PDA

View Full Version : WRC-3, 2wd Championship

M5
5th December 2012, 18:02
Thought it was a thread on this one, but did not find.

Are anyone going for this championship?
How will it be run: rounds and classes?

Mirek
5th December 2012, 18:06
Same strange system like for WRC2. All WRC events are part of the championship. 5 of 6 nominated counts I think (1 less than WRC2) and You don't need to nominate them sooner than in particular event entry form. Therefore same possible problem with main championship rivals possibly never meet each other...

More info on FIA website in press releases of WMSC.

SubaruNorway
5th December 2012, 18:54
So basically if you're in a 2wd you can enter and win both JWRC and WRC3 with the same car?

rallyfiend
5th December 2012, 18:55
So basically if you're in a 2wd you can enter and win both JWRC and WRC3 with the same car?

Academy / JWRC entrants don't qualify for WRC 3 I don't think. They are in their own competition.

SubaruNorway
5th December 2012, 19:20
Guess you're right, forgot they only did about 75% of the stages if they are to continue with that next year.

focus206
5th December 2012, 19:48
Also, aren't JWRC / Academy competitors supposed to drive only the Fiesta R2?

Sulland
5th December 2012, 21:48
Yes think so, but the WRC-3 gang will as far as I understand compete in both R1, R2 and R3.

pantealex
6th December 2012, 19:08
I think you can drive both JWRC and WRC-3 same time if you are young enough.
JWRC results just are ready after about 75% distance.
I haven´t seen rules against that.

Livewireshock
7th December 2012, 03:20
It would be like Hayden Paddon's Pirelli Star Driver campaign, he entered the extra rounds needed to him to compete and win the PWRC title. So there would be nothing to stop a JWRC driver from adding the extra rounds/days to enable them to attempt a WRC3 campaign too.

Mintexmemory
7th December 2012, 10:08
It would be like Hayden Paddon's Pirelli Star Driver campaign, he entered the extra rounds needed to him to compete and win the PWRC title. So there would be nothing to stop a JWRC driver from adding the extra rounds/days to enable them to attempt a WRC3 campaign too.

Control tyre issues? Certainly it makes economic sense to get as much out of the event as possible

Bartolbia84
7th December 2012, 10:22
Alessandro Re ---> Citroen DS3 r3t

Tom206wrc
20th December 2012, 19:52
Citroën enters the championship with its new Citroën Top Driver :bounce:
I hope many DS3 R3s from all over Europe :cool:
French drivers officially interested: Sébastien Chardonnet, Stéphane Consani and Quentin Gilbert,...

Edit: Portugal, Italy, Finland, Germany, France and GB are the 6 scheduled rounds...
A DS3 RRC or R5 for 6 rounds of 2014 WRC will be the "gift" to the winner...

Mad cat jnr
20th December 2012, 20:14
I heard Keith Cronin was evaluating the Citroen Top Driver

Bartolbia84
20th December 2012, 20:29
Citroën enters the championship with its new Citroën Top Driver :bounce:
I hope many DS3 R3s from all over Europe :cool:
French drivers officially interested: Sébastien Chardonnet, Stéphane Consani and Quentin Gilbert,...

Edit: Portugal, Italy, Finland, Germany, France and GB are the 6 scheduled rounds...
A DS3 RRC or R5 for 6 rounds of 2014 WRC will be the "gift" to the winner...

Good News!!!!!!!!!

pantealex
28th December 2012, 13:37
3 drivers/cars for Monte
Chardonnet, Gilbert, Poutot
all driving DS3 R3T

dupanton
2nd January 2013, 11:57
Christian Riedemann and Lara Vanneste will do will do the Citroën Top Driver Trophy with their DS3 R3T!
www.facebook.com/tacrally (http://www.facebook.com/tacrally)

irish_tiger
3rd January 2013, 14:00
If you enter the Citroën Top Driver Championship what are the rules or where can you find some information on it ? Did i see somewhere that you have to enter as part of a two car team ?

vino_93
8th January 2013, 11:17
just read a news here : Citroën Racing lance (http://www.citroen-wrc.com/2012/actualites/actualites-competition-clients/3873/citroen-racing-lance-citroen-top-driver/)
a team can enter as many cars as he wants but at least 2. Only points for two cars can be taken. The team had to nominate two cars to take points.
Costs had to be shown to be more clear to all drivers.

irish_tiger
8th January 2013, 14:49
Thanks for that ,this is all very good but if a driver like shall we say Keith Cronin from Ireland who entered three rounds of the Citroën Racing Trophy in France with his own team in 2012 , if he now wants to enter ‘Citroën Top Driver’ than would i be right in saying he would now have to find a Team mate if he want to use his own team ?
This could be the difference of him entering and not entering the ‘Citroën Top Driver’ for two reasons :
1. I might be wrong - but i dont think there would be any other driver from the UK or Ireland interested in doing the Top driver as they will be concentrating on trying to win the British Rally Championship so wont have the budget to do the Citroën Top Driver
2. The Cost - If he would not be able to use his own team he would have to go to the more established teams , the likes of PH Sport , Saintéloc Racing , Kronos Racing , as im sure they will already have a few drivers competing , which could add as much as 50% to the budget required to do the Championship than if he was able to use his own team .
This is a great pity because I would give him a good chance of winning the championship , after his three trips to France last year he would have a very could idea of how cost effective he could do the Citroën Top Driver Championship but if he has to go to another team than the budget could be just too much ....

dupanton
8th January 2013, 15:04
I don't think you have to enter your car in a team? I think it is just a possibility, not an obligation.

vino_93
8th January 2013, 18:21
I've not read something which say that it's obligatory ;)

Tom206wrc
10th January 2013, 17:19
Forfait of Stéphane Consani for next week's rallye Monte-Carlo :( but Matthieu Arzéno will be present(there were some doubts) ;)

vino_93
10th January 2013, 18:21
Robert Consani will start his WRC-3 program in Portugal and will do CItroen Top Driver Trophy.

PLuto
10th January 2013, 18:31
Robert Consani will start his WRC-3 program in Portugal and will do CItroen Top Driver Trophy.

Are you sure? As I know, Stephane Consani will start his WRC-3 program in Portugal...

pantealex
10th January 2013, 18:57
Forfait of Stéphane Consani for next week's rallye Monte-Carlo :( but Matthieu Arzéno will be present(there were some doubts) ;)

They are not part of WRC-3

Don´t mix things too much!

vino_93
11th January 2013, 12:33
Are you sure? As I know, Stephane Consani will start his WRC-3 program in Portugal...

my mistake about the surname ;) It's stéphane, not robert ! :dozey:

pantealex
11th January 2013, 15:13
Draft entrylist for sweden is out, 0 (zero) driver in WRC-3

vino_93
11th January 2013, 20:29
Strange that Re didn't count ... if he is expected to do Citroen Top Driver, he could have registered Sweden to take "easy" points.

pucky54
11th January 2013, 20:52
Strange that Re didn't count ... if he is expected to do Citroen Top Driver, he could have registered Sweden to take "easy" points.

Only problem is than Citroen Top Driver is starting at six events from Portugal onwards :D :D

Prisoner Monkeys
12th January 2013, 01:09
Draft entrylist for sweden is out, 0 (zero) driver in WRC-3
Can't blame them, really - Sweden is a very unique event. Why risk squandering an entry on a difficult rally?

Mirek
12th January 2013, 01:40
But You can blame stupid rules of the championship. Two events and three crews entered in one and no crews in the other. Very nice start...

Prisoner Monkeys
12th January 2013, 02:52
Like I said, Rally Sweden has a very unique surface. It is the only event of the season that is all snow - the surface for Monte Carlo depends on the prevailing conditions. And since the WRC-3 is being pitched as an entry-level championship, it stands to reason that those competing in it will be relatively inexperienced. I know I'd be hesitant to enter a rally run in conditions I am not familiar with. So I'd say the lack of entries isn't a result of the regulations, but rather of the way the calendar is structured, with the winter events first.

Mirek
12th January 2013, 10:17
That's excuses. It IS a result of regulations. They shall prevent such situations but instead they create them. To allow this is simply a fail which should be avoided in the future.

Prisoner Monkeys
12th January 2013, 10:31
Then what do you propose as a solution? The Rally Sweden holds no appeal to WRC-3 drivers because it is a difficult and unique event. The rules, meanwhile, are structured in a way to give every driver the best possible chance to be competitive by allowing them to follow a programme of events that works for them.

Mirek
12th January 2013, 10:43
Which is fundamentally wrong. Rules allowing drivers to score in every round of WRC championship but counting only 5 can work if there is 30 serious competitors but not with numbers we see nowadays. Championship where main contenders may not meet more than one-twice in the season is a joke without any meaning. Seriously answer Yourself what is that good for?

Prisoner Monkeys
12th January 2013, 11:59
Championship where main contenders may not meet more than one-twice in the season is a joke without any meaning.
It's unlikely that WRC-3 drivers will contest Mexico, Argentina or Australia. They're too expensive. And the bulk of drivers have not nominated to compete in Monte Carlo or Sweden, probably due to the conditions. So there are eight remaining rounds of the championship for them to contest, which means it is very unlikely that they won't be racing one another. Especially when programmes like the Citroen Top Driver decide which rounds the drivers will do.

Mirek
12th January 2013, 12:04
You still continue with excusing a bad system. That something is unlikely doesn't mean it is impossible. Why it is possible when You can make clear simple rules to avoid such situations? Why do You allow a championship where the rules allow to buy the title? Why do You make rules to split already weak competition as much as possible instead of concentrating it?

PLuto
13th January 2013, 01:19
And the bulk of drivers have not nominated to compete in Monte Carlo or Sweden, probably due to the conditions.

But championship is not about good or bad conditions. If there is nobody on entry list to Sweden, it is big mistake of competitors, because it should be easy points. Because if there should be one crew eligible to WRC3, it should be absolutely the slowest, but if should be in finish, should receive maximum points...

Prisoner Monkeys
13th January 2013, 02:06
And that's what the system allows drivers to do - if they choose to do it that way. The fact that no-one has chosen it doesn't prove that the system is broken, but rather that the competitors are being conservative in their programmes.

Mirek
13th January 2013, 12:16
And that's what the system allows drivers to do - if they choose to do it that way. The fact that no-one has chosen it doesn't prove that the system is broken, but rather that the competitors are being conservative in their programmes.

OMG. So now it didn't happen. So it may happen next time and? System which allows bad things to happen is bad. Simple as that.

Prisoner Monkeys
13th January 2013, 12:29
So because the system has resulted in no WRC-3 entires for Sweden, it's automatically broken?

The structure of the WRC-3 allows drivers flexibility in setting out their programmes. They can choose the events that they think they are best-suited to, which in increases their chances of overall success. If they chose to avoid Sweden because of the unique surface, and did not want to gamble on being able to finish the event in a small field, then perhaps you should be criticising them. After all, the the calendar was re-structured so that Sweden was the final event of the season (and still run in snow), you wouldn't be criticising the rules because by that point, most of the serious WRC-3 contenders would have already contested every event that they had to under the rules.

Mirek
13th January 2013, 12:40
You still miss the point. You have 13 events in the season. 5 counts and everybody can choose any of those 13 and mark them only at the event entry form so nobody can be prepared to what others will do. Basically we will likely have a meaningless results of the events and even of the championship. So far we know entry lists of two events and they just confirm that. What more do You need to see to make You understand that it's completely stupid? It will have no meaning in results, no meaning for fans, for drivers and no meaning for managers of big teams who are searching for young drivers. Together it fulfills the definition of uselessness.

Tom206wrc
20th January 2013, 06:39
Well...so...Sébastien Chardonnet winner of the first round of this new "championship" ;)

bluuford
20th January 2013, 11:32
By quite some margin.. oh.. wait.. he was the onlyone to reach the finish :-P

PLuto
20th January 2013, 17:46
By quite some margin.. oh.. wait.. he was the onlyone to reach the finish :-P

But dont forget that he wasnt alone ! There was also Renaud Poutot (on start)... So really great win.

pantealex
21st January 2013, 13:13
Chardonnet leads after Sweden with 25p against 0p for all other drivers ;)

PLuto
21st January 2013, 17:40
Chardonnet leads after Sweden with 25p against 0p for all other drivers ;)

You are correct, but not precise. Chardonnet leads after Sweden with 25p against 0p for all other driver. Because there is only one "other driver" - Renaud Poutot :)

vino_93
22nd January 2013, 11:55
There was Quentin Gilbert too, but he lost his driving license !

I think this championship has to wait one more year ... when it will be more common, I think more drivers will do it. WRC-2 in two rounds shows us a lot of drivers. I hope WRC-3 in one year will be the same, where it will be more installed.
But of course, 6 rounds on 13 with only 5 best countings is not good ...

Wasted Talent
22nd January 2013, 13:01
Portugal is first round of Citroen's "Top Driver" scheme which runs within WRC-3 so I expect we will see a few more cars in WRC-3 on those events

WT

Bartolbia84
22nd January 2013, 14:00
Portugal is first round of Citroen's "Top Driver" scheme which runs within WRC-3 so I expect we will see a few more cars in WRC-3 on those events

WT

Chardonnet, Consani and Riedemann are sure to be at the start of the Citroen Trophy, but also Tom Cave and Andrea Crugnola stan trying to be budget. Then I don't know if there will be other names, I hope to you anyway.
Crugnola and Chardonnet han datto spectacle with the DS3 R3T in Monaco.

PLuto
22nd January 2013, 14:39
Citroen Top Driver is saving WRC3 this year...

Mirek
22nd January 2013, 18:06
There was Quentin Gilbert too, but he lost his driving license !

I think this championship has to wait one more year ... when it will be more common, I think more drivers will do it. WRC-2 in two rounds shows us a lot of drivers. I hope WRC-3 in one year will be the same, where it will be more installed.
But of course, 6 rounds on 13 with only 5 best countings is not good ...

In last years the number of private entrants in WRC events is decreasing year by year. I can't see how making such crazy rules could brake the trend.

Where are those lots? It's less compared to SWRC and PWRC summed.

pantealex
23rd January 2013, 12:59
In last years the number of private entrants in WRC events is decreasing year by year. I can't see how making such crazy rules could brake the trend.

Where are those lots? It's less compared to SWRC and PWRC summed.

You are right, but:

Monte 2012 had less PWRC than 2013 had WRC-2
and Sweden 2012 had less competotors in SWRC than we have now in WRC-2
But ofcourse reason is that they didn't have both SWRC and PWRC in Monte and Sweden.

mousti
23rd January 2013, 13:27
U call it wrong then.. There can't be less competitors in those competition if that competition didn't run in those rallies..

pantealex
23rd January 2013, 14:44
U call it wrong then.. There can't be less competitors in those competition if that competition didn't run in those rallies..

My call is right, there were only PWRC in Monte and only SWRC in Sweden. Both races had less than WRC-2 this year.

mousti
23rd January 2013, 16:24
Hmm misread it, but anyways WRC-2 is more or less PWRC and SWRC together in one championship. And my opinion will stay the same about those championship, they aren't really good for years now. JWRC was fun for some years then it wasn't excited and since then such championships aren't excited at all anymore.

Georgi
23rd January 2013, 16:50
To me WRC-3 is less interesting than JWRC. To have R3T car is probably expensive like a N4/R4 car. Not sure about that - just guessing.
Initially JWRC was a great championship but the cost was crazy for doing it.
Now JWRC (former FIA Academy) has a good price to do 6 rounds in the world championship.
I think the best is to have just one FWD trophy inside the WRC and a sub-trophy for under 25 year old drivers.
I don't quite like the idea R2 and R3/R3T cars to battle together but this is the only solution for strong FWD championship.

Franky
23rd January 2013, 16:56
Do the winners of championships actually get any prize money besides the title and trophy?

Tom206wrc
23rd January 2013, 17:08
Will Alessandro Re and Federico della Casa(both on entrylist of Rally Sweden)take part to the Citroën Top Driver :confused:

Tom206wrc
25th January 2013, 15:15
According to Rallye-Magazin(article from yesterday), Christian Riedemann will run Citroën Top Driver + WRC3 this season :)
Also looks like he would run under colours of Citroën Deutschland :confused:

PS: note Mikko Hirvonen was present in Darmstadt(Germany)for the presentation of Riedemann program in Citroën Deutschland bureau :D

Good luck to him and his lovely belgian codriver :up:

PLuto
25th January 2013, 20:19
According to Rallye-Magazin(article from yesterday), Christian Riedemann will run Citroën Top Driver + WRC3 this season :)
Also looks like he would run under colours of Citroën Deutschland :confused:

PS: note Mikko Hirvonen was present in Darmstadt(Germany)for the presentation of Riedemann program in Citroën Deutschland bureau :D

Good luck to him and his lovely belgian codriver :up:

Nothing new, info is more than 3 weeks old - Autosport (http://www.autosport.cz/clanek.php?cl=14755). Today was only official presentation...

Mirek
26th January 2013, 14:46
Pluto, Your way of answering everything "That's old news" is for me too arrogant and in fact quite annoying even though You are right.

PLuto
26th January 2013, 17:13
Pluto, Your way of answering everything "That's old news" is for me too arrogant and in fact quite annoying even though You are right.

I know that we have different opinion about this "things", we were talking about it in the past. I was not writing it because I wanted to "be arrogant" against Tom206wrc, but show him, that his joining WRC3 was known before start of season in Monte and there were also other things beside (as he was previously planning to do ERC).

irish_tiger
28th January 2013, 19:47
If you enter the Citroën Top Driver Championship what are the rules or where can you find some information on it ? Did i see somewhere that you have to enter as part of a two car team ?

just read a news here : Citroën Racing lance (http://www.citroen-wrc.com/2012/actualites/actualites-competition-clients/3873/citroen-racing-lance-citroen-top-driver/)
a team can enter as many cars as he wants but at least 2. Only points for two cars can be taken. The team had to nominate two cars to take points.
Costs had to be shown to be more clear to all drivers.

I don't think you have to enter your car in a team? I think it is just a possibility, not an obligation.

I've not read something which say that it's obligatory ;)
Guys is there any e-mail address that you can contact Citroën about the Citroën Top Driver Championship with regards to the Two Car Team rule as i need to find out for definate please ?

dupanton
28th January 2013, 21:21
Guys is there any e-mail address that you can contact Citroën about the Citroën Top Driver Championship with regards to the Two Car Team rule as i need to find out for definate please ?

As I read in AutoHebdo a few weeks ago, you must enter with at least 2 cars in a team...

irish_tiger
29th January 2013, 11:27
OMG ! ...If this is the case I cannot see the benifit of this rule to anyone who is trying to put the finance and get a potential sponser on board .How are you going to sell this to a sponser ? Lets say you are after getting a company like we will say Hertz to sponsor you , the guy in the other car is after getting Avis , than what are you going to call the team ??? Two companies in competition with each other ??? Or what about Red-Bull and Monster energy drinks ??
When now trying a get a sponser on board youll have to explain that the team might now be called after the company you are trying to get on board .
It will be fine for drivers who are already with the like of PH-Sport , Kronas , or Santaloc ,as they probably already are well financed , but what about the the driver who has is own team ? trying to do it on a budget , this is pushing them out .. I would like to hear from Citroën how this is going to help a driver ... all it does is put a needless burden on them , unless this is been done to keep the smaller team out ?

irish_tiger
29th January 2013, 11:28
As I read in AutoHebdo a few weeks ago, you must enter with at least 2 cars in a team...

OMG ! ...If this is the case I cannot see the benifit of this rule to anyone who is trying to put the finance and get a potential sponser on board .How are you going to sell this to a sponser ? Lets say you are after getting a company like we will say Hertz to sponsor you , the guy in the other car is after getting Avis , than what are you going to call the team ??? Two companies in competition with each other ??? Or what about Red-Bull and Monster energy drinks ??
When now trying a get a sponser on board youll have to explain that the team might now be called after the company you are trying to get on board .
It will be fine for drivers who are already with the like of PH-Sport , Kronas , or Santaloc ,as they probably already are well financed , but what about the the driver who has is own team ? trying to do it on a budget , this is pushing them out .. I would like to hear from Citroën how this is going to help a driver ... all it does is put a needless burden on them , unless this is been done to keep the smaller team out ?

dupanton
29th January 2013, 15:16

I don't understand it neither... In fact I don't see any benefit of this rule...

vino_93
11th February 2013, 19:47
Is a race outside of Europe obligatory to be classified or not ?

Tom206wrc
15th February 2013, 12:53
Would be glad if Kevin Abbring, who left VW, came back to Citroën(he perfectly knows the DS3 R3T he was 2WD french gravel champion with it in 2011) and drove in the Top Driver Trophy + WRC3 :)

Bartolbia84
15th February 2013, 13:20
Would be glad if Kevin Abbring, who left VW, came back to Citroën(he perfectly knows the DS3 R3T he was 2WD french gravel champion with it in 2011) and drove in the Top Driver Trophy + WRC3 :)

It would be an ideal solution ...

pantealex
21st February 2013, 16:55
Louise Cook says on her personal facebookpage and her teams facebookpage that she has #55 for 2013, probably with Fiesta

51 Chardonnet
52 Gilbert
53 Poutot
54 ?
55 Cook

Gordini
21st February 2013, 19:33

Where is this written, I have not found in reg?

dupanton
21st February 2013, 19:35
Where is this written, I have not found in reg?

That was how I understood it from an article in AutoHebdo, just before WRC Monte Carlo that was, I think...

vino_93
21st February 2013, 20:22
53 is not Poutot but Saintéloc I think ;)
54 : Riedemann ?

tolis
5th March 2013, 23:32
No 57 for Della Casa-Menchini in a DS3 R3T in the 6 rounds of Citroen Top Driver.

[WRCRR]
6th March 2013, 14:05
So we have now in WRC-3:

51 Sébastien Chardonnet, F (Citroën DS3 R3T)
52 Quentin Gilbert, F (Citroën DS3 R3T) what is the situation with Gilbert's licence - will he be able to compete at all this season, anybody know?
53 Sainteloc Racing (mostly Mathieu Arzeno, it seems)
54? Christian Riedemann, D (Citroën DS3 R3T)
55 Louise Cook, GB (Ford Fiesta R2)
56? Stéphane Consani, F (Citroën DS3 R3T) was confirmed some time ago, yes?
57 Federico Della Casa, CH (Citroën DS3 R3T)

Looks like Molly Taylor might also compete in WRC-3 this season. There were also some rumors about Jukka Korhonen but looks like he is doing BRC only with his DS3.

What about some other rumors? Any news about Andrea Crugnola or Alessandro Re? Or Tom Cave and Keith Cronin?

Bartolbia84
6th March 2013, 19:52
Federico Parli, CH - Citroen DS3 R3T

pantealex
6th March 2013, 20:13
Federico Parli, CH - Citroen DS3 R3T

or Francesco Parli

Bartolbia84
6th March 2013, 20:15
or Francesco Parli

Francesco pardon

irish_tiger
6th March 2013, 22:51
There might be a Uk two car team - but not with Tom Cave .... ;)

Bartolbia84
7th March 2013, 08:17
Alessandro Re most likely will not be at the start of the Citroen.

Bartolbia84
7th March 2013, 08:18

Cronin??

irish_tiger
7th March 2013, 08:27
Cronin??

Keith is Irish , not from the UK ...don't think he will be doing it ....pity

Tom206wrc
9th March 2013, 07:11

Guy Wilks & Kris Meeke ??? :bounce:

AndyRAC
9th March 2013, 12:45
Keith is Irish , not from the UK ...don't think he will be doing it ....pity

He's a 3 time BRC winner, he needs to move up, he's got nothing left to prove in the UK/ Ireland.

irish_tiger
9th March 2013, 12:51
Guy Wilks & Kris Meeke ??? :bounce:
Ah now Tom come on ... dont think them guys would be interested in doing that . That team might now 'possibly' become a three car team , with the other driver not from the UK , but we will have to see - there is nothing set in stone until the entries are in next Tuesday , anything can happen :D

Bartolbia84
9th March 2013, 13:43
Tom Cave on Twitter but said he will play the BRC, and he'd like to play one or two races with the Ds3 R3T in world rally championship.
Unfortunately, even Crugnola do not know whether it will have sufficient budget to run the trophy to him Citroen Trophy, speaks of the trofeo Peugeot 208 r2 in the Italian Championship.

Prisoner Monkeys
12th March 2013, 08:21
Molly Taylor confirms Rally Australia plans:

Molly Taylor to compete at WRC Rally Australia - Speedcafe (http://www.speedcafe.com/2013/03/12/molly-taylor-to-compete-at-wrc-rally-australia/)

Bartolbia84
12th March 2013, 11:31
Chardonnet - FFSA Team (6 events, start to Portugal)

Medved
12th March 2013, 11:54
Chardonnet won WRC-3 in Monte Carlo.

irish_tiger
12th March 2013, 12:00
Chardonnet - FFSA Team (6 events, start to Portugal)
And who is his team mate ? Or how many cars will the FFSA run ?

Bartolbia84
12th March 2013, 12:59
And who is his team mate ? Or how many cars will the FFSA run ?

Sthèphane Consani
FFSA | EQUIPE DE FRANCE FFSA RALLYE 2013 - La Fdration relance sa politique de haut-niveau en Rallye (http://www.ffsa.org/article.php?id=26518)

irish_tiger
12th March 2013, 14:38
Sthèphane Consani
FFSA | EQUIPE DE FRANCE FFSA RALLYE 2013 - La Fdration relance sa politique de haut-niveau en Rallye (http://www.ffsa.org/article.php?id=26518)
Mmmmm - very strong in Rally Du Var last year , the two of them and it will interesting to see how they will perform outside of France . From what i saw of Consani he has the agressive style of Francois Delecour ...

Bartolbia84
27th March 2013, 18:45
Entry

51 Sèbastien Chardonnet
52 Quentin Gilbert
53 Team Sainteloc
54 PH Sport
55 Team Rally GB
56 Francesco Parli
57 Federico Della Casa
58 ADAC Team Weser Ems
59 Bryan Bouffier
60 Citroen Belfast
61 Team Sainteloc (Campedelli)

Tom206wrc
4th April 2013, 16:30
Molly Taylor confirms Rally Australia plans:

Molly Taylor to compete at WRC Rally Australia - Speedcafe (http://www.speedcafe.com/2013/03/12/molly-taylor-to-compete-at-wrc-rally-australia/)

Why not with the DS3 R3 she'll use in ERC this season :confused:

rallyfiend
4th April 2013, 16:35
Why not with the DS3 R3 she'll use in ERC this season :confused:

Innate motorsport is the distributor of the R2 Fiesta in Australia.