PDA

View Full Version : Iran

Roamy
17th September 2012, 05:06
Ok - I am asking for a poll

Don't need any rhetoric here just a vote

1. take em out
2. let them have a nuke

I want to see how the T.I.R.E.s vote For you newbies T.I.R.E. = The Islamic Republic of Europe

But you can rhetoric after you vote :)

janvanvurpa
17th September 2012, 05:27

1. take em out
2. let them have a nuke

I want to see how the T.I.R.E.s vote For you newbies T.I.R.E. = The Islamic Republic of Europe

You don't want rhetoric but you begin with a made-by-right-wing-extremist-kooks and demonstrably false rhetorical name for Europe?
Who do you propose to "take them out"?

And you going to take them out for coffee and bagels? Or more like take them out to a nice Italian dinner and maybe a movie after before you take them home a __________ them senseless?

Who is " 'em ".

And Faustina, everybody knows what TIRE is except the Europeans who usually just roll their eyes and spit at the absurdity of the concept.

gloomyDAY
17th September 2012, 05:30
TIRES? Dude, that $hit is getting old. I think everyone here is getting TIRED of your right-wing rhetoric. News flash: you speak like a Muslim extremist, with the exception that you're a fat American, white and Christian. Some of your Christian buddies have taken that extra step and actually killed people due to their religious differences (Sikh temple shooting in August 2012). Europe doesn't belong to Muslims. You'd know without having to even stepped a foot on European soil. All you'd have to do is listen to people who actually live there, but I guess having an ear open would be too difficult for some.

What to do about Iran? Keep America out of it. Iran doesn't have a nuclear bomb and America is too broke for another war anyway. The Israelis seem pretty hellbent to attack at the moment, so they can unilaterally attack since they're so bloodthirsty.

Rollo
17th September 2012, 05:32

1. take em out
2. let them have a nuke

Question: What possible advantage do you gain from starting yet another war?

Considering that last week, an envoy to Libya was killed, U.S. embassies were attacked in Yemen and Egypt, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have cost at least $2.7 trillion (which has also been added to US National debt), do you think that there's any commercial advantage in "taking them out"?

I'm just curious as to what sort of benefits you'd derive from turning more Islamic people against the United States and spending possibly another 3 to 5 trillion for the privilege of doing so.