PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle

jeevan
27th August 2013, 06:24
A motorcycle (also called a motorbike, bike, moto or cycle) is a two or three wheeled motor vehicle. Motorcycles vary considerably depending on the task they are designed for, such as long distance travel, navigating congested urban traffic, cruising, sport and racing, or off-road conditions. This is the most affordable vehicle to every category of people. It is small in size and few space is sufficient for parking.

D-Type
27th August 2013, 14:20
I'm puzzled. What relevance does this post and indeed this thread have to a forum titled "Motorsport history" and described as "A place to talk about the history of all types of motorsport."? The content of the post appears to me to have absolutely no historical relevance.

jeevan, can you please explain your reasons for posting it?

Mark
27th August 2013, 19:45
A motorcycle (also called a motorbike, bike, moto or cycle) is a two or three wheeled motor vehicle. Motorcycles vary considerably depending on the task they are designed for, such as long distance travel, navigating congested urban traffic, cruising, sport and racing, or off-road conditions. This is the most affordable vehicle to every category of people. It is small in size and few space is sufficient for parking.

Really?

D-Type
7th September 2013, 19:38
Well, jeevan has not replied after 10 days so I have decided he doesn't really have any interest in talking about any form of motor sport so I have banned him.