PDA

View Full Version : Mark Webber and Dancing with the Starts...

Whyzars
12th May 2013, 16:14
Webber might simply have two left feet but does anyone have a serious theory or a rumour about what has been the problem?

N4D13
12th May 2013, 16:28
Webber might simply have two left feet but does anyone have a serious theory or a rumour about what has been the problem?
No other explanation for me.

dj_bytedisaster
12th May 2013, 16:48
Well, my theory is that he's just crap at it. One has to acknowldge though that the RB might be diffcult to start in to begin with. Vettel never managed a really good start either while Alonso almost routinely picks up two or three positions after the start.

donKey jote
12th May 2013, 16:49
maybe he simply hasn't figured out how to train the launch control properly....

or sabotage ! :andrea: :p

Brown, Jon Brow
12th May 2013, 23:18
It's not just a problem from the last few seasons. I remember him doing wonderful qualifying laps in the Jaguar and then screwing up the start.

faster69
13th May 2013, 01:00
Well, my theory is that he's just crap at it. One has to acknowldge though that the RB might be diffcult to start in to begin with. Vettel never managed a really good start either while Alonso almost routinely picks up two or three positions after the start.

it's all electronic.

Rollo
13th May 2013, 03:15
Webber's right foot is the only common component across seasons which causes him to have bad starts. There's only so many times you can blame the equipment; especially considering that the 2013 car is a different car to 2012.

Mine is another vote for Webber being rubbish at starts.

ShiftingGears
13th May 2013, 03:39
Barcelona was actually his first bad start of the year.