PDA

View Full Version : foam rc tire

Alipilttawtap
3rd January 2013, 16:58
Can you make a tubular bike rim to a clincher rim?I'm buying a tubular rim from a friend..but im just wondering if you can change it to a clincher since i don't want to buy 40 dollar tires all the time if they pop

Jag_Warrior
3rd January 2013, 18:32
Sorry, I thought you were asking about foam tires for R/C (radio controlled) cars. I have probably 15-20 sets of racing tires mounted on wheels that I'd be willing to give away if someone would use them - and they're of all different grades/compounds.

Mark
3rd January 2013, 20:43
Really?

RingRacer
4th January 2013, 06:14
My son and I use to race indoor rc cars, thats what I thought this thread was about :D

ioan
5th January 2013, 18:57
Can you make a tubular bike rim to a clincher rim?I'm buying a tubular rim from a friend..but im just wondering if you can change it to a clincher since i don't want to buy 40 dollar tires all the time if they pop

You can not.

gloomyDAY
5th January 2013, 22:41
Sorry, I thought you were asking about foam tires for R/C (radio controlled) cars. I have probably 15-20 sets of racing tires mounted on wheels that I'd be willing to give away if someone would use them - and they're of all different grades/compounds.Damn. That's pretty baller.

D-Type
5th January 2013, 23:26
It's a l_o_n_g time since I last sat on a bike and i have to admit that i don't know what the question is about. What is the difference between the two?

Mark
6th January 2013, 09:45
I do wonder what the aim of this type of spam actually is :mark:

donKey jote
6th January 2013, 10:25
Really? :andrea: :p

Tazio
6th January 2013, 12:16
I do wonder what the aim of this type of spam actually is :mark:
The Man and the Wood an Aesop's Fable (http://www.taleswithmorals.com/aesop-fable-the-man-and-the-wood.htm)