PDA

View Full Version : Shaun the sheep.

Scuderia ferrari
4th April 2007, 21:45
Anybody watch it here? I do, i am a big fan of shaun, and my sister makes accurate models of the characters using a material that hardens when you put it in the oven.

Most of the episodes are on youtube if you have missed some, just search shaun the sheep. Some brilliant episodes, so let's discuss shaun here.

stevie_gerrard
5th April 2007, 22:51
I am a big fan of the programme, that does sound childish i know, but it is quite a brilliant programme, with an awesome theme tune :up:

Scuderia ferrari
8th April 2007, 15:07
Yeah, i know, it's not that childish, i know a lot of other children who are in there late teen years and adults that watch it.

I have watched most of them on youtube and still love it!

PuddleJumper
10th April 2007, 13:33
Someone wrote to "Points of View" on BBC1 last week saying that Shaun the Sheep should be shown later in the day so that adults could enjoy it too. I have to agree. Anyone over the age of 20 who's seen it should realise that although it's great for entertaining children, the jokes within the stories are aimed at an adult audience. I must admit I thought a couple of the episodes were a little weak, that the story didn't flow so well, but on the whole it was great fun.

I believe they are all due for a DVD release in the Autumn.

Scuderia ferrari
10th April 2007, 22:39
Yes- it's in september, but yeah, i wish they would put it on at an earlier time, it finishes just as i get home from school, so have had to watch most on youtube. I found the mowermouth episode particurally funny, as well as the one with the mole as mym mu is having problems with a mole in our garden