PDA

View Full Version : Hello

35S151E
8th May 2013, 09:52
Hi guys,
I am an avid F1 follower and have been for most of my life. I'm from Sydney, Australia and I'm studying at university.
I was part of a forum a long time ago and sort of dropped off it slowly but surely.
Practically none of my friends follow motorsport and I'd love to have some conversation with people with the same interest in Formula One as myself, so I thought I'd introduce myself!

Mark
8th May 2013, 10:17
Hi guys,
I am an avid F1 follower and have been for most of my life. I'm from Sydney, Australia and I'm studying at university.
I was part of a forum a long time ago and sort of dropped off it slowly but surely.
Practically none of my friends follow motorsport and I'd love to have some conversation with people with the same interest in Formula One as myself, so I thought I'd introduce myself!

Welcome; don't forget to enter the F1 pickems competition! - Look in the Formula 1 forum.

steveaki13
11th May 2013, 10:43
*Cautiously approaches*

*Nervously clears throat*

"Welcome"

*Slowly backs away*

*Hopes I have welcomed a real person*

13th May 2013, 19:50
Hello dear friend,i am Daniel , i am from Sydney , AUSTRALIA AND I Have Completed the master fro the university.i am 24 years old.Stamp collecting is my hobby.

Mark
13th May 2013, 19:55
Your English is very good for an Australian.

donKey jote
13th May 2013, 20:52
DanielFiat, is that really you? :andrea:

Donney
14th May 2013, 17:43
Welcome :beer: