PDA

View Full Version : Josef Newgarden Interview

DanicaFan
26th April 2013, 04:54
Hello everyone. I hope this post finds everyone doing well. I have not been on here lately as I have been busy. I still follow and love Indycar but I am naturally following NASCAR even more closely because of Danica of course..lol

But I wanted to inform everyone that on my radio show, Pit Lane, we will be interviewing Josef Newgarden. This is a live show as always. It will air at 7pm Eastern on Sunday, April 28th on http://www.indianatalks.com I would love to have you all check us out. It's going to be a great show as always. We interviewed Mel Kenyon last Saturday and I am in the process of confirming Simona De Silvestro real soon.

FIAT1
26th April 2013, 14:33
Good to see you back, thanks!

heliocastroneves#3
28th April 2013, 08:50
Wow, thats really awesome man. Thank you!

DanicaFan
28th April 2013, 21:43
Wow, thats really awesome man. Thank you!

Thanks, looking forward to talking to him tonight and many other drivers in the future. I hope you can listen.

SoCalPVguy
29th April 2013, 21:13
Hello everyone. I hope this post finds everyone doing well. I have not been on here lately as I have been busy. I still follow and love Indycar but I am naturally following NASCAR even more closely because of Danica of course..lol

But I wanted to inform everyone that on my radio show, Pit Lane, we will be interviewing Josef Newgarden. This is a live show as always. It will air at 7pm Eastern on Sunday, April 28th on www.indianatalks.com (http://www.indianatalks.com) I would love to have you all check us out. It's going to be a great show as always. We interviewed Mel Kenyon last Saturday and I am in the process of confirming Simona De Silvestro real soon.

Well at this point in time Indycar needs every fan it can get... PS there is an error in your signature. Danica Patrick was not the 2012 Nationwide series champion so you might want to correct that.

DanicaFan
1st May 2013, 19:02
Well at this point in time Indycar needs every fan it can get... PS there is an error in your signature. Danica Patrick was not the 2012 Nationwide series champion so you might want to correct that.

I agree. It's always good to get more exposure to the series and the drivers. I will post a link to the show tonight. Oh, and I fixed my signature....lol

heliocastroneves#3
2nd May 2013, 21:57
Oh, and I fixed my signature....lol
I like the fact that you have a passion for a driver but the chance that Danica wins the Sprint Cup Series title is as big as she will win the Formula One World Drivers Championship, in which she does not even participate.