PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Silly Season

Pages : 1 [2]

steveaki13
2nd March 2013, 10:05
Lets see how they go. Chilton & Bianchi are going to have a tough time. It will be interesting to see if Marussia can climb past Caterham.

Garry Walker
2nd March 2013, 10:49
Never been in a scuffle in a bar when you've had a pint glass in your hand? I have. I knew better what do with the glass than swing with it at someone.

I think most guys experience something like that in their lives and it could have gone either way. Adrian was unlucky IMO. The guy he injured was going for him and had started the argument apparently. What happened wasn't a justified act but Sutil didn't intend to use his glass as a weapon. I don't think he should be made to pay with his career because of something unfortunate and especially considering all parties have settled.
Didn't intend is irrelevant, if I drive with a speed of 90mph in a 30 mph zone and kill someone, well, I didn't intend to kill that person either, but I was completely reckless and out of order. The fact is that he did almost kill someone. The difference between a normal guy and a little bitch like Sutil is that once you are in a scuffle with someone, you know what do with the glass in your hand. A normal guy would not swing the glass at someone.

Besides, what normal guy would have a champagne glass in his hand anyway :D

I doubt he ever was. Considering his miserable and negative attitude he shows whenever he uses the POST button, I doubt he would ever go to a place where people have fun. :D Have you been weaned yet?

Wouldn't you just hate to be aguy, who has to buy his way into F1, because talent alone won't cut it and then your sponsors can't cough up the dough *lol* good riddance. Don't let the door hit you o.n your way back out Mr. Razia :D
You certainly are full of hatred :D

dj_bytedisaster is a valued forumer You have the dates mixed, yesterday was not the 1st of april.

EuroTroll
2nd March 2013, 11:02
You have the dates mixed, yesterday was not the 1st of april.

:laugh:

I would have said the same thing (that you're a valued forumer) about you, Garry. :kiss: :D

Garry Walker
2nd March 2013, 11:07
:laugh:

I would have said the same thing (that you're a valued forumer) about you, Garry. :kiss: :D

now now, don't make me blush :kiss:

Malbec
2nd March 2013, 11:20
Never been in a scuffle in a bar when you've had a pint glass in your hand? I think most guys experience something like that in their lives and it could have gone either way. Adrian was unlucky IMO. The guy he injured was going for him and had started the argument apparently. What happened wasn't a justified act but Sutil didn't intend to use his glass as a weapon. I don't think he should be made to pay with his career because of something unfortunate and especially considering all parties have settled.

The parties settled once Sutil was convicted of assault in a German court which found that he had used his champagne glass to intentionally wound Lux. This conviction was partly based on video evidence. I don't think there is much basis in fact for your very generous version of events.

Joey Zyla
2nd March 2013, 11:52
I have. I knew better what do with the glass than swing with it at someone.

Didn't intend is irrelevant, if I drive with a speed of 90mph in a 30 mph zone and kill someone, well, I didn't intend to kill that person either, but I was completely reckless and out of order. The fact is that he did almost kill someone. The difference between a normal guy and a little bitch like Sutil is that once you are in a scuffle with someone, you know what do with the glass in your hand. A normal guy would not swing the glass at someone.

Besides, what normal guy would have a champagne glass in his hand anyway :D

Have you been weaned yet?

You certainly are full of hatred :D

You have the dates mixed, yesterday was not the 1st of april.

Really? :rolleyes:

dj_bytedisaster
2nd March 2013, 14:23
The parties settled once Sutil was convicted of assault in a German court which found that he had used his champagne glass to intentionally wound Lux. This conviction was partly based on video evidence. I don't think there is much basis in fact for your very generous version of events.

Do you have any proof for that? As far as I know, Sutil was convicted for Körperverletzung. If the court had found that he has used the glass deliberately as a weapon, he would have been convicted for vorsätzliche Körperverletzung and you get a hell of a lot more than a suspended 18 month sentence for that.

CNR
2nd March 2013, 23:28
(what kind of a man would injure another man with a champagne glass? That is just so pathetic) mean that in my view, such a person does not deserve a place in F1. There should be personal accountability. from what i have red is that he went to throw the champagne in his face and the glass hit him. HAVE TO ASK IF IT WAS LIKE THAT WHY WAS IT NOT REPORTED IN Shanghai WHY WAIT 1 month to report it. is Lux a gay who knows ? did he hit on Sutil ?

truefan72
3rd March 2013, 00:06
I'm sorry, but I had to have a little chuckle at that part. "Only" second and third? Even considering there were 26 drivers in each race?

lol

if it were a German driver, he would be singing his praises to kingdom come and lauding how they came 2nd or 3rd in a tough field of future F1 competitors
sorry, I could not resists

dj_bytedisaster
3rd March 2013, 12:24
I don't think so, but who am I to begrudge you your own opinion. Considering that my three favourite drivers are American, British and Italian, well...

Only because I tend to protest Garry's anti-German resentments, doesn't mean I don't value drivers of other nations ;)

henners88
3rd March 2013, 15:52
Oh well.

Malbec
3rd March 2013, 16:09
Do you have any proof for that? As far as I know, Sutil was convicted for Körperverletzung. If the court had found that he has used the glass deliberately as a weapon, he would have been convicted for vorsätzliche Körperverletzung and you get a hell of a lot more than a suspended 18 month sentence for that.

I am basing my comment on the english translation of his conviction which is grievious bodily harm resulting from assault. That verdict implies that it was intentional, and since the champagne flute caused the damage that it was used as the weapon.

Something could of course have been lost in translation but doesn't Vorsatzliche mean roughly the same as premeditated? I don't think that was the case, I doubt Sutil went to the club with the intention only to attack Lux.

dj_bytedisaster
4th March 2013, 00:14
Well the question here is - did they get into a scuffle, the glass broke and Lux was injured or did Sutil break the glass with the clear intent to use it as a weapon. If the later was the case, he would never have gotten a suspended sentence only. Those things carry 2-3 years.

gloomyDAY
5th March 2013, 02:12
Hamilton ditches McLaren in favor of Mercedes. Paddy Lowe is leaving McLaren for Mercedes in 2014. Toto Wolff left Williams and is now with Mercedes. So what of Brawn? I think there's a possibility of Ross heading over to McLaren in 2014?

Also, Honda is getting back into the mix as an engine supplier with McLaren in either 2014 or 2015. What's even crazier is that Eddie Jordan has been on the money with these predictions for the past 2 years. Freaky!

52Paddy
12th March 2013, 01:28
What's even crazier is that Eddie Jordan has been on the money with these predictions for the past 2 years. Freaky!

Good oul Irish wit ;)

zako85
12th March 2013, 01:51
I am still surprised that McLaren and Mercedes may be splitting up after such as long cooperation, but I guess this development probably became inevitable once Mercedes decided to set up its own team.

Barreis
18th March 2013, 21:37
Kimi in the mood.
F1 Testing at Barcelona 2013 - Hilarious Kimi Raikkonen Interview!!!!! - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAm1be_tPUY)