donKey jote
17th November 2013, 21:45
Massa and Maldonado :devil: :p

gm99
17th November 2013, 21:46
Bottas

Tazio
17th November 2013, 21:52
A lot of good drives, but it's hard to look past Vettel, and Rogro. I thought everyone in the top 8 had good drives.

steveaki13
17th November 2013, 21:54
Driver of the Race:

Romain Grosjean - I thought he was brilliant again. Amongst those Bulls was insane. :eek:

Other mentions.

Vettel - Another fine win.
Hamilton - Thought he did OK really solid drive to hold 4th all race.
Alonso - Was 8th early on, but came back to secure 5th
Hulkenberg - Another great drive by someone still to have a seat next year.
Perez - Solid weekend despite getting the sack.
Bottas - Great drive. Much faster than Maldonado and scores 4 impressive points.
Bianchi - Caterham have been better lately but finished ahead of both.

rjbetty
17th November 2013, 22:02
Yep, Grosjean, but many others.

DexDexter
17th November 2013, 22:03
Valtteri Bottas - drove a car that often didn't make Q2 into points on merit.

henners88
17th November 2013, 22:07
I'll have to say Romain. Did a solid job to hold off Webber and raced maturely. I thought Hamilton did well with holding on to 4th. He also got 3rd in the championship so he should be very pleased with his season on the whole.

anfield5
18th November 2013, 01:23
Bottas, was great all weekend and didn't dissapoint in the race well done for now having 4x the points of the gorilla in the other Williams
Vettel - as usual
Grosjean - has been my driver of the second half of the season, hopefully next year's renault will be as quick.

N. Jones
19th November 2013, 00:00
Oh - Grosjean and Bottas.

Robinho
19th November 2013, 10:47
Romain is my driver of the 2nd half of the season - Seb's 8 wins excepted, grosjean has been consistent, fast and delivered, looks very comfortable hanging around on the podium these days. Bottas came good too, Vettel did exactly what was expected, which is, as ever, very impressive, if a little predictable

Sage-sg
19th November 2013, 14:39
I don't think that in the race someone was better than Bottas. He did unreal thing. All of us saw that bolids of Williams were very slow in this season and 8th place for Bottas is like win for Webber.

tfp
19th November 2013, 19:14
I only watched the first twenty laps and got bored, when it became obvious that Vettel was lapping half a second faster than the rest of the field. From what I saw, bottas and grosjean were the knights.