PDA

View Full Version : Pictures from the Indian GP 2012

i_max2k2
12th November 2012, 20:40
Guys,

Indian GP 2012 was my first visit to a grand prix, and I really wanted to attend one before MSC retired :) , here are some pics from that weekend!

Indian GP 2012, Turn 4 - a set on Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/89805324@N07/sets/72157631991904413/)

Tazio
12th November 2012, 20:52
Freakin' sweet :up:

CaptainRaiden
12th November 2012, 20:56
Great job! :up:

If everything goes according to plan, I might be there in attendance next year myself. :bounce:

truefan72
14th November 2012, 01:13
wow you took these?

excelelnt

i_max2k2
14th November 2012, 08:31
Freakin' sweet :up:

Thank you!

Great job! :up:

If everything goes according to plan, I might be there in attendance next year myself. :bounce:

This was a great expeience I'm probably gonna be attending Austin next year however in case I'm here, the Indian GP is definitely on! :)

wow you took these?

excelelnt

Yep, thank you!, they did come out well, but I definitely learned a lot to try and do a better job next time :)

Btw if anyone wants high resolution non watermarked files (for a wallpaper or something), let me know and I'll attach them here.

AndyL
14th November 2012, 11:00
Excellent shots!

The Black Knight
14th November 2012, 11:48
Nice. Some sweet pictures there. Superb.

i_max2k2
15th November 2012, 03:32
Excellent shots!

Nice. Some sweet pictures there. Superb.

Thank You! :)

TheFamousEccles
15th November 2012, 07:48
Nice work! It sure isn't as easy as it looks, and some of these look great. I've been getting into videography over the last few years, and have taken footage of various bike-stuff, from mates racing in a club meeting, to MotoGP @ Phillip island and the amount of footage I took - compared to the amount I actually used in an edited "movie" (very loosly used term ;) ) is ridiculous, as I'm sure any photography/video enthusiast can attest to. Very hard to get a feel for framing the shot, and often as a spectator you don't get access to the good shooting spots (though club level meetings and track days are a different thing - you can often get access to great spots, either with or without permission...).

Keep it up!

i_max2k2
15th November 2012, 20:17
Nice work! It sure isn't as easy as it looks, and some of these look great. I've been getting into videography over the last few years, and have taken footage of various bike-stuff, from mates racing in a club meeting, to MotoGP @ Phillip island and the amount of footage I took - compared to the amount I actually used in an edited "movie" (very loosly used term ;) ) is ridiculous, as I'm sure any photography/video enthusiast can attest to. Very hard to get a feel for framing the shot, and often as a spectator you don't get access to the good shooting spots (though club level meetings and track days are a different thing - you can often get access to great spots, either with or without permission...).

Keep it up!

Thank You, and I'm in total agreement, I have picked these from about 2000 odd clicks from Saturday and Sunday (about 900 from the Friday Practice,most of which I dint even go through), this was my first Grand Prix visit or literally any live event where I wanted to take home some good pictures. As much as some clicks look good @100 % crop, the drivers head wobbling in the cars (making the head blurry) made so many pictures unusable, along with the inability to move around much, makes it a bit difficult. But Thank You! I definitely want to attend to more races now :)

steveaki13
17th November 2012, 18:06
These are some Great Shots. Good work.

Did you enjoy your first GP?

i_max2k2
19th November 2012, 18:59
These are some Great Shots. Good work.

Did you enjoy your first GP?

Thank You, I absolutely enjoyed it, it was a great, I was fortunately at a place where a lot of action/overtaking was taking place, a lot of cars were locking up close to their pit stop windows, during qualy I also realized how difficult it gets to set a decent lap with so much traffic, MSC's exclusion during Q2 in India was largely because of traffic, every time he was around turn 4 there were a few cars around it making it difficult to set a reasonable lap.

stuntair
20th December 2012, 21:27
Thanks for the pics I might use couple for my art works