PDA

View Full Version : Dozens murdered in Kandahar - including women and children

CaptainRaiden
7th June 2013, 11:38
BBC News - Staff Sgt Robert Bales admits Afghan massacre (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22788987)

BBC News - Staff Sgt Robert Bales admits Afghan massacre (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22793139)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjkfQpw5cEU

Convenient how he escaped dealth penalty just by pleading guilty. And since it's US Army, I doubt many people are going to be much fussed about it, I mean after all those innocent villagers (which included women and children) most probably deserved it. And this is only one instance, who knows how many such incidents go unreported whenever some trigger happy moron gets drunk and goes on a rampage.

Wasn't this guy a Christian? Ugh, Christianity results in so many deaths, again! All 3 billion Christians in this world are terrorists, including me! This has to stop!

henners88
7th June 2013, 11:42
I saw this on the news the other day and it is all truly shocking. I'm not a fan of the death penalty personally but would have supported this fella ending his days in an Afghan jail. Absolute scum of the earth.

I do fear this thread will get out of hand though, so will bid you all farewell and I'm off to enjoy my long weekend. :)

gadjo_dilo
7th June 2013, 11:51
I do fear this thread will get out of hand though, so will bid you all farewell and I'm off to enjoy my long weekend. :)
Coward!

airshifter
7th June 2013, 16:32
I saw this on the news the other day and it is all truly shocking. I'm not a fan of the death penalty personally but would have supported this fella ending his days in an Afghan jail. Absolute scum of the earth.

I'd prefer he be executed in public... in Kandahar. Such scum of the earth should get no opportunity to live our their lives.

Spot on with the thread getting out of hand though, all the haters will come out in droves. I will consider the thread already closed.

Starter
7th June 2013, 16:55
I'd prefer he be executed in public... in Kandahar. Such scum of the earth should get no opportunity to live our their lives.

Spot on with the thread getting out of hand though, all the haters will come out in droves. I will consider the thread already closed.
Life in Leavenworth won't be a walk in the park for him. Though I'd just as soon not have to pay to feed him that long.

tfp
7th June 2013, 20:31
Why did he do it???

BDunnell
7th June 2013, 21:21

Such commitment to freedom of speech and expression you show.

ioan
7th June 2013, 21:23
There are plenty of sick people out there. But this is not the biggest issue, the real issue is that they are not spotted and are even given means to express their crazy ideas.

Starter
7th June 2013, 23:36
Why did he do it???
Apparently just because.

BDunnell
8th June 2013, 00:16
Apparently just because.

That is rarely, if ever, the true reason.

CaptainRaiden
8th June 2013, 10:27
There are plenty of sick people out there. But this is not the biggest issue, the real issue is that they are not spotted and are even given means to express their crazy ideas.

Yep, what amazes me is how do people like these pass the US Military psych evaluations before getting admitted into the army and then trusted with lethal weapons.

Not long ago were there pictures all over the internet (before being banned) of US soldiers posing with or pissing on disfigured, dismembered corpses of Afghan farmers who they killed for fun.

There is a special place in hell (if there is) for scum like these.

anthonyvop
8th June 2013, 18:30
BBC News - Staff Sgt Robert Bales admits Afghan massacre (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22788987)

BBC News - Staff Sgt Robert Bales admits Afghan massacre (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22793139)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjkfQpw5cEU

Convenient how he escaped dealth penalty just by pleading guilty. And since it's US Army, I doubt many people are going to be much fussed about it, I mean after all those innocent villagers (which included women and children) most probably deserved it. And this is only one instance, who knows how many such incidents go unreported whenever some trigger happy moron gets drunk and goes on a rampage.

Wasn't this guy a Christian? Ugh, Christianity results in so many deaths, again! All 3 billion Christians in this world are terrorists, including me! This has to stop!

So what is your issue besides bashing certain groups?

An evil murderer was caught and justice was served. I don't see you starting a thread bashing Muslims after the Woolwich murder.

Hypocrite

harsha
8th June 2013, 21:52
Yep, what amazes me is how do people like these pass the US Military psych evaluations before getting admitted into the army and then trusted with lethal weapons.

Not long ago were there pictures all over the internet (before being banned) of US soldiers posing with or pissing on disfigured, dismembered corpses of Afghan farmers who they killed for fun.

There is a special place in hell (if there is) for scum like these.

not that I believe in the concept of hell , but scum like these should be tried according to the laws of the land where they committed their crime. Let them face the sharia law.

airshifter
9th June 2013, 04:20
Such commitment to freedom of speech and expression you show.

Understanding that the thread will take a downhill spiral doesn't prevent anyone from freedom of speech or expression. The forum rules preventing language abuse and personal attacks likely will though. But please continue to try to link things not related... I find it comical myself.

CaptainRaiden
9th June 2013, 10:57
So what is your issue besides bashing certain groups?

An evil murderer was caught and justice was served. I don't see you starting a thread bashing Muslims after the Woolwich murder.

Hypocrite

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3653/3390182310_f86c82cb95.jpg

It's an obvious flamebait, like your usual posts, but WTH, I'll bite. :p

How can I bash a group that I belong to?? Congratulations on not getting the painfully obvious sarcasm. People are quick to bash Muslims on this forum at the drop of a hat (mainly some of your compatriots) every time there's an incident involving them, but not so much when the glove is on the other hand.

And justice was served?? Really? For getting drunk and savagely murdering innocent civilians, all he gets is imprisonment because he pleaded guilty? Wow. Next time a savage psychopath decides to get drunk and destroy several innocent families, all he has to do is plead guilty and serve out the rest of his years in comfortable Amercian prisons, and maybe even lauded by some of his compatriots for "reducing the Muslim population" as I have read on the internet recently. Just brilliant!

anthonyvop
10th June 2013, 05:05

How can I bash a group that I belong to?? Congratulations on not getting the painfully obvious sarcasm. People are quick to bash Muslims on this forum at the drop of a hat (mainly some of your compatriots) every time there's an incident involving them, but not so much when the glove is on the other hand.

And justice was served?? Really? For getting drunk and savagely murdering innocent civilians, all he gets is imprisonment because he pleaded guilty? Wow. Next time a savage psychopath decides to get drunk and destroy several innocent families, all he has to do is plead guilty and serve out the rest of his years in comfortable Amercian prisons, and maybe even lauded by some of his compatriots for "reducing the Muslim population" as I have read on the internet recently. Just brilliant!

Yes Justice was served. This person will never see the light of freedom ever. And a Military Prison is no cake walk. They make regular prisons look like country clubs.

Now if you want to debate the merits of Capital Punishment I suggest you start another thread.

CaptainRaiden
10th June 2013, 10:18
Yes Justice was served. This person will never see the light of freedom ever. And a Military Prison is no cake walk. They make regular prisons look like country clubs.

Well then, you and I have different interpretations of the word "justice". He will still get 3 square meals, a warm bed to sleep in, and TV and rec-room time for the rest of his life. Hardly just punishment for what he has done.

Roamy
11th June 2013, 07:11

I assume your are probably referring to me when you say "People are quick to bash Muslims on this forum at the drop of a hat (mainly some of your compatriots) every time there's an incident involving them, but not so much when the glove is on the other hand." But the nice thing about me is that I am a equal opportunity guy. I say yes to just killing this asshole so I
don't have to pay for him. with the muslim deal the following just could be a factor driving peoples opinions:

List of Islamic terrorist attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamic_terrorist_attacks)

gadjo_dilo
11th June 2013, 07:58
.... I say yes to just killing this asshole so I don't have to pay for him......

I've always appreciated your thrifty spirit.......

henners88
11th June 2013, 08:48

Considering we are fighting against regimes that inflict public executions on their people I'd rather a more reserved justice is carried out. Public executions are barbaric IMO and I would never condone such an uncivilised course of action regardless of the hideous crime that has taken place. This guy will end his days in jail and his quality of life will be reduced so I think that is a fitting punishment, its what he deserves. Not much more to say really.

CaptainRaiden
11th June 2013, 10:47
with the muslim deal the following just could be a factor driving peoples opinions:

List of Islamic terrorist attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamic_terrorist_attacks)

Wow, a Wikipedia link. Totally makes sense! Because obviously the 3 billion Muslims on this planet are responsible for most of them, not the extremist groups, which actually are a part of every religious group.