15 after a 43rd last season

I forget.... whats the case with double points?

N. Jones
10th November 2014, 02:07
Everyone gets them; that is why I wouldn't allow anyone to use UAE as their bonus.

Robinho
10th November 2014, 03:10
Wow, I'm still 5th with only 20pts from the lead.

Tazio
10th November 2014, 16:50
Having increased the advantage over Slash LLC to 27 points, Happy Bubble Racing Team can once again feel relieved and more confident about beating our great rival this year! Thanks to the improved form of McLaren you've become a very stout team. I'm not ready to throw in the towel quite yet, but things don't look good for overtaking you. Even with Felipe getting on the podium, Bottas faltering, and Hulk managing to secure a couple points I was only able to claw back 6 points, after you extended your lead to 32 with your win in Austin. I do stand a fair chance of getting p7 if things fall our way. However a top ten finish will be acceptable. I think it may have to be :angryfire :p:

airshifter
22nd November 2014, 13:29
It looks like you are safe for a top 10 Tazzy. I'd talk crap about my podium, but it would be like pulling a Kimi or Felipe and bringing up the fact that I used to be competitive for a good finish! :laugh:

As it stands nobody is in a position to challenge me for position. I'm rock solid, and none of you can come after my place in the standings. Yeah, I said it. So any of you that were hoping to steal my 30th! position.... wishful thinking!

OxyClean POSF1 has beat me soundly.

I have picked teams early most seasons, and gone with my "gut" before the evidence is out there. After it failing so badly this year, I don't think I can stomach doing that again.

N. Jones
23rd November 2014, 20:23
UAE Results:

https://sites.google.com/site/2009fgp/results/uae

1 NSA Team Mt. Damavand F1 Racing 130
1 3-2-1 Ray Sing 130
3 Happy Bubble Racing Team 129
3 Force Finland 129
3 Force Yorkshire 129
3 Team 137 129
3 Dudes in F1 129

N. Jones
23rd November 2014, 20:28
FINAL STANDINGS:

(by four points!!)

1 NSA Team Mt. Damavand F1 Racing* 1199
2 3-2-1 Ray Sing* 1195
3 Dudes in F1* 1179
3 Team 137* 1179
5 Happy Bubble Racing Team* 1175
6 Force Finland* 1161
6 Force Yorkshire* 1161
8 Bobby's Bits* 1153
9 Slash LLC.* 1147
10 Team Marlboro Koz Racing* 1075
10 TruespeedF1* 1075
12 HennersF1 Racing* 1009
13 AMG FGP Racing* 1003
14 GP Stood Guard* 985
15 Aki's Hedgehog Racing Team* 983
16 Ford Focus F1 Team sponspored by Dominos* 963
17 Hamilton Abbey* 944
18 TEAM SANDANCER* 915
19 KATZ Racing* 886
20 Paul McCartney Gives You Wings* 837
21 Cabbage Face* 809
22 Minardi* 802
23 Red Passion Team* 776
24 L A K K A* 744
25 McLaren Forever* 651
26 warumnicht rensport* 643
27 Sinclair Single F1* 608
28 ANFIELD's ASSASSINS* 520
29 OxyClean POSF1 Sponsored by Lionel* 502
30 Team Loco Americano F1* 404
31 RedStar Team* 336
32 Team Mia Witt & Tom Horn* 182

steveaki13
23rd November 2014, 20:58
Thanks for all your efforts this season again Mr Jones.

Congrats to NSA Team Mt. Damavand F1 Racing

15th. Happy with midfield life after backmarker last season

Tazio
23rd November 2014, 21:45
Congratulations to the teams that scored more than 1100 points :champion:

N. Jones
23rd November 2014, 22:38
Thank god this season is over.

COD
24th November 2014, 00:10
Big thanks to N.Jones for making this happen, excellent work!

Also happy to be firmly in top 10, a good season all in all for Force Finland, happy I kept my fairh in Bottas after the disaster last year. Aiming for the win next year...

aryan
24th November 2014, 05:23
Wow. I win the FGP! Who knew! 10th year running, this was the first time I was even on podium!

Thanks everyone. It was a good year. My gamble on Mercedes obviously paid off.

Specially thanks to N.Jones for running the FGP again.

Hopefully we'll get more entries next year (though seeing how traffic is falling off from the forums, I doubt it).

airshifter
24th November 2014, 14:22
Congratulations to the teams that scored more than 1100 points :champion:

The real talent lies with the teams that scored above 1150. Seriously! :laugh: You'll get top 5 one of these days Taz.

Congrats to all the top teams, and thanks again N Jones for giving us this FGP to have fun with. We all need to get behind it early next year to keep more entries coming in. And as a team defeated by OxyClean POSF1 Sponsored by Lionel, I can honestly say it's good fun no matter where you finish.

N. Jones
24th November 2014, 22:09
Wow. I win the FGP! Who knew! 10th year running, this was the first time I was even on podium!

Thanks everyone. It was a good year. My gamble on Mercedes obviously paid off.

Specially thanks to N.Jones for running the FGP again.

Hopefully we'll get more entries next year (though seeing how traffic is falling off from the forums, I doubt it).

Yeah, what has happened to this forum? Where has everybody gone?
I keep seeing the same names post over and over....

N. Jones
24th November 2014, 22:11
I know I am waiting until testing is over next season before picking my team. I am tired of these low finishing disasters.

I'll type up a proper final post some time this week.

I think I may use Commish Privelege and choose Hamilton-Rosberg-3rd-Merc-Merc next year!
:laugh: :laugh:

rjbetty
25th November 2014, 11:14
http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb335/rjbetty/FGP2014_zpsc73985cc.jpg (http://s1200.photobucket.com/user/rjbetty/media/FGP2014_zpsc73985cc.jpg.html)

Hmmmm you might need to turn up the zoom in your browser to see that properly.

henners88
25th November 2014, 14:05
Excellent, thanks for the effort you put in N. Jones.

May I have '12th in FGP' added under my forum name please as I am very proud of it and its worthy of recognition. :D

steveaki13
25th November 2014, 21:02
rjbetty, did you do that spread sheet.

If so thanks alot. Nice to see

N. Jones
26th November 2014, 01:07
The 2014 season has completed and now it is time to announce our winners:

The Champion, holding off second place by four points, is our friend aryan, who skillfully ran:

:champion: NSA Team Mt. Damavand F1 Racing :champion:

Congrats!!!!!

The runner up, who fought all season long to close a small gap, was FirstGear's:

3-2-1 Ray Sing! :burnout:

Well Done!

We have a tie for third. Standing together on the bronze step are curry and SkyTom's:

Team 137 and Dudes in F1! :beer:

Wonderful!

The full top ten are as follows:

5th - jens' Happy Bubble Racing Team (jens is unfortunately not here due to separating the shoulder used to pat his/her back all season).

6th (tie) - Wasted Talent's Force Yorkshire & COD's Force Finland

8th - Robinho's Bobby's Bits

9th - Tazio's Slash LLC

10th(tie) - Koz's Team Marlboro Koz Racing & truefan72's TruespeedF1

THANK YOU EVERYONE. I don't know why we are losing more and more people but for those of you who are here, thank you.

N. Jones
26th November 2014, 01:11
http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb335/rjbetty/FGP2014_zpsc73985cc.jpg (http://s1200.photobucket.com/user/rjbetty/media/FGP2014_zpsc73985cc.jpg.html)

Hmmmm you might need to turn up the zoom in your browser to see that properly.

This is Awesome, thanks rjbetty!

ONE top 20 finish for me? Oh my, I think everyone is getting fired at POSF1

rjbetty
26th November 2014, 02:14
Hi guys, yes I did the spreadsheet! I use a colour scheme of QUAL: Red for top 10, Green for 11-20 and Black for 21 onwards. For the race, Red for pts, Green for other finishes, and black for retirements. Been that way since 1999 when I first started nerdily charting the season results. Still maybe have some for 2001. 2002 etc in the attic which I kept on paper at the time and updated each race. :)

Tazio
27th November 2014, 22:27
Thanks for all the work you put into FGP Nick!
I'd like to also take this time to congratulate Aryan, and everyone else who thinks they kicked some butt. Slash has been released with a fair severance, and at this time I would personally like to apologize to all my fans and even the hangers on that have no life. Being in the top 10 is not acceptable when the expectations were much higher. I want to reassure you all that we have already retained the services of SAiG to plan strategy for 2015. The team has spent $1,000,000 of next years budget to have exclusive access to this think tank, and believe it is money well spent. Prospective pilots will have to know that we hold ours to a higher standard, training will be intense, and I will train equally hard as inspiration for our team. Ya' 'awl boys better get with it, or better yet go ahead enjoy the off season, I want you to be fattened up for the kill:

Caesar:
Yond Cassius has a lean and hungry look,
He thinks too much; such men are dangerous

jens
27th November 2014, 23:13
Happy Bubble Racing Team would like to thank everyone for participating, and Mr. Jones for running this series.

For the former Jens GP Racing Team this was by far the best season the team has ever had, and thus the sale of the team has been justified.

HBRT would like to thank its partners Aki Hedgehog Racing and Ford Focus F1 for a decent support and a decent season in midfield. Thanks to the newly-bought wind-tunnel the McLaren aerodynamic package improved and we had a pretty competitive end to our season. Even though we finished 5th, we managed to remain right among the leading group till the very end.

HBRT would also like to highlight that we were the first team to unveil our line-up for the year. Though we did it very early and had little testing data, we were confident the compromise we made in our line-up, should be a decent one. And so it proved to be!

The plans for 2015 are unclear, as is HBRT's involvement in the team and series. Happy Bubble Company is also considering to become title sponsor of FGP in general. So that a proposal has been made to rename the competition as Happy Bubble FGP 2015 season. Just like we have got Barclays Premier League. It is an inspiration and new way of marketing.:D

But what happens to the team itself? Who knows... Jens also doesn't know.

jens
29th November 2014, 13:04
Press release
In the beginning of December (exact date & time unconfirmed) Happy Bubble Company will hold an official press conference following its HQ boardroom meeting on Dec 2.

Among other things Happy Bubble Company will unveil its financial and marketing plans for the 2015 business year, including its involvement in the FGP series.

#stay tuned

N. Jones
30th November 2014, 02:04
Thanks for all the work you put into FGP Nick!

My name is Ed! (I always thought the N stood for Nigel).

:D

jens
20th December 2014, 12:42
Press release
In the beginning of December (exact date & time unconfirmed) Happy Bubble Company will hold an official press conference following its HQ boardroom meeting on Dec 2.

Among other things Happy Bubble Company will unveil its financial and marketing plans for the 2015 business year, including its involvement in the FGP series.

#stay tuned

Happy Bubble Company forgot to announce its big plans due to other business adventures in the meantime. The company fell into major turmoil and had to deal with other issues instead of thinking about F1. But as the year closes in, Happy Bubble Company would like to announce something very soon....

P.S. Happy Bubble company had the HQ meeting and a decision about F1 adventures has been made. They are just waiting for the right moment to announce it...

jens
20th December 2014, 19:06
Press release

Happy Bubble Company® announces that it has decided to pull out of FGP following its HeadQuarters boardroom meeting. The decision was taken on the back of a relatively successful season in FGP 2014 championship, where Happy Bubble Racing Team was a remote championship contender.

„We have decided to commit our attention to other endeavours, having fulfilled our goals in FGP. Our marketing aim was to create awareness about our brand in racing circles, which we successfully managed on the back of a very competitive season,“ said the spokesman of Happy Bubble Company®.

As for more specific reasons of the pullout, HBC® is concerned about the future prospects of FGP and open-wheel racing in general. „FGP featured barely over 30 teams this season, which is a major setback compared to previous seasons. Following further study on the N. Jones-led series we were dissatisfied with future prospects. We did consider further involvement in FGP series, but in the end conditions, co-operation options and future outlooks were dissatisfactory.“

HBC® also has had a difficult business year, further validating the need to cut costs. „Our philosophy is to live in a happy bubble, and always provide services that make people happy. If we feel an activity has run its course, we need to change something. 2014 in FGP was great fun, but we feel it would not be so fun next year, so decided to commit to other things.“

---

The fate of the racing team itself is unclear and HBC® wanted to make an announcement together with a successful sale of the team, hence the delay. But as of Dec 20, the sale of the team has not been completed. It is likely former team principal Jens will re-take control in its team, but he feels that he needs some major investment in the team to keep it going, and also seeks for co-operation from other teams.

„The 2014 season has been absolutely fantastic for us in terms of results, but today is a sad day,“ says Jens, potential new owner. „Happy Bubble Company® has made a great offer that I can get this team off their hands for 1€, but I still need outside investment to cover the running costs of the team in the future. As of today, I do not have a solution for that one, as we need in excess of 40 Million € in a season to remain competitive in FGP.“

truefan72
1st February 2015, 16:31
well, well

so i finished tied for 1oth.

A solid comeback after the 2013 fiasco

:)

N. Jones
3rd February 2015, 04:08
About a month and you'll get a chance to see if you can repeat. :D

Tazio
3rd February 2015, 05:58
Give it up dudes, my 2015 venture is going to be epic. Slash's roll will be dramatically reduced, and will be kept on board for the simple reason that we don't want him to start (and subsequently complete) his mandatory gardening leave in time to affect the outcome of the 2015 campaign. His role will not be altogether token, as he is capable of making a major contribution to any team in the field, Add to that his knowledge of the interworking's of our "club" it is likely that he will be retained in the capacity of primary race strategist, i.e. spy, or strength, and conditioning coach / designated thumb buster.

N. Jones
4th February 2015, 03:10
You sure do talk a lot without saying anything. :)

airshifter
4th February 2015, 03:51
You sure do talk a lot without saying anything. :)

That dude never even got on the podium in FGP! :laugh:

Tazio
4th February 2015, 06:07
You sure do talk a lot without saying anything. :)The significance of that comment will become abundantly clear before the first race is even run!

N. Jones
15th February 2015, 21:32
The 2015 FGP will be up and running once it is decided if Manor will be racing.

pino
15th February 2015, 22:39
Please N.Jones when ever you're ready, do start a new thread, so I can close this one ! ;)

jens
15th February 2015, 23:07
Meanwhile the newly reformed Jens GP is frantically working to get the team to the grid. The situation is not too different to Brawn GP all these years ago! Happy Bubble Company left the team into lonely moneyless misery.

N. Jones
17th February 2015, 06:00
Sure Pino. If you are ready to close this one then I will probably start next week and hope for the best.

pino
17th February 2015, 09:08
No reasons to close it now, I will do it the second you start the new one ;)