PDA

View Full Version : Hello, everyone!

Joey Zyla
1st March 2013, 22:33
Hello, I just joined Motorsport Forums and I'd like to introduce myself. :)

I've been a fan of motorsports for about five years and especially enjoy Formula One and WRC.

My favourite drivers are Felipe Massa and Valtteri Bottas, and my favourite team is Lotus.

I'm looking forward to some friendly banter with you folks and hope to stay here for several years. ;)

rjbetty
1st March 2013, 22:43
Howdy, your post makes pretty good sense, so you must be the real deal.

(we've had some spammers posting weird stuff recently so don't take it personally if some people are suspicious for a while. ;) )

Joey Zyla
1st March 2013, 22:50
I promise I'm not a spammer. :D

steveaki13
1st March 2013, 23:11

(we've had some spammers posting weird stuff recently so don't take it personally if some people are suspicious for a while. ;) )

Afterall we have excepted you at last. ;)

steveaki13
1st March 2013, 23:12
Hello, I just joined Motorsport Forums and I'd like to introduce myself. :)

I've been a fan of motorsports for about five years and especially enjoy Formula One and WRC.

My favourite drivers are Felipe Massa and Valtteri Bottas, and my favourite team is Lotus.

I'm looking forward to some friendly banter with you folks and hope to stay here for several years. ;)

Welcome.

Hope you enjoy your stay

Joey Zyla
1st March 2013, 23:13
Welcome.

Hope you enjoy your stay

Thanks. :D

rjbetty
1st March 2013, 23:48

Though I fell ill myself with a spam virus last week, but I'm pretty much better now. The toast is better at six.

(Ok still not quite there yet)

EuroTroll
2nd March 2013, 03:59
Hello Joey! :wave:

Great to have another addition to our big happy family. :D As I've already discovered on the F1 forum, you are the real deal indeed, i.e. a real person with real opinions. :) Which is great! :up:

Hope you enjoy it here. :beer:

Joey Zyla
2nd March 2013, 04:03
Thank you! :)

teamleader
3rd March 2013, 16:41
Iam new aswell :)
Big fan of the formula 1 ive bin following it for about 20 years now
Iam a fan of Kimi Raikkonen, and ofc Giedo van der Garde (Dutch Powa) :D
I joined the MOtorsport forum because i wanted to see what kind of info i can get out of it, and interract with u guys :)

EuroTroll
3rd March 2013, 16:44
Welcome, teamleader! :wave: Hope you too enjoy it here and find what you're looking for. :)

teamleader
3rd March 2013, 16:46
Ty allot, yeah there is allot of info to search tru but it keeps me busy :)

Tazio
3rd March 2013, 17:00
Greetings guys! :)

steveaki13
3rd March 2013, 18:46
Welcome Teamleader.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

airshifter
3rd March 2013, 19:19
Welcome to both. Since both of you are into F1, check out the pickems and the FGP. We have a great deal of fun trying to pick our drivers and teams in both, as well as enjoy all the smack talking that goes along with the victories and defeats in the same. :)

teamleader
3rd March 2013, 19:55
Yeah i just applyed my team, ty for the info :)

steveaki13
3rd March 2013, 21:20
Welcome to both. Since both of you are into F1, check out the pickems and the FGP. We have a great deal of fun trying to pick our drivers and teams in both, as well as enjoy all the smack talking that goes along with the victories and defeats in the same. :)

You mean we secertly get too involved and throw things at the TV when our drivers crash out and it ruins our viewing of the Race. :mad: ;)

airshifter
3rd March 2013, 23:08
You mean we secertly get too involved and throw things at the TV when our drivers crash out and it ruins our viewing of the Race. :mad: ;)

I use a tether similar to a remote for a Wii gaming system. No damage to flat screens that way! :laugh:

Lee23
19th April 2013, 09:30
Hello!

16th May 2013, 14:45
Hi Joey Zyle,

Welcome to this forum and thanks for introducing yourself.
It is a good place for the discussion. Carry on your discussion here.
I hope you will really enjoy this forum discussion.

18th May 2013, 13:12
Hi Joey Zyle,

Welcome to this forum and thanks for introducing yourself.
It is a good place for the discussion. Carry on your discussion here.
I hope you will really enjoy this forum discussion.

Any comment?

joeyz_f1
25th June 2013, 09:01
I'M BACK!!! But seriously, who did Mark mistake me for? :confused:

gadjo_dilo
25th June 2013, 09:39
I'M BACK!!!

Great! Now I only hope that your love interest ( I mean ET ) will also come back. :devil:

joeyz_f1
25th June 2013, 09:44
Great! Now I only hope that your love interest ( I mean ET ) will also come back. :devil:
I hope so, too. I hope nothing serious happened to him. :erm: