PDA

View Full Version : Hey fellas

Swarley
5th October 2012, 05:10
Hello everyone. I'm 26 and from the US (Kansas). New here but I've been on the forum scene for quite awhile. Was in need of a good place to discuss motorsports, so to Google I went. Outside of auto racing I'm a huge baseball fan as well as football (American) and basketball.

First and foremost, I'm a huge fan of Formula 1 and the American Le Mans Series. Sebastian Vettel is my guy in F1 and Flying Lizard Motorsports is my team in ALMS. From there I also follow IndyCar pretty closely. Marco Andretti is my favorite driver (what a terrible season), but I cheer for all the drivers at Andretti Autosport. I also follow NASCAR a bit, although not quite as closely as the others and pull for Kevin Harvick. I really enjoy Aussie V8s and DTM, but it's tough to follow those as they are never on live and it's tough to follow when they are actually aired. I also follow Grand-Am quite a bit as well, but don't really pull for anyone there.

Anyways, it'll be nice to talk about some racing here, as I am in dire need of a place to talk about it lol.

Robinho
5th October 2012, 05:51
Welcome, you should be fine here as long as you don't mention (in no particular order) - The Republican Party, Religon, Michael Schumacher, Lewis Hamilton, Monkeys, Nazis, Tony George, Danica Patrick ;) You'll probably cop some flack for Vettel too, but you'll get used to Garry in the F1 forum quickly enough.

:wave:

Mark
5th October 2012, 08:33
Welcome :wave:

donKey jote
5th October 2012, 08:42
Welcome :wave:

Really? :p

Donney
5th October 2012, 12:31
Welcome!