PDA

View Full Version : Incredible Gardemeister incar

morfn
29th March 2007, 20:19
Surf to Toni Gardemeister brand new website at http://www.tonigardemeister.com and check his 'secret files'. There's his incar from summer 2006 behind the steering wheel of BMW M3.

INCREDIBLE FOOTAGE - Especially due the reason that the co-driver don't know where he's at in the first corner of first stage!

Also third stage is very impressive - like all five stages!

Fly
29th March 2007, 20:26
:up: :up: :up: :up:

White Sauron
29th March 2007, 20:31
Hahaha))) Look at the headline, neighbouring finns)

When translating into english, it seems they put english preposition "for", but left the word "podium" in finnish "allatiivi"... ))) great))) They make me read in two languiages at the same time)

Tomi
29th March 2007, 21:15
Surf to Toni Gardemeister brand new website at http://www.tonigardemeister.com and check his 'secret files'. There's his incar from summer 2006 behind the steering wheel of BMW M3.

INCREDIBLE FOOTAGE - Especially due the reason that the co-driver don't know where he's at in the first corner of first stage!

Also third stage is very impressive - like all five stages!

support your local plopcrew :)

HG_Lancer
29th March 2007, 21:57
morfn

thanks for sharing. Good site and excellent videos.
Not only do i enjoy watching Toni, but also RWD is super
Hector

Mickey T
29th March 2007, 22:07
kind of makes you miss rear drive rally cars, doesn't it?

HG_Lancer
30th March 2007, 07:31
me not an expert, the only rwd car i drove before the Ford Fiestas i owned, was my 40 hps vw bug. Fiestas are not bad, but vw bug was so much fun despite the low power and speed. never drove it on gravel. i remember when i fishtailed my little vw and scared some job mates that were traveling along. it was fun.

now i depend on footage of the old days and onboards, etc. one of my favorites is the one of Rigolet in his Sierra Cosworth.

regards
Hector

jparker
1st April 2007, 05:21
Excelent footage, enjoyed every single second of it.
Did you guys notice few lonely teenagers along the stage spectating?
Can you imagine, one of them could be the future WRC champion :)

Zico
1st April 2007, 14:08
Great footage.. Yep.. makes me wish that 4wd had never been introduced.

Thanks for that. :)