PDA

View Full Version : Help me with my survey about the World Rally Championship

D1sCo
29th August 2013, 15:32
I'm a master student and I need true WRC fans to fill the following survey. It does not take more than 5 minutes and it will help me a lot with my thesis.

The survey link is:

https://www.survey-xact.dk/LinkCollector?key=47TD9VWT9J1K

Thank you in advance.

darkstar
29th August 2013, 19:57
can you tell more about it? whats it good for, why 2012? the questions are quite interesting :)

D1sCo
30th August 2013, 07:26
can you tell more about it? whats it good for, why 2012? the questions are quite interesting :)

Hi darkstar, thank you for your interest.

My thesis is about the perception of WRC fans regarding the WRC manufacturers and the choice of sponsor. I choose the year 2012 mainly because the season is over and because there were 3 official manufacturers, and not just 2 like in 2013.

So from question 1-7 I will test the level of fan identification that you guys have regarding rally/WRC.

Then in questions 8-10 I will test Aaker's (1997) brand personality dimensions. So after analysis the answers, I will have an idea if Ford, Citroen and Mini are perceived as Sincere brands, Exciting brands or Rugged brands.

Question 9 will be used to compare the recommended sponsors with the perceived characteristics from questions 8-10. So, If Mini is seen as a cool brand, I will check if the most recommended brands for Mini are also cool or not, and make conclusions.

Thank you.

30th August 2013, 13:12
Very interesting survey, just remember to considered selection bias, i.e. are forum members likely to give one way or another. Best of luck with the thesis!

MikeD
30th August 2013, 20:53
Hi darkstar, thank you for your interest.

My thesis is about the perception of WRC fans regarding the WRC manufacturers and the choice of sponsor. I choose the year 2012 mainly because the season is over and because there were 3 official manufacturers, and not just 2 like in 2013.

So from question 1-7 I will test the level of fan identification that you guys have regarding rally/WRC.

Then in questions 8-10 I will test Aaker's (1997) brand personality dimensions. So after analysis the answers, I will have an idea if Ford, Citroen and Mini are perceived as Sincere brands, Exciting brands or Rugged brands.

Question 9 will be used to compare the recommended sponsors with the perceived characteristics from questions 8-10. So, If Mini is seen as a cool brand, I will check if the most recommended brands for Mini are also cool or not, and make conclusions.

Thank you.

I have filled it out. You might want to read about Millward Brown's Archetypes. Thoses studies cover what you are trying to seek ... to some degree.

vino_93
2nd September 2013, 14:11
done ;)
good luck ! And keep us informed about your conclusions ! :)

Donney
3rd September 2013, 15:52
Done and best of luck!

Leon
4th September 2013, 05:37
and from me

Mihai
5th September 2013, 16:48
I enjoyed particularly that last-page question about imagining a future sponsor for Citroen / Ford / Mini. :)

D1sCo
9th September 2013, 15:49
Thank you all for your participation and comments.

If you still want to participate, you have until the 15th of September.

Thank you and best regards :D