...with intrigue? :rolleyes: :stareup:

Curse of the Wereslasher.

Tazio
12th October 2013, 06:58
Vettel will lose!

Koz
12th October 2013, 07:00
No he won't.
I'll wager your Boss won't be on the first row.

Tazio
12th October 2013, 07:09
Wow Fred, just freakin' wow!

Tazio
12th October 2013, 07:17
Who cares man we're through!! !

Koz
12th October 2013, 07:36
Lotus flying!!

Koz
12th October 2013, 08:08
Poor Vettel. KERS failure. :(

ShiftingGears
12th October 2013, 08:13
Webber on pole, hopefully the stewards don't decide to dish out a penalty.

dj_bytedisaster
12th October 2013, 08:17
Perez was on his inlap, so Mark didn't really block him. A penalty would be ridiculous. Vettel without Kers still faster than the Mercs. Looks like the other teams have given up for good. Should give them a bit of a headstart over RB in 2014 development though.

N4D13
12th October 2013, 08:21
I've just realized that Alonso is beating Massa on qualifying performances but he's just 9-6, which is quite worse than in the previous years. However, in race performances, he's beating Felipe 13-1 and that 1 is from Malaysia. So here's a question - is it possible that Zo is finding setups more suited for race performance whereas Massa looks for outright single-lap speed? I'm not really sure this would tell the whole story but then again I wouldn't expect Alonso to have had his worst face-to-face qualifying record in Ferrari so far for no reason, specially when he's pounding Massa in the races.

dj_bytedisaster
12th October 2013, 08:31
I've just realized that Alonso is beating Massa on qualifying performances but he's just 9-6, which is quite worse than in the previous years. However, in race performances, he's beating Felipe 13-1 and that 1 is from Malaysia. So here's a question - is it possible that Zo is finding setups more suited for race performance whereas Massa looks for outright single-lap speed? I'm not really sure this would tell the whole story but then again I wouldn't expect Alonso to have had his worst face-to-face qualifying record in Ferrari so far for no reason, specially when he's pounding Massa in the races.

There is more than one variable in that equation. First of all, Alonso isn't the fastest driver over a single lap. Hamilton and Vettel are probably better in that regard. Another thing is, that Alonso's race results are somewhat over-inflated. He made most of his progress on the starts. He often gained a lot of positions at the start and then stayed there for the rest of the race or make up only one further position. On top of that you have the horrible bad luck of Massa: pitted too late in China, blown tyre in Bahrain, guinea pig and subsequent crash in Monaco, gear box failure in Germany, another strategy fail by the team in belgium Q3, having to move over for Alonso in Italy. He makes Mark look like the luckiest driver of the lot... :eek:

N4D13
12th October 2013, 08:34
There is more than one variable in that equation. First of all, Alonso isn't the fastest driver over a single lap. Hamilton and Vettel are probably better in that regard. Another thing is, that Alonso's race results are somewhat over-inflated. He made most of his progress on the starts. He often gained a lot of positions at the start and then stayed there for the rest of the race or make up only one further position. On top of that you have the horrible bad luck of Massa: pitted too late in China, blown tyre in Bahrain, guinea pig and subsequent crash in Monaco, gear box failure in Germany, another strategy fail by the team in belgium Q3, having to move over for Alonso in Italy. He makes Mark look like the luckiest driver of the lot... :eek:
Fair enough, you make quite a few good points there! I was convinced that my theory wouldn't explain everything and I sure ignored quite a few inconvenient facts. :p

dj_bytedisaster
12th October 2013, 08:40
I'm also quite sure that they compromise the quali of Alonso in favour of a race-optimized setup. ALO usually makes up 3 positions at the start so they can sacrifice a few positions in Q3 to optimize his pace on Sunday. Having MAS ahead gives them more strategic options, too.

henners88
12th October 2013, 11:19
I had forgotten there was a race this weekend, in fact I've lost track of the days this week lol. Bonus and I think I'm home for this one! Love Suzuka a real drivers circuit. Vettel for the win again I fear, he always goes well here. Still this track provides some good overtaking with its fast straights and slow cornering, anything could happen :)

tjoepie
12th October 2013, 11:40
OK, explain to me again how it's all a conspiracy against Mark Webber...

dj_bytedisaster
12th October 2013, 11:45

OK, explain to us, where anyone said that it's all a conspiracy against Mark Webber... :confused:

jens
12th October 2013, 14:52
Just to add a quick word in here.
Start will be interesting. Can Webber make a good start for once and is Vettel vulnerable from the dirty side? In any case, if Webber keeps the lead in the race, we can expect another "multi 21" and this time Vettel has no reason to disobey as he is far ahead in the championship standings, so better to secure the points.:)

Grosjean had a big embarrassment last year also from fourth on the grid. Now it is take 2 for him to amend that misjudgement.

Obviously disappointing for Alonso and Räikkönen, but they are always a threat in race trim.

zako85
12th October 2013, 15:29
Sadly, Jules Bianchi and Charles Pic both received a 10-place grid penalty for speeding behind the safety car in Korea.

dj_bytedisaster
12th October 2013, 15:36
Yeah, thats such a tragedy starting from where they qualified :laugh:

Whyzars
12th October 2013, 15:40

There's not a conspiracy against Webber, there's a conspiracy against me!!! :D

I've tipped Webber to win in every Pickem's selection this year. The first time Webber gets poll the Pickem's is cactus and I haven't been able to put an entry in. :laugh:

N. Jones
12th October 2013, 16:30
He doesn't have traction control!

tjoepie
12th October 2013, 17:11
Whenever anything befalls Mark Webber, everyone rushes in to explain how Red Bull deliberately sabotage Mr. Webber's car, because the Constructor's Championship is completely irrelevant to them.

driveace
13th October 2013, 00:27
So will Webber bog down at the start again when he has trouble with the clutch or will the team cock him up on the pit stop ?
My guess is they are happy IF he is second and Vettel wins,and I don't see Webber giving Vettel room if he manages to be leading the race.Could be interesting,BUT if at the end of the first lap if Vettel is leading ,then I am back of to bed !

donKey jote
13th October 2013, 07:45
hay gurlz :wave: :D

Koz
13th October 2013, 07:50
Whenever anything befalls Mark Webber, everyone rushes in to explain how Red Bull deliberately sabotage Mr. Webber's car, because the Constructor's Championship is completely irrelevant to them.

What if suddenly, as soon as the title is wrapped up,Webber will be on pace with Vettel? :crazy:

Koz
13th October 2013, 07:57
AAh! Bernie puppets!!

webberf1
13th October 2013, 07:58
I wonder how much Bernie had to pay those 'fans'.

Tazio
13th October 2013, 08:00
Sup Boyz? :D

donKey jote
13th October 2013, 08:02
earwiggooooo :D

Koz
13th October 2013, 08:03
GROSJEAN BABY!

Koz
13th October 2013, 08:05
Grosjean will get penalty S1 fastest under yellow?

Tazio
13th October 2013, 08:06
Boss gt punked!:dork:

truefan72
13th October 2013, 08:08
stupid webber
chops hamilton and causers his tire problem
smh

that idiot can;t retire fast enough with his lousy starts

donKey jote
13th October 2013, 08:10
vettel did a kimi :p

stoopid pirelli :sailor:

Tazio
13th October 2013, 08:10
Kimi got punked! :dork:

Koz
13th October 2013, 08:13
Poor Alonso, why can't he pass Massa??

Where are the team orders?!

dj_bytedisaster
13th October 2013, 08:14
stupid webber
chops hamilton and causers his tire problem
smh

that idiot can;t retire fast enough with his lousy starts

Lewis chopped over Vettel's front wing. chipped of some bits off Vettel's wing and slashed his own rear tyre in the process.

Koz
Oh, and here they are.

donKey jote
Massa strategy A(lonso) :p

truefan72
13th October 2013, 08:16
pass him fair and square alonso

as for vettel,. as many of us said, a different racer if he is not leading the race

Hamilton retires
stupid webber

i'm super pissed!!!!!!

webberf1
13th October 2013, 08:16
Are Ferrari really stupid enough to be asking Massa to move over? Someone needs to show them the championship standings.

Tazio
13th October 2013, 08:17
Mercedes bro suck! :laugh:

TheFamousEccles
13th October 2013, 08:19
stoopid truefan - hater gotta hate regardless

N4D13
13th October 2013, 08:19
Are Ferrari really stupid enough to be asking Massa to move over? Someone needs to show them the championship standings.
Fernando is faster than him :laugh: and Hülkenberg and Pérez are getting closer. I think it makes all the sense in the world to try to maximize their options. And, well, Hülk is stopping as we speak and he might emerge right in front of the Ferraris. What if they lose positions because of Massa's failure to let Nando by?

donKey jote
13th October 2013, 08:20
stoopid truefan - hater gotta hate regardless
:laugh:

N4D13
13th October 2013, 08:21
Fernando is faster than him :laugh: and Hülkenberg and Pérez are getting closer. I think it makes all the sense in the world to try to maximize their options. And, well, Hülk is stopping as we speak and he might emerge right in front of the Ferraris. What if they lose positions because of Massa's failure to let Nando by?
Well, so Hülkenberg has overtaken Massa. Consequently, Alonso has lost a (virtual) position to Hülkenberg as well. Priceless. :|

donKey jote
13th October 2013, 08:22

Nando's getting screwed, no wonder he's off to McLaren :p :sailor:

TheFamousEccles
13th October 2013, 08:23
lotus very good stop.

donKey jote
13th October 2013, 08:23
stoopid ferrari :laugh:

truefan72
13th October 2013, 08:26
grosjean doing what vettel does which is take the lead and run away
good for him, that should tell you something about clean air and a good car
Grsojean looks might impressive

TheFamousEccles
13th October 2013, 08:27
vettel looking a little ragged

TheFamousEccles
13th October 2013, 08:27
The Gros is looking good @ this point

donKey jote
13th October 2013, 08:32
Well, so Hülkenberg has overtaken Massa. Consequently, Alonso has lost a (virtual) position to Hülkenberg as well. Priceless. :|

Alo went .9 faster on Massa's in lap... stoopid Ferrari :dozey:

dj_bytedisaster
13th October 2013, 08:32
vettel looking a little ragged

Probably still wonky KERS (car was in parc fermé so they couldn't repair) and HAM chopped over his front wing. All things considering it's not too bad actually. He's still within 3 seconds of GRO.

donKey jote
13th October 2013, 08:34
bout bloody time :dozey:

Whyzars
13th October 2013, 08:35
The Gros is looking good @ this point

This is modern racing. 10 laps flat out at the start, 10 laps flat out at the end and a whole heap of laps in Prius mode...

2014 should be fun. They'll save enough fuel in the entire season to run a truck for 6 hours. :crazy:

dj_bytedisaster
13th October 2013, 08:35
Aussie train

TheFamousEccles
13th October 2013, 08:36
quite so, dj

N4D13
13th October 2013, 08:36
Massa almost overtook Alonso back when Alo got lodged behind Ricciardo. :D

TMorel
13th October 2013, 08:38
Massa's doing a good impression of a racing driver. More please :)

Tazio
13th October 2013, 08:38
Felipe, gets punked by Fred again!, and he is very angry :angryfire :p:

dj_bytedisaster
13th October 2013, 08:39
Switched to Plan G(reenpeace) : both Red Bulls told to stop pushing and keep 2 seconds to the car infront :hmph:

Thanks for nothing, Pirelli :evil:

TheFamousEccles
13th October 2013, 08:39
whats "multi 3"?

webberf1
13th October 2013, 08:40
Good racing at the moment :)

:kiss: Suzuka

donKey jote
13th October 2013, 08:41
Alo storming now, but stuck behind Hulk
(cheers Massa :p )

Tazio
13th October 2013, 08:41
Switched to Plan G(reenpeace) : both Red Bulls told to stop pushing and keep 2 seconds to the car infront :hmph:

Multi gay mode :sailor: ;)

TheFamousEccles
13th October 2013, 08:42
The new F1 2013 game looks good. Stuck in a long ad-break as is usual for Ch10

TheFamousEccles
13th October 2013, 08:42
[quote="dj_bytedisaster":dz56flrc]Switched to Plan G(reenpeace) : both Red Bulls told to stop pushing and keep 2 seconds to the car infront :hmph:

Multi gay mode :sailor: ;)[/quote:dz56flrc]

:D

dj_bytedisaster
13th October 2013, 08:43
Doesn't look like mark quite agrees with Plan G :D Could it be that they're trying to switch him to a 3-stopper ?

donKey jote
13th October 2013, 08:44
Alo needs in too ...

N4D13
13th October 2013, 08:44
My money's on Webber losing positions to Vettel and Grosjean at the end of the race during the last laps on the race due to excessive tyre wear. Does anyone want to bet against me? :D

Whyzars
13th October 2013, 08:46
whats "multi 3"?

Mark in 3rd?

donKey jote
13th October 2013, 08:46
"We're not racing Mark" :laugh:

webberf1
13th October 2013, 08:47
My money's on Webber losing positions to Vettel and Grosjean at the end of the race during the last laps on the race due to excessive tyre wear. Does anyone want to bet against me? :D
I think Grosjean is gonna win this. But I think Vettel will remain 3rd. He won't get past Mark if he keeps flatspotting those tyres.

webberf1
13th October 2013, 08:48
Wonder if Ricciardo might have to drop that position? Gained a place by taking extra road.

webberf1
13th October 2013, 08:50
I'm surprised this 3-stop strategy seems to be working so well :D

TheFamousEccles
13th October 2013, 08:51
I think Grosjean is gonna win this. But I think Vettel will remain 3rd. He won't get past Mark if he keeps flatspotting those tyres.

+1

truefan72
13th October 2013, 08:52
dumb strategy by renault

if you wanted to do a 3 stopper then they needed to match webber
they got stuck between a 3 and 2 stop strategy and foolishly chose neither
SMH

truefan72
13th October 2013, 08:53
typical mclaren nonsense

TheFamousEccles
13th October 2013, 08:54
DR to get a drive through. Its a little rough, I thought the pass had been completed before the corner, but obviously I'm wrong

donKey jote
13th October 2013, 08:56
Massa donkey-san

webberf1
13th October 2013, 08:58
More vettel lockups :eek:
Mark gaining almost a second a lap now

N4D13
13th October 2013, 09:00
It's not over yet! We've just forked you over but it's all right mate! :D

donKey jote
13th October 2013, 09:01
Rakka on a storm :D

truefan72
13th October 2013, 09:02
can lotus please sign hulkenberg and end this needless speculation
the guy is amazing and deserves that seat

truefan72
13th October 2013, 09:05
hmm, team vettel with a tactical advantage
he did well to reserve his tires.
and is now going to win the race

foolishly team lotus/grosjean screwed their strategy and are now going to finish third.
if they had stuck with a 2 stop strategy they would have finished first or second

N4D13
13th October 2013, 09:05
hmm, team vettel with a tactical advantage
he did well to reserve his tires.
and is now going to win the race

foolishly team lotus/grosjean screwed their strategy and are now going to finish third.
if they had stuck with a 2 stop strategy they would have finished first or second
Let's see if Vettel can actually overtake Grosjean in the track. This is Suzuka!

dj_bytedisaster
13th October 2013, 09:08

Nobody forken him over. They switched one car to a 3-stopper to cover both options against RoGro and if you do that you usually select the car, which has been faster throughout and that's Mark. Switching to a risky 3-stop with the dented car makes no sense.

TheFamousEccles
13th October 2013, 09:08
DRS race decided

donKey jote
13th October 2013, 09:09
oh well, back to bed :p

nahhh almost forgot! ... MárquezGP in 45 minutes :D

truefan72
race over
sigh

good strategy beats useless strategy every day

N4D13

Nobody forken him over. They switched one car to a 3-stopper to cover both options against RoGro and if you do that you usually select the car, which has been faster throughout and that's Mark. Switching to a risky 3-stop with the dented car makes no sense.
The point is that a 3-stopper was about 10 seconds slower. It didn't make any sense to try a strategy which is known to be much slower - unless you just want Webber out of the way.

truefan72
13th October 2013, 09:10
if i was webber, i would stay out and manage the tires to the end

... well question answered, since webber's tires seem to be going off now

dj_bytedisaster
13th October 2013, 09:11

The point is that a 3-stopper was about 10 seconds slower. It didn't make any sense to try a strategy which is known to be much slower - unless you just want Webber out of the way.

You have no proof that there's any underhanded doings in the mix. To me it just looks like covering all evetualities. And Mark on options now. Aint over yet.

Tazio
13th October 2013, 09:12
Fred seems to have stabilized his slight lead over Kimi. Another great race bertween Hulk,
Ice, and Zo :dork:

TheFamousEccles
13th October 2013, 09:13
Go Webber - lets have one from the box! :bounce:

truefan72
13th October 2013, 09:14
hang on folks, weeber reeeling the pair in with quite some pace

it isn't over yet

donKey jote
13th October 2013, 09:15
Fred seems to have stabilized his slight lead over Kimi. Another great race bertween Hulk,
Ice, and Zo :dork:

not bad for the big heavy hulk ! :D

N4D13
13th October 2013, 09:15
You have no proof that there's any underhanded doings in the mix. To me it just looks like covering all evetualities. And Mark on options now. Aint over yet.
Obviously not, I don't have any evidence. Still I maintain that there's no point in choosing between a good strategy and a stupid strategy just to keep all bases covered. I don't think they would have ever chosen Vettel to do a 3-stopper. And, guess what? Every time one of the Red Bull cars loses out in strategy, that's Webber. Whether he is in front or behind Vettel is irrelevant - he just seems to get the worst part of it.

truefan72
13th October 2013, 09:16
lol vettel panicing
little brat

dj_bytedisaster
13th October 2013, 09:16
ND. If Mark wins this, I'll nominate you for donkey of the race :D

donKey jote
13th October 2013, 09:17
go Zo ! :D

N4D13
13th October 2013, 09:17
dj: fair enough. :D

Tazio
13th October 2013, 09:18
Fred punks Hulk!

truefan72
13th October 2013, 09:19
webber unable to get by grosjeans
pretty much tells you all you need about webber imo

well race is over
webber doesn't have a clue how to set up a simple drs pass and it will cost him the race

TheFamousEccles
did Gros move twice on the straight?

donKey jote
Massa's last 10 laps 1-2 sec slower than Alo... stoopid donkeys :dork:

longisland
13th October 2013, 09:21
Good traction from Ro Gro's Lotus

dj_bytedisaster
13th October 2013, 09:22
What the F Mark? How can you take so long to overtake a lotus on 20 lap old Primes on fresh options?? :eek: :confused:

TheFamousEccles
13th October 2013, 09:22
Gros is driving well - pity for webber

N4D13
13th October 2013, 09:24
What the F Mark? How can you take so long to overtake a lotus on 20 lap old Primes on fresh options?? :eek: :confused:
It's looking quite weird, specially since the Lotus has the lowest top speed - it's just that Mark can't get close enough on the back straight. Perhaps Grosjean made a mistake when Vettel overtook him? Such a big difference between Vettel and Mark is astonishing, specially when Seb made short work of Romain.

donKey jote
13th October 2013, 09:26
too bad gro :(

truefan72
13th October 2013, 09:26
lol 5 laps too late for webber
shambolic

Tazio
13th October 2013, 09:27
All right my pickems :)

dj_bytedisaster
13th October 2013, 09:29
shambolic

That's a donkey if I ever saw one :hmph: He was 7 seconds behind Vettel with 7 laps to go on fresh options and then gets stuck behind RoGro on ancient tyres. The 3-stopper would have worked out if he would have overtaken earlier.

donKey jote
13th October 2013, 09:30
P4 for ALO, 35 sec behind the top 3 :eek:

N4D13
13th October 2013, 09:31
shambolic

That's a donkey if I ever saw one :hmph: He was 7 seconds behind Vettel with 7 laps to go on fresh options and then gets stuck behind RoGro on ancient tyres. The 3-stopper would have worked out if he would have overtaken earlier.
That's assuming he could have overtaken Vettel. That we will never know but I'm positive he wouldn't have made it. That's going to make for a nice what-if. :laugh:

Anyway, do you see my point? Every time Red Bull goes creative with their strategy, it's Webber that loses out. Yes, he's certainly nowhere near Vettel's level but switching Mark to a 3-stopper was totally pointless IMHO.

donKey jote
13th October 2013, 09:31
Seb has an itchy bum ? :dork: :laugh:

truefan72
13th October 2013, 09:33
oh well
a disappointing race for me

DotR goes to vettel (as much as it loathes me)
did not put a foot wrong, bided his time and then drove away when needed, plus made the 2 stop strategy work and preserved his tires. But those RBR's are in a different league

Lotus now firmly the 2nd best car behind rbr. Who knows where hamilton could have dragged that car too, but it is clear that the lotus is now closer to the rBR's

Hulkenberg another valiant, top seat affirming drive
good job guitterez holding up a less than impressive rosberg.

good night everyone
:(

jens
13th October 2013, 09:34
Interesting race, enjoyed it, three different strategies played out at the front.

Grosjean's start was reminiscent of Trulli from Spain 2004 - straight from fourth to first. He resisted well against the RBR pressure in the race, but in the end RBR was too good, enabling them to play around him with strategies.

dj_bytedisaster
shambolic

Anyway, do you see my point? Every time Red Bull goes creative with their strategy, it's Webber that loses out. Yes, he's certainly nowhere near Vettel's level but switching Mark to a 3-stopper was totally pointless IMHO.

Well if you're going to gamble on strategy, which car will you 'sacrifice'. The one where you best go conservative or the one where a points loss of 2 or 3 points doesn't make a difference? On top of that at the time of the decision Mark was in the better position to make it work (better lap times and closer to RoGro).

truefan72
shambolic

agreed!

longisland
13th October 2013, 09:36
Great stuff from Gutierrez. Finally, he's on the score board! Don't mean to rub salt into Mark's wound. Either RBR 3 stops compromised his rave or maybe Seb's right. He doesn't deserve to win.

donKey jote
13th October 2013, 09:37
good night everyone

MotoGP in 20 minutes !

They're all allowed to race and not worry about the tyres, and new kid Márquez is kicking donkey :D

truefan72
stupid sky F1 guy says he is disappointed that grosjean "held up" webber and thus denied a possible webber vettel fight
brundle quickly corrects him and says that in his opinion grosjean was driver of the race
SMH

I still think grosjean could have at least finished p2 if he had stuck with a 2 stop strategy
if not even win this race, all he had to do was keep holding off vettel for another 5-6 laps and he would have been in the same boat as vettel ,come out with a slight undercut and take the win
sigh...what could have been

gm99
]Anyway, do you see my point? Every time Red Bull goes creative with their strategy, it's Webber that loses out. Yes, he's certainly nowhere near Vettel's level but switching Mark to a 3-stopper was totally pointless IMHO.

It was far from pointless - ultimately, the splitting of the strategy led to a 1-2 finishb for RBR, with their championship contender winning. You can't possibly run a more perfect strategy than that as a team. And Webber has mostly himself to blame that he wasn't in contention for the win in the end.

jens
13th October 2013, 09:38

What should they have done? They needed to undercut Grosjean, otherwise they would have stuck behind him like in the first and second stint.

And Webber couldn't stretch the tyres out as long as Vettel, so staying out far longer wasn't an option either.

N4D13
13th October 2013, 09:40

What should they have done? They needed to undercut Grosjean, otherwise they would have stuck behind him like in the first and second stint.

And Webber couldn't stretch the tyres out as long as Vettel, so staying out far longer wasn't an option either.
Fair enough, guys. I concede defeat! :D I'm just baffled that Webber is always losing out to Vettel in race strategies IMHO. :mad:

henners88
13th October 2013, 09:45
Bugger, just turned the tv on and seen the podium before I've watched the race! I'm usually good at this and avoid that sort if thing. Never mind, i'll watch it like I don't know and see you later lol.

donKey jote
13th October 2013, 09:47
I'd watch the bikes on BBC2 first :bandit:

henners88
13th October 2013, 10:04
I'd watch the bikes on BBC2 first :bandit:
That is recording as usual, shhhhhh ;)

webberf1
13th October 2013, 10:11
Anyone else watching MotoGP now?
Awesome so far!

donKey jote
13th October 2013, 10:13
Awesome so far!

amazing Lo vs Márquez and viceversa :D

zako85
13th October 2013, 13:57
This flow of the race made me think that the Pirelli tires we have right now are a lot better than the lottery tires we had at the beginng of the year. At least I got a feeling that the drivers are racing each other instead of saving the tires, the way it was with the original spec comedy tires in the beginning of season.

ShiftingGears
13th October 2013, 15:18
Awesome so far!

Great duel. The last hour in particular of the Bathurst 1000 was incredible also.

steveaki13
17th October 2013, 23:38
Hi all.

I know its late but hey I will give you a run down of my thoughts on the race.

I enjoyed the race a lot. It wasn't a crazy Japanese GP like other years, but it was a good tactical race. Seb was not his 100% self, but still showed how super fast he is and won nicely after saving those tyres.

Webber was ruined by his use of tyres and 3 stopper. While Grosjean was brilliant. He was unlucky on strategy and deserves a load of credit. I mean he kept that race exciting by being the only guy who could even see the Bulls. Great Drive.

Some bizzare happenings in Practice but everyone drove well in the race.

Such a shame for Lewis he might have also kept pace with the front 3.

Oh well hopefully I will be around for the next race rather than turning up a week late.