PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Newbie :)

Will L
12th April 2007, 15:20
Hey Guys

I'm new at this forum, I'd just like to say hi to you guys.

:D

Thanks

Will.

CarlMetro
12th April 2007, 15:34
Welcome :wave:

raphael123
12th April 2007, 16:15
Hi, welcome.

I'm relatively new too. I signed up a while ago, but only recently started posting regularly. You'll probably find it a decent place to chat about F1 and non-f1 related issues, and just ignore the idiots ;)

By the way, why not tell us a bit about yourself?
Age? Where your from? what you do in life? Who do you support? How long you been watching F1? Your blood type....etc etc...you get the idea :)

Will L
12th April 2007, 16:29
Yeh, i'd rather not post my age if that's alrite, but i will say i support blackburn rovers ! - I watch f1 now and then but I prefer WRC, don't know my blood type, from the Midlands.

stevie_gerrard
12th April 2007, 18:58
Good choice of team, Blackburn are one of the few teams i respect as a club. Welcome, and enjoy. :)

Brown, Jon Brow
12th April 2007, 21:02
I'll be nice to you if Blackburn beat Chelsea on Sunday and you lose the Final to ManUtd :cheese:

You from the Blackburn/Lancashire region then?

tinchote
12th April 2007, 23:42
Hey Guys

I'm new at this forum, I'd just like to say hi to you guys.

:D

Thanks

Will.

Welcome! :)

raphael123
13th April 2007, 07:53
Hi cool Will :) Blackburn pretty decent under Hughes! What do you do in life? school? uni? work? how long have you watched F1 for? Or the WRC? Who do you support in the WRC? :)

Donney
13th April 2007, 11:01
Welcome Will L from the midlands.

:wave:

Will L
13th April 2007, 13:40
Hi cool Will :) Blackburn pretty decent under Hughes! What do you do in life? school? uni? work? how long have you watched F1 for? Or the WRC? Who do you support in the WRC? :)

I'm at school, like IT and Science.

F1 I've watched for long time, don't really know who I support, Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button I guess.

WRC is the best sport ever, I have watched it since late 2002, I support Subaru and Sebastien Loeb.

I'll be nice to you if Blackburn beat Chelsea on Sunday and you lose the Final to ManUtd :cheese:

You from the Blackburn/Lancashire region then?

No I'm from the Midlands. Used to live close to Blackburn , I was born there

And if Blackburn do beat Chelsea I will jump around on our sofa and shout "Woohoo" but I know they'll get knocked out anyway.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys !!! :D :D

Will

CharlieJ
13th April 2007, 14:02
Welcome Will.

But you want to watch some real racing..... BTCC. ;)

viper_man
13th April 2007, 14:51
Welcome Will, be sure to check out the football chat section.

raphael123
13th April 2007, 15:23
I'm at school, like IT and Science.

F1 I've watched for long time, don't really know who I support, Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button I guess.

WRC is the best sport ever, I have watched it since late 2002, I support Subaru and Sebastien Loeb.

No I'm from the Midlands. Used to live close to Blackburn , I was born there

And if Blackburn do beat Chelsea I will jump around on our sofa and shout "Woohoo" but I know they'll get knocked out anyway.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys !!! :D :D

Will

Cool! :)

Sebastien Loeb is without doubt the greatest rally driver at the moment - by quite a margin :D I'm a Loeb fan too

Brown, Jon Brow
13th April 2007, 15:30
l

I thought that the WRC was the best motorsport from around 1995-2003, they were the glory years for me. But since 2004 I've lost interest.

So you like Science, word of warning. If you do A-levels don't do Physics. It's impossible :bigcry:

Will L
13th April 2007, 15:33
I thought that the WRC was the best motorsport from around 1995-2003, they were the glory years for me. But since 2004 I've lost interest.

So you like Science, word of warning. If you do A-levels don't do Physics. It's impossible :bigcry:

I got an E in our last exam for Physics - I get A in all the other topics but Physics - HA

I like Geography also I do well at that.

Brown, Jon Brow
13th April 2007, 15:38
I like Geography also I do well at that.

Good choice :up: I was hoping to do that at Uni. But my Geography teacher at AS-level was a cretin. :bigcry:

Will L
14th April 2007, 10:42
Some of our teachers are cretins, our history teacher - I swear he's a raging bull

So thanks everybody for the warm welcome, glad I'll get on with you on here probs.

A.F.F.
14th April 2007, 17:18

Did you start to follow WRC at the age of six ?

Will L
14th April 2007, 18:33
Me?

No I was 8

A.F.F.
14th April 2007, 22:21
No, I meant Jon.

Will L
15th April 2007, 09:56
Oh ... :laugh: Sorry

slinkster
15th April 2007, 12:09
Welcome Will from a fellow Midlander! :)

Will L
15th April 2007, 16:44
My god you guys are friendly :laugh:

PS - got online with my ps2 today, if anyone has toca 3, my name is will9724

Brown, Jon Brow
15th April 2007, 19:46
Did you start to follow WRC at the age of six ?

Follow? Probably not. Although I remember watching the highlights on BBC when Tiff Needell and Tony Mason did the commentary :up: