PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mr Jones!!

Koz
11th February 2013, 03:36
Are you planning on launching FGP anytime soon??

Should get going now before the Barcelona testing gives a little too much away :D

airshifter
11th February 2013, 04:39
Testing won't show us much really. And if it does, it will makes the prices more in line, making it even harder to pick really good teams.

Koz
11th February 2013, 18:10
And if it does, it will makes the prices more in line, making it even harder to pick really good teams.

Aren't prices based on last year's championship standings?

Tazio
11th February 2013, 19:17
Testing won't show us much really. And if it does, it will makes the prices more in line, making it even harder to pick really good teams. +1
I know that last year I personally wanted Kimi but I had already changed my team once, and Mr. Jones nixed my second change even though it was before the start of the season. I'm not complaining but I do think it is best to wait.
Everyone needs to just keep their shirts on :)

N. Jones
13th February 2013, 00:32
Aren't prices based on last year's championship standings?

Yes.

N. Jones
13th February 2013, 00:34
Yes, I should be starting but I've been waiting for Force India to tell us who will be driver #2.
I would rather not open FGP with one open slot because it causes too much confusion/forces too many changes.

N. Jones
16th February 2013, 13:36
All Right, All Right!!

FGP Starts tomorrow. I just need to figure out where to put the Force India #2 driver.

airshifter
16th February 2013, 17:57
All Right, All Right!!

FGP Starts tomorrow. I just need to figure out where to put the Force India #2 driver.

Did you come up with any new structure changes? Just curious as you were looking to change some things around. Not that it really needs to be changed, still great fun regardless!

N. Jones
16th February 2013, 20:48
Not really. There is one change I am going to make but I will not announce it until the season beings.