Maldonado for being an idiot
Webber for being completely hopeless
Gutierrez for being a nuisance

RedBullian1
25th August 2013, 14:31
Kimi's brakes

steveaki13
25th August 2013, 14:36
Maldonado - He got tapped by Sutil, but he must know theres loads of cars around. So to then just wipe out Paul.
Webber - Should be 2nd today as Red Bull is so fast.
Kimi's brakes

longisland
25th August 2013, 14:58
The fans if Seb was booed. He got the job done when he passed Hamilton without DRS. Martin Brundle was pretty annoying & Coultard for wearing a terrible shirt. Last but not least the DRS zone for devaluing the passes. Nothing wrong with Pastor. He's doing what he does best.

Tazio
25th August 2013, 15:03
Webber for screwing my pickems :mad:

25th August 2013, 15:03
botta needs to win these ...

Bagwan
25th August 2013, 18:17
Maldonado claims to have been tagged by Sutil , so you might have to let him off the list .

And Kimi's brake duct , I believe , was plugged by a tear-off , so cut the duct and team some slack there .

I call the weather man a big fat hairy donkey , for not tossing in a shower at about the 3/4 point , to spice up the parade .

Garry Walker
25th August 2013, 19:18
Every team except Red Bull for being unable to design a fast car to challenge to Red Bull.
Webber for once again being a complete joke, this guy deserves to get fired for wasting the best car for 5 years now.

MAX_THRUST
25th August 2013, 20:46
Pastor for trying to get to the pitts and not admitting it?

DexDexter
25th August 2013, 21:40
Webber is the donkey of the race. Should've finished second.

anfield5
25th August 2013, 21:40
Good to see Pastor up to his old tricks again, it took quite a degree of skill to demolish diResta's backside without taking any real damage himself. The I was tagged by Sutil comment didn't really tally with what we all saw.

truefan72
25th August 2013, 22:43
Maldonado claims to have been tagged by Sutil , so you might have to let him off the list .

And Kimi's brake duct , I believe , was plugged by a tear-off , so cut the duct and team some slack there .

I call the weather man a big fat hairy donkey , for not tossing in a shower at about the 3/4 point , to spice up the parade .

agreed
Maldonado gets an 85% pass for me, although he did turn in to DiResta...and that's down to him
How much was his own turning in and how much was the tap by sutil. we will never know,

Webber clearly with another useless start and not being able to get by Rosberg, although ni the latter part of the race his car, yet again, had kers problems.
Are they going to fire the engineer on his side of the garage who for 3 years can't get the bloody thing working right?

Robinho
26th August 2013, 00:53
Maldonado for me, sure Sutil clipped the front wing, but that doesn't excuse the sudden right turn towards the pits when he was being overtaken. The fact is he also he started the whole thing by losing the back end 3 corners earlier allowing Gutierrez alongside and then both of them tried to take blanchimont flat and 2 cars wide, which Esteban also deserves a moron mention for

TheFamousEccles
26th August 2013, 01:05
In defence of MW:

"Christian Horner, Team Principal: “It was a fantastic win for Sebastian and the team, which came down to the first lap. He had an average start, but managed to position himself well going through the first corner and he knew that the first run through Eau Rouge up the hill was going to be critical. He went for it, got in the tow and managed to make the move stick round the outside of Lewis and then got his head down and built up a great lead. For Mark, his clutch wasn’t good in preparation going to the grid. We did our best to tidy it up but he conceded a place to Rosberg off the start.

Once he was comprised in his positioning within the pack, he wasn’t able to get a clean run through La Source and Alonso managed to get a run on him down the hill and pass him into Eau Rouge.
Thereafter it was a matter of trying to find a way through, past the Mercedes and Ferrari ahead, but unfortunately whenever we got close enough we seemed to lose aero performance and so Mark couldn’t get close enough to make a move. We didn’t come here expecting to win today, so it’s great to get a victory to start the second half of the season” (motorsport.com)

dj_bytedisaster
26th August 2013, 02:02
Frankly, there's no defense for Webber. Hamilton in 3rd was on average .5 of a second slower than Vettel if calculated over the whole distance. Mark was even slower than that. That cannot be explained by aero-deficits. He was simply crap that day.That's what's so typical of his career. On his day nobody can touch him, but for every stellar performance,he has three races where he couldn't drive his way out of a paper bag.

N. Jones
26th August 2013, 02:40
Red Bull. They are boring me.

airshifter
26th August 2013, 06:12
Pastor had no excuse. Webber had no excuse.

The marshalls for the penalty on Perez, then completely ignoring the incident between JEV and Hulk when both did the same thing at the same place on the track.

The Black Knight
26th August 2013, 08:26
Pastor for moving across the track without looking and ending Di Resta's race. What a fool. He's a hazard on the track and I hope that the Stewart's take action and ban him some day.

Stewart's for their obvious inconsistency.

555-04Q2
26th August 2013, 15:13
Maldonado was not at fault regarding the last corner accident. Once again the race stewards cocked up royally :down:

dj_bytedisaster
26th August 2013, 17:25
Red Bull. They are boring me.

Then you should see a doctor, because you appear to suffer from a bad case of selective memory. We've suffered through 5 years of Schumacher dominance in the early noughts, in a time when races had single digit numbers of overtaking moves. Two of the last three WDC went down to the last race and were won by less than 5 points of margin. It was only last year that we had 7 different winners - in comparison to the Schumacher era that's cardiac arrestingly enthralling. With Kimi, 'nando, Britney, Lewis and Vettel we have 5 different winners already and we're only halfway into the season. That's already more than in any of the Schumacher years.

People like Truefan have my respect, he wants Lewis to win (every race preferably) and therefore hates it when Vettel wins. But he calls the kid by the name, instead of hiding behing half-arsed falsehoods. In contrast to just about every season between 1992 and 2005, 2010, 2012 and this season have been a lot more varied and entertaining.

donKey jote
26th August 2013, 20:13
2012 and this season have been a lot more varied and entertaining.

thanks to DRS and Pirelli, not to Vettel & Red Bull :devil: :andrea: :p

Garry Walker
26th August 2013, 20:13
Then you should see a doctor, because you appear to suffer from a bad case of selective memory. We've suffered through 5 years of Schumacher dominance in the early noughts, in a time when races had single digit numbers of overtaking moves. Two of the last three WDC went down to the last race and were won by less than 5 points of margin.
Only because Red Bull has imbecile drivers compared to Ferrari and others.

People like Truefan have my respect, he wants Lewis to win (every race preferably) and therefore hates it when Vettel wins. But he calls the kid by the name, instead of hiding behing half-arsed falsehoods. .
What about you calling Rosberg "britney" ? Hypocrite?

dj_bytedisaster
26th August 2013, 21:02
Only because Red Bull has imbecile drivers compared to Ferrari and others.

Quite frankly, if an imbecile can beat the whole field three years on the trot, I wonder why the rest of the lot hasn't started to make animal noises yet. Why are you even registered here, Gary. I'd have to scavenge two years worth of posting history to find a single post of yours the purpose of which is something else but to propagate hatred against Red Bull and their drivers. You must either be the failed CEO of an inferior rival lemonade factory or window-licking mad. What's the bloody point in writing hundreds of posts saying the same sentence over and over again?

What about you calling Rosberg "britney" ? Hypocrite?

So even if you roam the streets at nights, licking windows, at least your memory still works somewhat. Good catch ;)

zako85
27th August 2013, 00:33
Maldonado blames Sutil for di Resta collision. (http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/109494)

zako85
27th August 2013, 01:08
I must say that I personally think that Maldonado is wrong to blame Sutil for the mega crash here. Maldonado made a mistake because he went wide into the first turn. This allowed Sutil to take the racing line in the turns. Trying to correct for the mistake, Maldonado steered his car quite aggressively towards Sutil's car, and they clipped. In my opinion, once you go wide and lose your race line, you should not be doing this.

anfield5
27th August 2013, 01:10
Pastor has a habit of not ever being at fault, maybe he just needs to put his hand up and admit that he makes mistakes, just like all of the other 7 billion odd people on the planet.

555-04Q2
27th August 2013, 06:33
Maldonado blames Sutil for di Resta collision. (http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/109494)

Mouldy is right :up:

wedge
27th August 2013, 17:31
I thought at first it was a racing incident but it was only a few times that I noticed Pastor jink to the right which led to the collision with PDiR.

Webber shouldn't even be driving this year. He's a waste of space.

N. Jones
27th August 2013, 23:56
Okay:

Sebastian Vettel and his dominance are boring me. I just do not see anyone catching him this season.

zako85
28th August 2013, 00:50
I thought at first it was a racing incident but it was only a few times that I noticed Pastor jink to the right which led to the collision with PDiR.

I think there was a jink to the right too, before PDiR's car was collected. Maldonado says that at that point he was not in control of car, because of pieces of car body underneath the car. He also said that he lost the communication by then, so he didn't have a good idea of what was surrounding him. I do kind of think that he maybe erred a little when he clipped Sutil. Sutil had the racing line IMO. Having gone wide before the collision, Maldonado should have given room to Sutil. Considering the seriousness of collision, I don't understand the light penalty that he was given.

jens
29th August 2013, 20:55
Webber shouldn't even be driving this year. He's a waste of space.

A bit harsh. IMO Webber had a good run of form from Spanish race onwards. In Spain he didn't finish far behind Vettel despite a bad start. At Monaco he was right there with Vettel all weekend. Canada was one blip. At Silverstone Webber finishes a strong second after yet another bad start. In Germany could have challenged for the win without wheelnut issue. And in Hungary had yet another strong comeback drive this time after qualifying problems.

But yeah, this was probably Mark's traditional string of good form, while he is likely to suffer from inconsistency here and there again.

555-04Q2
30th August 2013, 06:50
A bit harsh. IMO Webber had a good run of form from Spanish race onwards. In Spain he didn't finish far behind Vettel despite a bad start. At Monaco he was right there with Vettel all weekend. Canada was one blip. At Silverstone Webber finishes a strong second after yet another bad start. In Germany could have challenged for the win without wheelnut issue. And in Hungary had yet another strong comeback drive this time after qualifying problems.

But yeah, this was probably Mark's traditional string of good form, while he is likely to suffer from inconsistency here and there again.

Let's be honest. Webber has never really been consistent enough while at RBR. He had one good season where he was close to Seb but otherwise Seb has exposed him for the average driver that he is with the occasional flash of brilliance. Sad really, because I used to rate Webber a few years ago. He's in the equal best car yet the likes of Alonso and co beat him over a season.

TheFamousEccles
30th August 2013, 23:45
Again, in defence of MW (as this seems to have turned into a bashing thread):

Red Bull says it must solve Mark Webber's inexcusable clutch issues - F1 news - AUTOSPORT.com (http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/109516)