PDA

View Full Version : Motorsport Forums Offline Rally Signups

Macd
21st May 2013, 15:08
People who're interested in taking part in an offline rally should sign up in here. It probably wont be for a week or two as i've got a real rally to take part in, but i'm thinking we could do about 140km's mostly gravel with one or two tarmac stages thrown in.

Any ideas should go in this thread. I'd like to use the new stage Peyregrosse-Mandagout

Astro83
21st May 2013, 16:09
Im in but not for this week. Have much to do!

Good with gravel stages, real classes and plz, no night stages. So unreal lightning on cars.

But this will be fun! :)

NeverKnow
21st May 2013, 16:28
I'm in. I'll probably drive the N12 Subaru.

140 kms sounds good. 3 day rally with about 7-8 stages per day. We could make so that two days are on gravel (I think we should include Humalamaki which is an excellent stage) and the 3rd day on tarmac (we have plenty of new and old stages to choose from including the Peyregrosse-Mandagout).

Macd
21st May 2013, 18:43
I'm in. I'll probably drive the N12 Subaru.

140 kms sounds good. 3 day rally with about 7-8 stages per day. We could make so that two days are on gravel (I think we should include Humalamaki which is an excellent stage) and the 3rd day on tarmac (we have plenty of new and old stages to choose from including the Peyregrosse-Mandagout).

C'mon NK wheel out one of the WRC cars!

I think we'll include WRC cars for this one. I'll probably use the '08 Subaru or the '10 Focus.

Either that or older Group A cars maybe?

EightGear
21st May 2013, 18:53
I'm in!

Astro83
21st May 2013, 18:54
I will drive a 08 Impreza wrc or the 12 - Fiesta wrc

NeverKnow
21st May 2013, 19:28
C'mon NK wheel out one of the WRC cars!

I think we'll include WRC cars for this one. I'll probably use the '08 Subaru or the '10 Focus.

Either that or older Group A cars maybe?
Ok, I'll drive the Yugo then. Just kidding! I haven't driven the Whale in a long time so I'll probably drive the '06 307 WRC on this event.

Hazza555)
21st May 2013, 22:31
Definitely keen for this. It has been a while since I flexed my (lack of) virtual rallying skills... must do some testing.

Macd
6th June 2013, 15:29
Right my plan for this is to have it this weekend till the middle of next week. Everyone okay with that?!

NeverKnow
6th June 2013, 20:33
Right my plan for this is to have it this weekend till the middle of next week. Everyone okay with that?!
Sounds good to me.

Macd
9th June 2013, 16:07
I've been sidetracked from this by other rallying things so i'll have the route published tomorrow/tuesday and let it run for a week. That gives us plenty time to run the rally.

Macd
9th June 2013, 16:23
I've also decided that this rally will be all tar and there may be a gravel rally in the future.