PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton hasn't won a race yet with a car that takes pole position 70% of the time

vhatever
27th July 2013, 20:28
Anyone know what the record is for most pole positions in a season without a single race win? I'm sure the trophy for that would look good next to his "most reprimands in a f1 season" award.

Ari33
27th July 2013, 22:21
I don't know the answer but it wouldn't surprise me if it was Lewis.
It's obviously down to Mercs set-up or tyre issues and no reflection on Lewis though. New team and he already has a 7-3 Qualifying record against Nico, if I was Totto, I think I'd be happy enough with my investment in Lewis so far.

Re- most reprimands, yep he does deserve a trophy for that! Lewis has obviously had a few 'women' issues that messed with his head in the past. It happens to the best of us and I'm sure you'll learn soon enough how it can affect you whenever you are a bit older and have gone through puberty.

I can't help wondering if their problems are more to do with their trick FRIC suspension. If it was just the tyres, you'd expect them to have fixed it by now.

vhatever
27th July 2013, 22:30
Re- most reprimands, yep he does deserve a trophy for that! Lewis has obviously had a few 'women' issues that messed with his head in the past. It happens to the best of us and I'm sure you'll learn soon enough how it can affect you whenever you are a bit older and have gone through puberty.

Only the most pathetic of losers blame women for their problems.

pino
27th July 2013, 22:49
Ok, before this turns out into a fight between Lewis pros and cons, let me remind everyone that personal comments/insults are NOT allowed !

Ari33
27th July 2013, 23:20
Only the most pathetic of losers blame women for their problems.

I don't believe he ever did...

zako85
27th July 2013, 23:21
Thanks for posting spoilers in the title for those of us who haven't had a chance to watch the recording of the qualification...

vhatever
27th July 2013, 23:31
Thanks for posting spoilers in the title for those of us who haven't had a chance to watch the recording of the qualification...

What are you doing on an F1 forum if you don't want to be "spoiled"? What do you do, just put a big ass piece of paper over the 1/4 of your screen showing "latest posts"? Who do you think you are kidding?

Tazio
28th July 2013, 01:49
I'm sure the trophy for that would look good next to his "most reprimands in a f1 season" award.
http://oi13.tinypic.com/4d5k6mw.jpgWho scrub cares scro? Three polls in a row is freakin' sweet. The car obviously has problems over the long haul of a race that is it's strength in quali trim.
How weak of thee to try and bro-troll-flame "The Boss" after his third on the trot :dork: :down: :monkeedan

Idiocracy - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkPGlVqqEP0)

Tazio
28th July 2013, 05:29
Alright...The Boss!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=990RAax-nQk

Garry Walker
28th July 2013, 11:11
What are you doing on an F1 forum if you don't want to be "spoiled"? What do you do, just put a big ass piece of paper over the 1/4 of your screen showing "latest posts"? Who do you think you are kidding?

:laugh:

Tazio
28th July 2013, 14:49
Hamilton hasn't won a race yet
Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssnap for the win!! :dork:

Brown, Jon Brow
28th July 2013, 14:52
Hamilton hasn't won a race yet with a car that takes pole position 70% of the time

He hasn't what?

vhatever
28th July 2013, 15:00
He hasn't what?

He's won 1 race out of 10, while driving the best car in formula one.

10% winer
90% loser.

Garry Walker
28th July 2013, 15:02
while driving the best car in formula one.

We are not talking about Red Bull drivers. Pay attention.

vhatever
28th July 2013, 15:07
We are not talking about Red Bull drivers. Pay attention.

We are not talking about your alternative dimension. Sorry that lewy is is 90% loser and there is no British driver that's gonna save you from Vettel for the foreseeable future. you can only hope the FIA keeps rigging races for Hammy like when they handed him his affirmative action WDC.

ShiftingGears
28th July 2013, 15:12
you can only hope the FIA keeps rigging races for Hammy like when they handed him his affirmative action WDC.

That is the dumbest statement I've ever had the misfortune of reading on this forum.

steveaki13
28th July 2013, 15:16
That is the dumbest statement I've ever had the misfortune of reading on this forum.

Alot now just use ignore or just choose to ignore said individual

vhatever
28th July 2013, 15:16

That's what happened. everyone in F1 knew the FIA had been rigging races for hammy ever since the ridiculousness of penalizing alonso for stay in the pit for a second too long. they wanted a black WDC, and they darn sure were gonna rig as much of the season as they could, which is exactly what they did. After lewis won his WDC, the FIa was happy enough and stopped rigging races. But lewis thought the fix was still in for him, hence his meltdown year setting a record for reprimands. FIA couldnt even bring itself to properly punish him.

vhatever
28th July 2013, 15:17
Alot now just use ignore or just choose to ignore said individual

Go brush your teeth and stop worrying about other people.

"Alot" isn't a word, by the way.

ShiftingGears
28th July 2013, 15:25
That's what happened. everyone in F1 knew the FIA had been rigging races for hammy ever since the ridiculousness of penalizing alonso for stay in the pit for a second too long. they wanted a black WDC, and they darn sure were gonna rig as much of the season as they could, which is exactly what they did. After lewis won his WDC, the FIa was happy enough and stopped rigging races. But lewis thought the fix was still in for him, hence his meltdown year setting a record for reprimands. FIA couldnt even bring itself to properly punish him.

http://airstre.am/dopamine72/Nicolas%20Cage%20Laugh.gif

Tazio
28th July 2013, 15:31
http://i.imgur.com/nMjWM.jpg

Brown, Jon Brow
28th July 2013, 15:32
Perhaps we should close this thread so the troll can cool down after his hissy fit.

steveaki13
28th July 2013, 15:39
http://i.imgur.com/nMjWM.jpg

Where did you find that photo Taz. ;)

Someones Thumbs appears on the picture. :p :

truefan72
28th July 2013, 15:42

and not to mention racist
he is already on my ignore list
but this last statement will get sent to the mods

perhaps if they don't know what he is getting at, it is american dirty statement indicating he was given preferential treatment based on his race.
A saying pretty much used only by the lowest elements in this country.

very shameful

vhatever
28th July 2013, 15:46
and not to mention racist
he is already on my ignore list
but this last statement will get sent to the mods

perhaps if they don't know what he is getting at, it is american dirty statement indicating he was given preferential treatment based on his race.
A saying pretty much used only by the lowest elements in this country.

very shameful

Your hero is 90% loser.

Cry some more.

truefan72
28th July 2013, 15:49
at least now we know the underlying hatred this guy feels for hamilton
took his first win of the season for him to finally come out with it

glad he is on my ignore list, but spewing such vile stuff should not be ignored or tolerated.
2013 and such sentiments are still there
smh :(

Brown, Jon Brow
28th July 2013, 15:50
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdXZaENi6BH3muZ4Ou9aBg9llrnOjeg 0wqlAnnk8NOq7WnkduB1g

vhatever
28th July 2013, 15:52
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdXZaENi6BH3muZ4Ou9aBg9llrnOjeg 0wqlAnnk8NOq7WnkduB1g

Is he doing a Hamilton impression there?

He'd have to start sucking major ass to match the suckitude of hamilton, however.

Tazio
28th July 2013, 15:54
Where did you find that photo Taz. ;)

Someones Thumbs appears on the picture. :p :

Don't make me bring St. Devote over there to give you a knuckle sandwich. Of course St. D didn't care much for "The Grenadian" :confused: :laugh: