PDA

View Full Version : Message to gadjo dilo

ioan
10th January 2013, 18:08
Clean up your PMs inbox, you've exceeded your quota and no messages can be sent to you anymore.

PS: Sorry for opening a thread for this but I did not see any other way to let her know.

ioan
10th January 2013, 18:24
She doesn't want that date with you mate.

Oh crap, this destroyed my prospects for the whole year.
PS: now that I managed to catch up with the sexuality thread (well it started as the gay marriage tread and evolved quite a lot lately) I think this way it is better for everyone! ;)

gadjo_dilo
11th January 2013, 07:56
Ioane, Ioane....
Why are thou playing with my heart?
First I lost hope to ever get a reply to my PM.
Then I almost had a heart attack seeing my name in what looked like a statement of war.
However you should have been more discreet. A simple mention on the sexuality thread and I would have understand what you mean.

Made room for your PM. Can't wait for it....
And please hurry. If you send it after 15.oo I'll have to come to work tomorrow to read it.

:devil:

gadjo_dilo
11th January 2013, 08:03
She doesn't want that date with you mate.

And you! You're ruining my life.... :angryfire
I might be a dilo but not enough to ever reject Ioan.
What woman in her right state of mind will ever refuse a guy who has no doubts and has answers to all questions?

gadjo_dilo
11th January 2013, 10:06
Shut up Henners and don't scare him off. And don't be a hypocrite. As if we don't know you're under your wife's slipper...
You keep mentioning your wife more often than detective Columbo did with his in all the TV series. :laugh:

Of course you can't compete with us as long as your artilery consists of some disgusting syropus verses, faded roses and....sorry, I have "forbidden access" to videos.
Look what kind of meaningful messages I send him and learn something:

Mirabela Dauer Ioane Ioane (1977) (In gradina lui Ion toate pasarile dorm) - Video - Trilulilu (http://www.trilulilu.ro/video-muzica/mirabela-dauer-ioane-ioane-1977-in-gradina-lui-ion)

gadjo_dilo
11th January 2013, 11:43
Thumbs!!!????!? What kind of person is she? Does she wear slippers on her hands?

Matter of fact "to be under your wife's slipper" is a romanian euphemism for being totally obedient to your wife or to be ruled by her. :laugh:

gadjo_dilo
11th January 2013, 14:00
Ours is more suggestive. To be under her slipper means you're already at her feet. :laugh:

Maybe our women are more dominant.

BDunnell
11th January 2013, 14:11
This thread is ace.

gadjo_dilo
11th January 2013, 14:17
I think it should be banned. My happiness is at stake.

donKey jote
11th January 2013, 17:57
Fişierul nu este disponibil pentru vizionare în ţara dumneavoastră. :dozey:

ioan
11th January 2013, 20:05
Ioane, Ioane....
Why are thou playing with my heart?
First I lost hope to ever get a reply to my PM.
Then I almost had a heart attack seeing my name in what looked like a statement of war.
However you should have been more discreet. A simple mention on the sexuality thread and I would have understand what you mean.

Made room for your PM. Can't wait for it....
And please hurry. If you send it after 15.oo I'll have to come to work tomorrow to read it.

What was that song, something along the lines: ' Last Christmas...' , I think it's a George Michael song.

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI

Oups sorry to remind you about the sexuality thread. ;)

PS: Sorry for being late, I just returned from work around 20:00 your time. ;)

ioan
11th January 2013, 20:07
I'm sorry sweetie, its hard to watch another man advance on you and especially one as knowledgeable as the young ioan. I would never have thought to get your attention by doing the ultimate romantic gesture of starting a thread with your name on it, and I guess ioan has beaten me in this race of intelligence. I just can't compete and as I watch the roses next to me wilt by the minute, I bid you both fair well and good luck in you romantic journey together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcd3XuQwDQQ

:p

Man, this thread rocks!

ioan
11th January 2013, 20:11
Shut up Henners and don't scare him off. And don't be a hypocrite. As if we don't know you're under your wife's slipper...
You keep mentioning your wife more often than detective Columbo did with his in all the TV series. :laugh:

Of course you can't compete with us as long as your artilery consists of some disgusting syropus verses, faded roses and....sorry, I have "forbidden access" to videos.
Look what kind of meaningful messages I send him and learn something:

Mirabela Dauer Ioane Ioane (1977) (In gradina lui Ion toate pasarile dorm) - Video - Trilulilu (http://www.trilulilu.ro/video-muzica/mirabela-dauer-ioane-ioane-1977-in-gradina-lui-ion)

Well, that song was a hit when my father was younger then I am now!
Luckily I heard quite often when I was a kid, cause I've just got the same message as donks did: Fişierul nu este disponibil pentru vizionare în ţara dumneavoastră, more proof that the EU is not really unified enough! :D

Knock-on
11th January 2013, 20:19
This thread is probably the reason the ad's on here are all about Mature Dating. Now, excuse me why I go and drive the porcelain steering wheel!!

ioan
11th January 2013, 20:22
Fişierul nu este disponibil pentru vizionare în ţara dumneavoastră. :dozey:

Here you go, we can not leave you out of it :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud7PwwLI_I8

ioan
11th January 2013, 20:26
This thread is probably the reason the ad's on here are all about Mature Dating. Now, excuse me why I go and drive the porcelain steering wheel!!

Ads? What ads? I ain't seen any! It must be related to your account. Try to remove the birthday from your profile and check if the ads change! :p

Knock-on
11th January 2013, 20:29
Did I say I minded them ;)

ioan
11th January 2013, 20:32
Did I say I minded them ;)

Nope! I automatically supposed you're more into the younger ones. Sorry for the mistake. ;)
Although nowadays the term mature seems to be anyway in the 20 - 50 range!

gadjo_dilo
12th January 2013, 07:51
PS: Sorry for being late, I just returned from work around 20:00 your time. ;)

OK. As great Will said “All's Well That Ends Well” . And I like to see you’re hard working ( in case you didn’t stop for a beer on your way home :laugh :) .
I’d like to quote a classic reply from an old movie ( from the times when your dad was much younger than you’re now ) but it’s early days and I’m ( still! ) shy.

Fişierul nu este disponibil pentru vizionare în ţara dumneavoastră, more proof that the EU is not really unified enough!.
That’s mean….I’m sure BDunnell – this Cerberus who prevents all attemptions to violate human rights - already started a petition against Trilulilu demanding the right to watch the immortal Mirabela.

Well, that song was a hit when my father was younger then I am now!

Well, that version is a cover of a kinda folkloric song. I chose the modern ( !!!??!?) version of Mirabela because otherwise you’d think I’m a peasant.
Matter of fact I wanted to dedicate you “Ionel, Ionelule” but since you’re not a client of the Drunken posting thread, I thought it would be an offence. :laugh:

donKey jote
12th January 2013, 09:20
Here you go, we can not leave you out of it :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud7PwwLI_I8

great stuff ioan, I didn't realise you were such a virtuoso with the violin :up: :p

ioan
12th January 2013, 21:10
great stuff ioan, I didn't realise you were such a virtuoso with the violin :up: :p

It's always difficult to play the violin on the forum.
Next time I'll try harder! ;)

ioan
12th January 2013, 21:17
Well, that version is a cover of a kinda folkloric song. I chose the modern ( !!!??!?) version of Mirabela because otherwise you’d think I’m a peasant.
Matter of fact I wanted to dedicate you “Ionel, Ionelule” but since you’re not a client of the Drunken posting thread, I thought it would be an offence. :laugh:

I know that one also. :)
Last Christmas dinner was one of those occasions when I wouldn't have felt offended at all. It wasn't one of those occasions where I needed to spend time watching into the great ceramic bowl, however next day I was driving slowly around the corners on my way to work in order to avoid upsetting my stomach!

PS: I hope you didn't have to go to wok in order to post in here.

Valve Bounce
13th January 2013, 11:36
This thread is ace.

I've known ioan for many years, I've read many of his posts, but never anything this desperate. I really don't know how henners got himself involved.

gadjo_dilo
14th January 2013, 08:19
PS: I hope you didn't have to go to wok in order to post in here.
What do you mean ?
1. In case it’s “wok” I appreciate you’re not the kind of guy who thinks that woman’s place is “la cratiţă”. :laugh:
2 In case it’s “work” then indeed I was – proving that Ana lui Manole is not just a legend as just like her I had to face rain and snow. However I was lucky enough and didn’t end up like her.
Weird thing was that there were also a few hundred people at work. I suspected they were all expecting your PMs and made some inquiries. They lied they were there because of a recoup of the day of 24 December when we stayed home. Then I recalled it was one of the darkest day of my life. Unfortunately the recuperation was as tough as I was exploited like a slave on plantation until 19.00 ( my time ) when I decided I have 2 options: jumping from the 6th floor or take my toys and go home. I chose the latter.

gadjo_dilo
14th January 2013, 08:24
I didn't realise you were such a virtuoso with the violin :up: :p

And I didn't realise he has such a funny last name: Botgros.

gadjo_dilo
14th January 2013, 09:09
I really don't know how henners got himself involved.

I'm a geezer mate, always in there.

Interesting ways to say I'm not enough eligible..... :devil:

But "De gustibus non est disputandum".

Tazio
15th January 2013, 02:06
Nice move ioan, go for it with gusto!
In the immortal words of "The (original) Belfast Cowboy":

I want to rock your gypsy soul
Just like back in the days of old
And together we will float into the mystic. :champion:

Into the Mystic - Van Morrison - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0DJ8hWgNes)

gadjo_dilo
15th January 2013, 12:06
Nice and sensible attempt Doc, but I definitely can’t stand gypsies and Ioan is too busy to use his grey cells to ever float into the mystic.
Already knowing your literary taste I’m still grateful you didn’t think of “The taming of the shrew”. :devil:

You’re a real friend. :kiss:

ioan
15th January 2013, 22:15
What do you mean ?
1. In case it’s “wok” I appreciate you’re not the kind of guy who thinks that woman’s place is “la cratiţă”. :laugh:
2 In case it’s “work” then indeed I was – proving that Ana lui Manole is not just a legend as just like her I had to face rain and snow. However I was lucky enough and didn’t end up like her.
Weird thing was that there were also a few hundred people at work. I suspected they were all expecting your PMs and made some inquiries. They lied they were there because of a recoup of the day of 24 December when we stayed home. Then I recalled it was one of the darkest day of my life. Unfortunately the recuperation was as tough as I was exploited like a slave on plantation until 19.00 ( my time ) when I decided I have 2 options: jumping from the 6th floor or take my toys and go home. I chose the latter.

Well done, I always liked people who work hard and late! ;)

PS: And yet it was meant 'work' even though myself I love to cook and eat! :)

ioan
15th January 2013, 22:16
I've known ioan for many years, I've read many of his posts, but never anything this desperate. I really don't know how henners got himself involved.

Oh crap. Valve you blew my cover now.

ioan
15th January 2013, 22:18
Nice move ioan, go for it with gusto!
In the immortal words of "The (original) Belfast Cowboy":

I want to rock your gypsy soul
Just like back in the days of old
And together we will float into the mystic. :champion:

Into the Mystic - Van Morrison - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0DJ8hWgNes)

Good one, I'll bookmark it!

gadjo_dilo
16th January 2013, 07:50
Well done, I always liked people who work hard and late!

Why? :crazy:

( Oops! I’m afraid that at this point your typical “young corporatist” attitude will collide with my feelings of bored employee who works for the “Working-in-Vain Cooperative”.

“Alienation at the working place” as Karl Marx said….
Although his pal Engels said that “Labour created man himself”….
Our always inovative fellow country men have a more healthy theory: Labour created man himself but nor laziness ever killed anybody. )

And yet it was meant 'work' even though myself I love to cook .....

Glad to hear that. For me the kitchen is a sort of a virgin forest. :o

gadjo_dilo
16th January 2013, 08:40
After the post above I've noticed the ad on my pages:
"If you like more than a simple job,
Enter our elite team.
A unique career is waiting for you "
All displayed on our three-coloured flag.

I clicked on it and entered the site of our Foreign Intelligence Service.

Scary....

Valve Bounce
16th January 2013, 10:30
Oh crap. Valve you blew my cover now.

Full many a flower is born to blush unseen, And waste its sweetness on the desert air.

Tazio
16th January 2013, 15:36
Full many a flower is born to blush unseen, And waste its sweetness on the desert air.

Brilliant use of romanticism in/as a freakin' metaphor :up:
However the the smart money says ioan is "in like Flintstone"
Could you two send us a postcard from Cortina? :cool: :angel:

ioan
16th January 2013, 19:32
After the post above I've noticed the ad on my pages:
"If you like more than a simple job,
Enter our elite team.
A unique career is waiting for you "
All displayed on our three-coloured flag.

I clicked on it and entered the site of our Foreign Intelligence Service.

Scary....

They are watching you!
maybe you should try working for them, you might like it.

ioan
16th January 2013, 19:33

You should have been a poet, or an actor.

ioan
16th January 2013, 19:36
Why? :crazy:

( Oops! I’m afraid that at this point your typical “young corporatist” attitude will collide with my feelings of bored employee who works for the “Working-in-Vain Cooperative”.

I am no real corporatist, I do a job like everyone does cause I was born into a material world!

Glad to hear that. For me the kitchen is a sort of a virgin forest. :o

I've never seen a kitchen like that before.

Tazio
16th January 2013, 22:09
I've never seen a kitchen like that before."I'm a pretty good cook sittin' on my groceries.
Come up into my kitchen I'll show you my best recipe"! :s ailor: :angel:
Joni Mitchell - Raised on Robbery - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFxxNj2OZDw)

Valve Bounce
17th January 2013, 02:53
You should have been a poet, or an actor.

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ, Moves on:

gadjo_dilo
17th January 2013, 08:21
Who ever thought that a topic that started by raising my blood pressure would touch the sensible chord of so many people ( Ionik included )? :devil:
Maybe it’s time to launch a poetry thread…..
Or to gather periodically in a sort of a Poetry Circle spiced up with music from Doc’s personal collection....
:laugh:

gadjo_dilo
17th January 2013, 08:44
I've never seen a kitchen like that before.

Sorry, it was supposed to be a challenge to your famous grey cells. As one of my school teachers said, a vergin forest is the forest where “man’s hand has not set foot”. And the kitchen is the vergin forest territory of my house.

I tried an elegant way to underline that I'm so unskilful that I avoid the embarassment to fail again and again.

Valve Bounce
17th January 2013, 08:54
Who ever thought that a topic that started by raising my blood pressure would touch the sensible chord of so many people ( Ionik included )? :devil:
Maybe it’s time to launch a poetry thread…..
Or to gather periodically in a sort of a Poetry Circle spiced up with music from Doc’s personal collection....
:laugh:

Ah, my Beloved, fill the Cup that clears
TO-DAY of past Regrets and future Fears---

gadjo_dilo
17th January 2013, 09:27
They are watching you!
maybe you should try working for them, you might like it.
Nah….Working with information is not on my line, if you know what I mean.

You should have been a poet, or an actor. .
Now wait a minute. I’m in the poetry too. I can still recite the whole collage of verses from my school celebration at the end of the 7 grade ( sample: În genunchi, strigă mii de cătuşe/In genunchi, Doftane de igrasii şi cenuşă ).

Here's my humble contribution with a very poor translation in english, french, german, spanish, italian:

Lyrics » ion minulescu - celei care pleaca (http://www.w3lyrics.com/lyrics/song/142475/ion_minulescu-celei_care_pleaca.html)

and an Ioan-only special dedication, imposible to translate but I'm sure donkey understands it:
http://demotival.ro/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/556571_418755704831408_162239563_n.jpg

Tazio
17th January 2013, 20:05
Ah, my Beloved, fill the Cup that clears
TO-DAY of past Regrets and future Fears---LMAO ;) Good stuff Valve. Didn't you tell me once that you had a Catholic secondary education, or was it of the Anglican Communion?

ioan
17th January 2013, 22:34
and an Ioan-only special dedication, imposible to translate but I'm sure donkey understands it:
http://demotival.ro/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/556571_418755704831408_162239563_n.jpg

Well, hopefully donks doesn't understand that, it's just so wrong on many levels to generalize like that.

BDunnell
17th January 2013, 22:46
Well, hopefully donks doesn't understand that, it's just so wrong on many levels to generalize like that.

Oh, now you have to tell us what it said.

ioan
17th January 2013, 22:51

Just a piece of satire from a society with huge difference between it's extremes. It depicts the bad ones as seen by the slightly better and frustrated ones, and naturally only applicable to men.

gadjo_dilo
18th January 2013, 07:35

I've clearly stated it's a Ioan-ONLY. :rolleyes:
He's the one who can't stand our society. :devil:

gadjo_dilo
18th January 2013, 08:28

I screwed it again. :colour:
Looks like Omar Khayyam's verses displayed by Valve has been more succesful.

gadjo_dilo
18th January 2013, 08:48
.... and naturally only applicable to men.

Well, it's a men's world and they should be representative.

ioan
18th January 2013, 21:34
Well, it's a men's world and they should be representative.

So, you never wanted equal rights, right?

ioan
18th January 2013, 21:35
I screwed it again. :colour:
Looks like Omar Khayyam's verses displayed by Valve has been more succesful.

No comment.

gadjo_dilo
19th January 2013, 08:06
So, you never wanted equal rights, right?

No. Because the chemical analysis of man and woman definitely shows different results. :devil:
Man and Woman: A chemical analysis (http://www.steinhaus-net.de/witze/man_and_woman.html)

P.S. Due to the equal rights I enjoy, I have to work ( again! ) on a Saturday. :angryfire