29th December 2013, 07:44
So satisfying to see the little shit cop a few good hits in the ribs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ePx61TkXKY

odykas
29th December 2013, 11:38
Piers Who? :crazy:

Valve Bounce
31st December 2013, 23:29
Initially I thought they were using a tennis ball. When I realised it was a cricket ball, and that Brett was deliberately aiming for the guy' body rather than the stumps, I thought it was a cowardly thing to do. To make the contest more even, Piers should have been armed with a shotgun loaded with buckshot. Then let's see how brave Brett Lee really is.

henners88
3rd January 2014, 12:38
I think they both got owned to be honest. The bowler showed he couldn't aim for anything except the man which isn't really cricket and Piers Morgan deserved to be hit anyway. A couple of idiots getting owned for publicity purposes as far as I can see.

TheFamousEccles
3rd January 2014, 22:29
I think they both got owned to be honest. The bowler showed he couldn't aim for anything except the man which isn't really cricket and Piers Morgan deserved to be hit anyway. A couple of idiots getting owned for publicity purposes as far as I can see.

+1

A lunch-break filler.

Robinho
5th January 2014, 01:28

Actually I think the bowler proved how well he could aim, as every time Morgan took a big step out of the crease, Lee still went after him, not the stumps. The entire point was to terrorise him, which he did very well.

henners88
5th January 2014, 07:43

Actually I think the bowler proved how well he could aim, as every time Morgan took a big step out of the crease, Lee still went after him, not the stumps. The entire point was to terrorise him, which he did very well.
I disagree. I hate watching cricket where bowlers go for the batsman rather than playing the game properly. It's not cricket to me and this just indicated a couple of morons playing badly as a piece of entertainment for viewers. This sort of dangerous play should be criticised, not applauded IMO. Morgan deserved a few whacks though. It's a pity after his failings in America he hasn't found somewhere else to live other than the UK.

Roamy
8th January 2014, 16:16
Plain and Simple Piers Morgan is a POS and should return to his homeland !!!!!!!!

Robinho
9th January 2014, 00:03
We don't want him, please keep inflating his ego over there

henners88
9th January 2014, 08:11
Plain and Simple Piers Morgan is a POS and should return to his homeland !!!!!!!!
No thanks.
Hopefully we've got rid of him for good, you guys have adopted him. ;)