PDA

View Full Version : GTA V

555-04Q2
23rd September 2013, 08:49
Bought it last week and have to say...what a welcome return! It's a bit crude for my liking, but man the map is GIGANTIC!!!!!

Spent the best part of my weekend playing it, despite the good weather :D

Anyone else a GTA fan?

BleAivano
23rd September 2013, 10:15
Sure am but I don't have a console and console games are too expensive anyway.

Hopefully they will release it to PC as well but it will probably just be a converted console version.

555-04Q2
23rd September 2013, 10:27
I believe the PC version may not come out due to piracy problems. I may be wrong though!

ShiftingGears
5th October 2013, 13:21
Great game. So many features and minigames, definitely higher replay value than GTA IV has. The online issues haven't been fixed yet, so that however can cause some frustrations.

henners88
5th October 2013, 14:19
I got GTA for my birthday although it was quite a belated gift. What a game! I'm 47% of the way through it according to the save points, but am aware the game itself is huge and the story mode is only a fraction of the games content. I've just done a job for Solomon but am trying to slow down on the story and explore a little more. Its a game that I can pick up and put down and hopefully won't find myself playing during those sleepless nights! lol

donKey jote
5th October 2013, 21:03
what do you experts think, is it suitable for a 15 year old donkito ?

henners88
5th October 2013, 21:18
I would say no mate. Plenty of swearing, but 15 yr olds do that anyway, its the obvious sexual content that makes me think it would be unsuitable.

donKey jote
5th October 2013, 21:33
Problem is "he'll be getting it anyway" and "we don't understand" and "all his friends have got it" :dozey:
Ah the joys of having a teenager :laugh: :crazy:

Franky
5th October 2013, 21:39
Anyone else a GTA fan?

Yep, but have to say that my favorite is GTA2. Tho I think I've grown out of the whole GTA thing now.

555-04Q2
7th October 2013, 12:23

No way boet. Not even suitable for the average adult!!!!

ShiftingGears
7th October 2013, 23:45

There's an interactive torture scene. Isn't it rated R18+ in most countries?

donKey jote
8th October 2013, 07:14
Yes, here too.
Unfortunately it seems like all the publicity has turned it into a teenager must-have around here. :dozey:
Not sure yet what I'll do if it somehow turns up in his room...

Brown, Jon Brow
8th October 2013, 11:02
Well it depends how you play the game. I bought it the other day and I'm not going to break the law unless absolutely necessary. For example, no speeding, obeying red traffic lights and local traffic laws.

ShiftingGears
8th October 2013, 11:42
Yes, here too.
Unfortunately it seems like all the publicity has turned it into a teenager must-have around here. :dozey:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... --job.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2258877/Chinese-father-hires-virtual-hitman-kill-son-online-games--job.html)

555-04Q2
8th October 2013, 12:02
Well it depends how you play the game. I bought it the other day and I'm not going to break the law unless absolutely necessary. For example, no speeding, obeying red traffic lights and local traffic laws.

:rotflmao:

steveaki13
9th October 2013, 22:45
[quote="Brown, Jon Brow":2ufc8at6]Well it depends how you play the game. I bought it the other day and I'm not going to break the law unless absolutely necessary. For example, no speeding, obeying red traffic lights and local traffic laws.

:rotflmao:[/quote:2ufc8at6]

I have never played a GTA game, but have watched videos of them on Youtube. It looks an amazing game from a quantity and graphics point of view.

Is it a freeworld game? I.e If I bought it could I become familiar with it, by just roaming around for ages?

I mean can you access all lots of buildings and areas usually not seen?

555-04Q2
10th October 2013, 09:09
[quote="Brown, Jon Brow":1jerkbqv]Well it depends how you play the game. I bought it the other day and I'm not going to break the law unless absolutely necessary. For example, no speeding, obeying red traffic lights and local traffic laws.

:rotflmao:

I have never played a GTA game, but have watched videos of them on Youtube. It looks an amazing game from a quantity and graphics point of view.

Is it a freeworld game? I.e If I bought it could I become familiar with it, by just roaming around for ages?

I mean can you access all lots of buildings and areas usually not seen?[/quote:1jerkbqv]

Yes it is a free world game. The map of GTA V is also massive. You can do a hell of a lot from assisting people being robbed, rob a store yourself, take part in land, sea and air races, buy properties, manage the properties, modify your cars and store them at your safe houses etc. just to name a few!

GTA is a very addictive game.

555-04Q2
15th October 2013, 11:40
Yes, here too.

So has young donkey managed to sneak the contraband into his room yet? :p:

A FONDO
15th October 2013, 17:08
you will begin playing it too :D

donKey jote
15th October 2013, 19:16
[quote="donKey jote":1rdye3uq]Yes, here too.

So has young donkey managed to sneak the contraband into his room yet? :p:[/quote:1rdye3uq]

not yet. Fortunately he seems to have gone off the idea for now... or so he lets on :p
Hopefully he was only "testing" us :laugh: :dork: