PDA

View Full Version : F1 Live Timing

Koz
29th June 2013, 07:40
Anyone having problems here??

Last race, I was getting an error message about it being expired.
Last night for FP2, I tried to start it but my security settings wouldn't let me... When I turned those down my machine froze completely and I had to kill the power.

Anyone else having similar issues?

Is there any alternative to the official ones at formula1.com?

vhatever
29th June 2013, 08:57
Anyone having problems here??

Last race, I was getting an error message about it being expired.
Last night for FP2, I tried to start it but my security settings wouldn't let me... When I turned those down my machine froze completely and I had to kill the power.

Anyone else having similar issues?

Is there any alternative to the official ones at formula1.com?

Well, you could watch the actual free practices live via streaming. Othertthan that, I'm not sure where else you could get minute-by-minute time updates. try a different browser. the f1 site seems to be very picky about broswers in my experience. One of my browsers can't even access the site at all last I used it.

Koz
29th June 2013, 10:16
Well, you could watch the actual free practices live via streaming. Othertthan that, I'm not sure where else you could get minute-by-minute time updates. try a different browser. the f1 site seems to be very picky about broswers in my experience. One of my browsers can't even access the site at all last I used it.

I do and am watching FP.

3 different browsers, IE, Opera, Firefox. No change.

Name: f1app
Your security settings have blocked am application from running with an insecure or expired jre.

donKey jote
29th June 2013, 12:08
update java and try again... that's what I had to do :andrea:

Koz
29th June 2013, 12:26
Donkey did the trick.

samreddevilz
3rd July 2013, 16:47
I need some free F1 Live streaming link..... As I am not in front of TV always.

RedBullian1
5th July 2013, 14:59
I do and am watching FP.

3 different browsers, IE, Opera, Firefox. No change.

Name: f1app
Your security settings have blocked am application from running with an insecure or expired jre.

It says I'm forbidden to use the link

AndyL
5th July 2013, 17:38
It says I'm forbidden to use the link

You'll probably need to go to www.formula1.com/live_timing/ (http://www.formula1.com/live_timing/) and register if you haven't done so before.

Dave B
5th July 2013, 20:17
Have you tried f1lt? It's a far far better interface than the official site and has tools such as head to head comparison and driver tracker.

Koz
5th July 2013, 23:43
Is there any delay compared to the official live timing?

donKey jote
6th July 2013, 10:22
The official live timing has enough lag built in to make any comparisons meaningless :laugh:

donKey jote
6th July 2013, 10:57
big :kiss: for the brave dockman :s ailor:

it runs on android too :D

@redbullian: you need to either update java, or use the far superior f1lt :)

AndyL
6th July 2013, 14:15
The official live timing has enough lag built in to make any comparisons meaningless :laugh:

I usually find it a few of seconds ahead of the live TV coverage, though I am watching on satellite which has a delay of its own.

donKey jote
6th July 2013, 15:34
I usually find it a few of seconds ahead of the live TV coverage, though I am watching on satellite which has a delay of its own.

I usually find that too, at the beginning of the race at least, until it starts lagging badly :p

7th July 2013, 13:49
No Thank You