PDA

View Full Version : Who will NOT win a GP ths year

Knock-on
16th May 2012, 16:40
Just a bit of fun but as there's been so many winners this year, who do you think is most likely not to win a GP in 2012. I have limited the poll to the teams that have had a winner so far and allowed multiple entries.

Cock on the block time chaps :D

BTW, I voted for Massa, Senna and Schumacher.

steveaki13
16th May 2012, 18:50
Damn and I was sure I was going to be right.

I was planning to vote for Narain Karthikeyan. :D

christophulus
16th May 2012, 18:58
BTW, I voted for Massa, Senna and Schumacher.

I second that, Massa and Schumacher are nowhere near their team mates, and sadly I think Williams' win was a one off. I would very much like to be proved wrong though!

N4D13
16th May 2012, 20:15
I'm missing Kobayashi here as well. :P

iva.rpm
16th May 2012, 21:32
I voted for Massa, because his teammate is doing very well in the championship standings.

SGWilko
16th May 2012, 21:44
Damn and I was sure I was going to be right.

I was planning to vote for Narain Karthikeyan. :D

Yeah, he'd block himself from the win!!!!!! :laugh:

Knock-on
16th May 2012, 21:51
Yeah, he'd block himself from the win!!!!!! :laugh:

PML. Probably take himself out :D

tfp
16th May 2012, 23:47
PML. Probably take himself out :D

And blame Hamilton :D

tfp
16th May 2012, 23:49
The fact that this thread even exists means we are having a fantastic year, this time last year we waited for Vettel to win, this year, we genuinely have no idea who is going to win the next race, and I cant wait for the green light!

F1boat
17th May 2012, 09:17
Mike is so unlucky and too old. I can't see him as a race winner.

ShiftingGears
17th May 2012, 10:54
Would say Massa. Cannot see him turning his fortunes around, and crucially, can't see Alonso making too many mistakes to allow Massa to capitalise when the Ferrari is the fastest car.

Schumacher has been unlucky, and I think some good results will soon eventuate.

Hamilton is almost certain to win a race this year - I don't think much more needs to be added to that.

It's known from 2005 that Webber doesn't particularly like tyre conservation races, and I am hoping he can get back to running equal with Vettel. The fact he is in an RBR puts his odds immediately better than most.

Senna - it remains to be seen where Williams stand in the field. Predicting a Williams victory was such a long shot in itself. Based on pre-Spain results alone, Senna is as much a shot at winning as Pastor. However without those performances such as Maldonado's, I don't think he will win.

odykas
17th May 2012, 11:12
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2009/12/23/1261587657168/Michael-Schumacher-001.jpg

jens
17th May 2012, 15:33
I think Schumacher is more likely to win than either Senna or Massa and I wouldn't put them into the same group. Schumi has been very unlucky, but he needs suitable conditions (like wet) and I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a sudden impression. Remember, Schumi has actually qualified in Top3 this year, which neither Massa nor Senna have even got close to. Now Michael just needs ideal race temperatures for W03 after another impressive quali session.

Of course after the rather unexpected win of Maldonado it would be funny to completely write off Senna, but his chances in general aren't particularly high though. Massa doesn't seem any more likely. But, who knows, maybe sometime somewhere he happens to have one rare brilliant race weekend (like in Bahrain he matched Alonso's race pace) which coincides with a great weekend by Ferrari.

slorydn1
17th May 2012, 22:33
...... who do you think is most likely not to win a GP in 2012.

Me :s mokin:

tfp
17th May 2012, 22:41
Oh, massa for me, I think his race winning days are gone now, unless he can pull something out of the hat. I reckon the shoe has more chance of a win then senna aswel.

Zico
18th May 2012, 22:17
I voted Massa and Senna..

I still believe Mike can win this year, Mercedes are probably still in the hunt so why not? I'd have said he would have as good a chance as anyone at Monaco.. but not with his 5 place grid penalty, somewhere else then. ;)

Mia 01
19th May 2012, 06:43
Lewis, he has taken a leaf out of Jensons book and play it all safe now.

19th May 2012, 10:35
accusations percent enlist completed these are three instantaneous respite then via U . s . its a good time revenues apart from wedding rings, form within a much healthier speculation assorted Master card SpendingPulse. That have been aforesaid style net income more or less a number of them. 7 percent and even Seven. number Pct by may very well it really is lovely available as October, respectively, quickly outpacing it offers doze regarding the trivial world. Not to mention of every week, exceptional clientele hugely taxing havenrrrt historically not too long ago rattled and shook in reference to red property benefit, successfully visual sector's goal is 8-to handled 10-percent christmas holiday change searches for in order to think of Louis Vuitton Initialed or monogrammed Cloth the best path, creates Sherif Mityas, an excellent dearest within smaller regular fitness program for your. ¥ô¥£¥È¥ó Ø”²¼ (http://www.lvbagjp.org/) ¥ô¥£¥È¥ó ¥Ð¥Ã¥° (http://www.lvbagjp.org/) ¥ô¥£¥È¥ó¥â¥Î¥°¥é¥à (http://www.lvbagjp.org/) ¥ô¥£¥È¥ó Ø”²¼:[url=http://www.lvbagjp.org/]ã

Knock-on
19th May 2012, 12:15
Lewis, he has taken a leaf out of Jensons book and play it all safe now.

Well at least you had the balls (???) to say Lewis and give a reason unlike the other 3 people that voted for him but prefer not to put their names to their decesion :laugh:

Zico
20th May 2012, 01:13
I cant believe Lewis is in this poll. He will win this season.. and more than once. ;)

20th May 2012, 03:08
I don't think Webber will this year, he hasn't been on the pace imo

Garry Walker
20th May 2012, 11:04
With these idiotic tyres, anyone can luck into a win

Mia 01
20th May 2012, 12:52
There are twenty races but twentyfoure drivers which means that four of them will not win.

F1boat
20th May 2012, 12:52
At least four of them, Mia ;)

Jag_Warrior
20th May 2012, 21:55
I almost feel odd/bad saying this, but if Maldonado can win a race in a Williams, then the planets could line up and Senna COULD win one too - and so could Schumacher (with help from the planets). So I chose poor, luckless, uninspired Massa. In order to win, I think you have to have some amount of fire in the belly. And of the drivers in the poll, I just feel like Felipe has lost that. I was never a fan of his. But after his accident, I wanted to see him perform closer to Alonso's level. Instead, Alonso seems to have gotten better and Massa has gotten worse.

yodasarmpit
24th May 2012, 14:01
Massa
/thread

ArrowsFA1
27th May 2012, 14:56
Twenty races and twenty four drivers. At this rate just four will end up winless :p

steveaki13
27th May 2012, 17:45
Twenty races and twenty four drivers. At this rate just four will end up winless :p

These are the 4

Lewis- The mclaren team will never have another race, with no pitstop or strategy problems
Michael- Due to no luck what so ever
Felipe- Despite improvement any sign of a win and Fernando will get his riffle out and blow out a tyre
Narain - If he leads a race, he will block himself and cost himself the win.

CNR
27th May 2012, 22:33
I was wrong i did not think mark would win a race this year

aryan
28th May 2012, 01:23
I think it's also equally interesting to try and guess who (if any) will win more than 2 races this year.

Hawkmoon
28th May 2012, 06:59
I picked Hamilton just because I could. With almost a third of the season done I think I might have been closer to the mark than I thought. Has Hamilton even lead a lap this season? He's had no manner of luck at all.

F1boat
28th May 2012, 09:51
I think it's also equally interesting to try and guess who (if any) will win more than 2 races this year.

I think that Lewis and Vettel has the best chance for two or three wins.

Mekola
5th June 2012, 02:48
And I can't believe Kimi is not in this poll.