PDA

View Full Version : Can lewy hamilton make up his mind?

vhatever
8th July 2013, 13:54
Lewis Hamilton says he has a car the equal of Sebastian Vettel's 'for the first time' | Mercedes GP Petronas F1 News | Formula 1 Teams | Sky Sports (http://www1.skysports.com/formula-1/news/12472/8811103/Lewis-Hamilton-says-he-has-a-car-the-equal-of-Sebastian-Vettel-s-for-the-first-time-)

Wow, lewy has won himself pole position. He finally has a car "the equal of vettel".

Unhappy Lewis Hamilton describes Mercedes W04 as "a disaster" as title hopes fade | Mercedes GP Petronas F1 News | Formula 1 Teams | Sky Sports (http://www1.skysports.com/formula-1/news/12472/8813014/Unhappy-Lewis-Hamilton-describes-Mercedes-W04-as-a-disaster-as-title-hopes-fade)

But the day after his "equalmobile" is just a "disaster".

This guy has been spoonfed excuses by the British media for so long he doesn't even know if he's coming or going.

Mark
8th July 2013, 13:56
Well it's been clear for a while now that the Merc is the match of anyone over a single lap, but points are handed out at the end of the race not after qualifying.

SGWilko
8th July 2013, 16:14
Lewis Hamilton says he has a car the equal of Sebastian Vettel's 'for the first time' | Mercedes GP Petronas F1 News | Formula 1 Teams | Sky Sports (http://www1.skysports.com/formula-1/news/12472/8811103/Lewis-Hamilton-says-he-has-a-car-the-equal-of-Sebastian-Vettel-s-for-the-first-time-)

Wow, lewy has won himself pole position. He finally has a car "the equal of vettel".

Unhappy Lewis Hamilton describes Mercedes W04 as "a disaster" as title hopes fade | Mercedes GP Petronas F1 News | Formula 1 Teams | Sky Sports (http://www1.skysports.com/formula-1/news/12472/8813014/Unhappy-Lewis-Hamilton-describes-Mercedes-W04-as-a-disaster-as-title-hopes-fade)

But the day after his "equalmobile" is just a "disaster".

This guy has been spoonfed excuses by the British media for so long he doesn't even know if he's coming or going.

I heard they used a fork......

vhatever
8th July 2013, 16:49
Well it's been clear for a while now that the Merc is the match of anyone over a single lap, but points are handed out at the end of the race not after qualifying.

yep. He has the fastest car. And a car capable of winning, which his teammate has done twice already.
None of which has any relevance to the schizophrenia of his comments.

SGWilko
8th July 2013, 16:53
yep. He has the fastest car. And a car capable of winning, which his teammate has done twice already.
None of which has any relevance to the schizophrenia of his comments.

Should that not, technically, be schizophrenia of their comments? :D

henners88
8th July 2013, 19:58
Well that was a wasted click.

steveaki13
8th July 2013, 22:14
Well that was a wasted click.

:laugh: :up:

Zico
8th July 2013, 22:29
Lewis Hamilton Sucks: Anyone Else Fed Up With Lewis Hamilton? (http://www.lewishamiltonsucks.com/2007/12/anyone-else-fed.html)

dj_bytedisaster
8th July 2013, 22:42
So why don't we just bash each and every F1 driver because we suffer from a bad case of Penis Envy?

steveaki13
8th July 2013, 22:53
So why don't we just bash each and every F1 driver because we suffer from a bad case of Penis Envy?

Great Idea.

Dj - Vettel sucks
Henners & Truefan - Lewis Sucks
Pino - Fred sucks
Mia - Kimi stinks
St. D - Button is rubbish (oh he aint here no more....but still)
Jens - Grosjean - worst driver for 20 years

As for the rest my god do they suck.

dj_bytedisaster
8th July 2013, 23:02
:rotflmao:

Wouldn't that be something :D

vhatever
9th July 2013, 00:37
What is that, now, 8 out of 10 posts being off topic?

Tazio
9th July 2013, 02:24
Can lewy hamilton make up his mind?
Who cares? :down:

Big Ben
9th July 2013, 07:36

we're allowed when the topic is stupid

steveaki13
9th July 2013, 07:40
What is the topic? Whether Lewis can make up his mind?

Im sure he can. He thinks he' got the fastest car out there, but its bad on tyres so its a disaster. Simple.

Rosberg winning two races has nothing to do with him making his mind up on this issue.

henners88
9th July 2013, 07:53
I don't believe you ever wanted this thread to remain on topic as its a flame bait pure and simple. You joined here in this latest guise and have done nothing but insult members and been negative about just about every driver apart from Vettel. There is no problem here being a Vettel fan, but expecting an intelligent conversation after all the unnecessary negativity is a bit rich. I've lost count how many times you've referred to others as bigoted, yet you've attacked fans here for being British, along with the British press when there is no relation at all. A google search for its definition might help before that accusation is levelled again. I think you should count yourself lucky you are still able to post here. You'd be creating a new email address and joining under yet another name if it was up to most of us. Why don't you try a different approach by using this place to discuss things in a pleasant manner and actually be nice about it?

This forum is a very pleasant place to discuss the sport and people are given respect if they give just that. To put it simply, you can't walk into a party and call everybody a nob head, and then get upset because you have a group of people dragging you out of the venue. Social skills and manners are something we learn in life and they don't cost a penny.

dj_bytedisaster
9th July 2013, 07:57
^^^
What he said

SGWilko
9th July 2013, 08:05
I am undecided on whether Hamilton can make up his mind, or am I?

D'y'know, I'm just not sure.......

vhatever
9th July 2013, 12:51
What is the topic? Whether Lewis can make up his mind?

Im sure he can. He thinks he' got the fastest car out there, but its bad on tyres so its a disaster. Simple.

Rosberg winning two races has nothing to do with him making his mind up on this issue.

Umm, I'm pretty sure all f1 cars go about the same speed without tires on them. so that logic doesn't fly that he's ignoring the tires in his comments. There are of course, other things he siad to discount that as well.

For example, he said after a whole weekend of practice as well as the entire qualifying session that the "new" tires didn't seem any different to him than the old tires. Of course, then he got clowned by Vettel et al like a GP2 rookie and when he finished the race he cried about pireli needing to make a tire more favorable for Mercedes. That out of the mouth of a guy who was part of a 1000km illegal tire test just a couple races ago.