PDA

View Full Version : Rally Catalunya Pickem live now

Mintexmemory
16th October 2013, 15:41
Sordo favourite I'd imagine - Neuville to impress again and the VWs there or there abouts.

Good luck to all contestants in the penultimate round

EightGear
16th October 2013, 21:17
When will the results from France be online?

Or am I blind? :)

Dug83
17th October 2013, 08:06
When will the results from France be online?

Or am I blind? :)

I though it was just me.

Mintexmemory
17th October 2013, 13:50
When Mark has finally debugged his calculation programme. I will put the necessary input just as soon as! Believe me, I'm just as concerned as I think (barring major surprise) I'm going to win the Indy Pickem - a category which I know nothing about ;)

BleAivano
18th October 2013, 10:25
Direct link for those who need it: listpickem.php?series=rally&round=12 (http://www.motorsportforums.com/listpickem.php?series=rally&round=12)

Mintexmemory
20th October 2013, 23:08
Four days to go -Pickem closes midnight Thursday / Friday.

Blitzerflitzer
21st October 2013, 16:27
Hello,
I cant make my picks, this is the answer, if i try to pick:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/top.php:172)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/top.php:172)
Sorry your usergroup has not been authorized for pickems Error code 233

Thanks for help :)

Mark
21st October 2013, 17:36
You need to login to http://www.motorsportforums.com not rallyforum.com or anything else.

Blitzerflitzer
22nd October 2013, 10:06
OK, i have to buy an "s" :laugh:

Thanks for your help.

Mintexmemory
24th October 2013, 15:29
Nine and a half hours left to make your picks. 70 in already which is really encouraging given the recent site difficulties. Majority of winning picks goes to the Champ followed closely by Sordo and TN in 3rd spot.