PDA

View Full Version : Looking for bloggers!

19th March 2013, 21:40
Hi Everyone,

I’d like to personally introduce you to LAPIZTA. A new brand of bold, racing and extreme sports watches. Inspired entirely by speed, adrenaline, power and the infinite passion behind racing and extreme sports, you will see traces of motorcycles, cars, planes, boats and more in all of our designs.

Yes we have watches but we are more than that. We are currently designing an interactive site centered on racing and motorsports and are in need of guest bloggers. We are looking for passionate racing aficionados who stay in the know of the motorsport world, and of course a passion for writing. Interested? Send us your website, experience and passions.

See you on the track,

Naomi

For more details on LAPIZTA visit our website or Facebook page listed below!

19th March 2013, 21:47
P.S. any suggestions or recommendations are welcome!

tnx!

rjbetty
19th March 2013, 22:24
Well you seem to be fairly real, so I guess I can reply to you. :)

Don't take it personally if people are a little suspicious at first - we've had a lot of silly spam lately :crazy: , but you're speaking in coherent English which is a good sign. :)

You know, a couple of years ago I was looking at trying to get into writing. I since gave up and let my standards go right down. Now it's down to the level of stuff I post here... :( But once in a while, I tend to write a looooong post, so I still got it somewhere.

Anyway, back in 1993 I was with my Aunt, and she had her arthritis you see... *goes on*

Rollo
19th March 2013, 22:34
How much would you be willing to pay per post? The ABC typically pays A$125 for thousand word submissions to The Drum.