August 24 - Belgium (Spa-Francorchamps)
September 7 - Italy (Monza)
September 21 - Singapore
October 5 - Japan (Suzuka)
October 12 - Russia (Sochi)
November 2 - United States (Austin)
November 9 - Brazil (Interlagos)
November 23 - Abu Dhabi (Yas Marina)

No Korea, India, Mexico or New Jersey...

http://www1.skysports.com/f1/news/12433 ... o-make-cut (http://www1.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/9057080/2014-f1-calendar-to-feature-19-races-as-new-jersey-korea-and-mexico-fail-to-make-cut)

WT

steveaki13
4th December 2013, 16:47
So Austria returns.

Although its a dull layout. It always seemed to promote a lot of overtaking. Be interesting to see if the races are still likely to be as good.

Glad to see the back of Korea and India to be honest.

Not liking Abu Dhabi as the last race.

We want a potential championship decider at Interlagos.

Eunos
4th December 2013, 17:50
Not holding my breath on this New Jersey Grand Prix ever happening to be honest.

and personally I much prefer the finale being held at Interlagos as it's a far more interesting track that Yas Marina.

yodasarmpit
4th December 2013, 22:04
I was planning on going to New York for a holiday if the NJ GP was still scheduled, might put it off until 2015 now.

truefan72
4th December 2013, 22:05
this is why as a country/organizer, I would never trust that elf bernie or his extortionist cohorts in getting a GP. India and South Korea must be pissed beyond belief. It is F1 themselves that destroyed any chance of a successful; gP in those countries with their ridiculously high fees. Plus it takes a few years to cement a solid foundation and build a strong following for the GP both nationally and regionally. It certainly doesn't help to have it priced so high that the average fan can't enjoy it. Bernie and his guys care about one thing only. how to make as much money as possible for themselves and not the sport. Often to the absolute detriment of the sport. If germany is able to renegotiate, italy getting the GP for practically nothing, Bahrain keeping the race despite domestic turmoil and paltry attendance, then surely negotiating a reasonable fee from South Korea and India to make it viable in the long term and profitable, for all involved seems the prudent thing to do. But bernie would rather have his $45 million today than take $38 million for the next decade.

I loath that man and can't wait for his retirement.

schmenke
5th December 2013, 15:12
So I assume the Red Bull Ring is the same circuit as the former A1 Ring?

Good to see Suzuka on the list.

schmenke
5th December 2013, 15:13
No Korea, India, Mexico or New Jersey...

No surprise.

Mark
5th December 2013, 15:22
Liking Austria being back - and otherwise a good calendar with a lot of traditional tracks, thumbs up.

schmenke
5th December 2013, 15:25
India and South Korea must be pissed beyond belief. ....

I wouldn't be too sure. From what I understand the South Korean GP has proved to be an unprofitable venture for the government and is glad to let it go.

Similar with the Indian GP although I believe that was a privately funded venture. Throw in the fact that the drivers were upset over the government’s proposal to tax their revenues while in India, and I think they’re also happy to see it dropped of the calendar.

Sage-sg
5th December 2013, 17:17
I will be happy to see Grand-Prix of Austria again!

N. Jones
5th December 2013, 20:14
Actually I think India is going to come back because the organizers want an earlier date on the caladar.

JasonPotato
8th December 2013, 18:07
For all i care the Abu Dhabi grand prix can sink back into the water. Such a boring track!

Sage-sg
8th December 2013, 19:37
For all i care the Abu Dhabi grand prix can sink back into the water. Such a boring track!
I don't think that track in Abu Dhabi is boring. I like the track and I enjoy when see a race in the track.

Storm
10th December 2013, 12:09
Indian GP might be back in '15 in the early Asian swing by, say after Malaysia etc...I hope so - as I am yet to see a GP for one reason or another!
Of course a GP in April/May in Delhi....good luck to all concerned :)

as for the calendar, another stupid decision not to put Brasil at the end. Interlagos or Suzuka have been great historic tracks to have hosted the fina race - Brasil especially has a really good race - almost always.
Abu Dhabi is boring.