PDA

View Full Version : Is there an official WRC Pickem for 2013?

Mintexmemory
31st December 2012, 10:36
Simple question since ERC is being run by Pluto. If there is a WRC competition it needs to start soon!!

Mark
31st December 2012, 10:41
Who's running it? :) .

Mintexmemory
31st December 2012, 12:29
I was hoping you'd tell me, I offered my services but didn't hear anything!

PLuto
31st December 2012, 13:06
I offered my services too :)

Wasted Talent
31st December 2012, 13:28
I asked about linking to a free FantasyWRC game but the admins said I couldn't "advertise" as they run their own pickem competition....

WT

Mintexmemory
31st December 2012, 13:57
As Pluto is doing great with ERC, I'm happy if he thinks he can handle the workload for him to do WRC. WHat's the problem, if any?

Mark
31st December 2012, 14:00
Mintex; in that case you're hired!

Pluto has already said he'd rather not to both ERC and WRC.

I shall be in touch in a few moments!

Mintexmemory
1st January 2013, 13:35
Just to let people know, WRC Pickem is currently being prepared but I've managed to put a ghost in the machine already so please bear with us - thanks

Bartek
1st January 2013, 14:50
I don't want to start new topic, but how can i start to pickem ERC? I have problem because i don't know how to find Pickem Entry List

Sorry for this off topic ! :)

PLuto
1st January 2013, 15:01
I don't want to start new topic, but how can i start to pickem ERC? I have problem because i don't know how to find Pickem Entry List

Sorry for this off topic ! :)

Link to pickems is here - http://www.motorsportforums.com/erc/156604-pickem-2013-j%E4nner-rallye.html

You can find it in section "ERC European Rally Championship" as main topic on the top. Only one problem is that this thread is not in overall list of actual threads in main page.

A.F.F.
1st January 2013, 20:24
Way to go guys!! Great job :up:

Mark
2nd January 2013, 10:46
Link to pickems is here - http://www.motorsportforums.com/erc/156604-pickem-2013-j%E4nner-rallye.html

You can find it in section "ERC European Rally Championship" as main topic on the top. Only one problem is that this thread is not in overall list of actual threads in main page.

Thanks for spotting that! Fixed it.

dimviii
2nd January 2013, 18:17
Way to go guys!! Great job :up:

Really great job even i dont like pickems.

Kielder
5th January 2013, 00:25
According to the scoring for the ERC 2013, we should get bonus points after each leg, shouldn't we? :p

PICKEM:423930,Kielder,J Kopecky,B Bouffier,R Baumschlager,V Pech,F Delecour,B Harrach,A Tlustak,J Orsak

stefanvv
5th January 2013, 00:30
According to the scoring for the ERC 2013, we should get bonus points after each leg, shouldn't we? :p

Excellent score, points only for the first though :D

noel157
15th January 2013, 08:40
As the other post is locked............

Mintex, any chance of having the Pickem's closing the morning of the event start as in the past or as Pluto does in the ERC? I know about the reminders but life kinda gets in the way at times and most people have the SS1 day in their mind, like this week it's Wednesday so I assumed cut-off time would be tomorrow morning.

pantealex
15th January 2013, 11:40
As the other post is locked............

Mintex, any chance of having the Pickem's closing the morning of the event start as in the past or as Pluto does in the ERC? I know about the reminders but life kinda gets in the way at times and most people have the SS1 day in their mind, like this week it's Wednesday so I assumed cut-off time would be tomorrow morning.

Pickem was open 3 weeks!

Plenty of time to pick it up...

pantealex
15th January 2013, 11:43
Many of us pick 2wd drivers in their top 8, maybe it could happen if 20 4wd goes out...

Mintexmemory
15th January 2013, 13:07
Many of us pick 2wd drivers in their top 8, maybe it could happen if 20 4wd goes out...

I'm sorry I lost my nerve and changed my selection - I still think Chardonnet will be the big surprise. As for Noel's late request I will be seeing if his prediction (which I have) can be added as shakedown has no material effect on rally tactics for RMC. It is meant to be a friendly competition and if I felt it was going to disadvantage everyone who entered on tiime I wouldn't include it. I also have a problem with 2 entries who didn't use the drop down menu but just typed in their selections (despite me sending them PMs to change it).
After RMC I'm going to start a Season (various WRC aspects) prediction thread just for interest - Lock it before Rally Sweden and see who is most accurate next November.