PDA

View Full Version : craig ferguson

FrankenSchwinn
2nd April 2007, 04:21
how popular was he in Scotland? he's not too popular in the usa when his line up is against the finnish president, but i think he's much funnier. youtube his ass if you dont be live me.

janneppi
2nd April 2007, 06:58
Que?

FrankenSchwinn
2nd April 2007, 14:39
Craig Ferguson is a comic on late night tv in the USA. he is originally from Scotland and used to do a lot of comedy there and all over the UK. i was wondering how popular he was when he was living there because i find him to be quite a funny lad. i only see his stuff through youtube though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQEeH0eWEhc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irOFAjsnSg0

Mark in Oshawa
2nd April 2007, 16:58
They guy fell into the gig he has now and he is heart attack funny some nights. His Scottish sense of humour seems to work well with taking the current events of the day in a monologue and poking fun at them. I like the guy a lot. Then again, us Canadians like the humour that comes from the UK, whether it be the antics of Mr. Bean or Billy Connolly.

Drew
2nd April 2007, 20:26
Well, I live south of the border and I've never heard of him and I don't recognise him.

LotusElise
2nd April 2007, 20:44
I've never heard of him either.

MadCat
2nd April 2007, 21:05
Nor me

BDunnell
2nd April 2007, 21:17
I have. He's rather fallen off the radar in the UK since he went Stateside. I remember him making various appearances on TV and radio shows in the UK, and being quite funny, but it was a long time ago!

imull
2nd April 2007, 21:20
you can keep him if its the bloke im thinking of. occasionally funny, usually painful

Hazell B
3rd April 2007, 19:34
I'm a fan, but have never seen any of the stuff since he moved to the US.

He's made some good (though small) Brit films and I've enjoyed them as much as the stand up. Oddly, I don't know anyone else who's known who he is when I've mentioned him, so I guess he wasn't ever big here really.