PDA

View Full Version : F1 drivers' cars

kalasend
27th March 2007, 19:21
Anybody know what the F1 drivers' daily ride is?
I also wonder if Toyota drivers are limited to driving Toyota's in the public. That'd be painful, IMO.

93VTEC
27th March 2007, 19:25
PErhaps Toyota guys can drive Lexus cars, as those are also Toyota's. I doubt that Spyker guys drive Spykers. I also don't think that Massa And Kimi drive Ferraris, perhaps Fiats, that is the badge on their cars after all.

Erki
27th March 2007, 23:19
I doubt that Spyker guys drive Spykers.

Yes, they fly them. :s mokin:

wedge
27th March 2007, 23:46
I remember ITV did a feature on this this time last year.

The Ferrari drivers had Maseratis, Toyota drivers drove Lexus, Mark Webber still kept his BMW 7 series after Williams changed engine suppliers and Nico Rosberg started off last year driving a......

Proton!

Obviously Nico now earns more pocket money than he did in F3/GP2. I have no idea what he drives now.

I think Schnell mentioned Ant was given a Honda CTR when he became their test driver.

I do know for a fact that one of Renaults' presents given to Fernando Alonso in 2003 was a Renault 5 Turbo ;)

call_me_andrew
28th March 2007, 04:42
I remember seeing an intervew on SPEED Channel last year at Indy where Alonso was asked what he drives every day and he made a point of saying that his favorite car was his "big Mercedes".

I think it's floating around Youtube somewhere.

RJL25
28th March 2007, 12:23
last time i heard webber was driving a BMW M5 cos its "big, fast and has a V10 so why not?"

i understand micheal schumacher owns a number of ferrari's but how many he actually bought and how many he was given as a present from the factory is unknown. One of those ferrari's happens to be an enzo, of which jean todt also owns

OmarF1
29th March 2007, 15:54
Here it is a slideshow on that topic ;) http://www.autotrader.co.uk/EDITORIAL/car_page_content/33598.html

ratonmacias
29th March 2007, 16:53
Here it is a slideshow on that topic ;) http://www.autotrader.co.uk/EDITORIAL/car_page_content/33598.html

all of the cars are cool but nicks car is gayer than elton john laying down on a white piano wearing a pink thong.

Roamy
29th March 2007, 17:14
all of the cars are cool but nicks car is gayer than elton john laying down on a white piano wearing a pink thong.

right on the money Rat!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

CarlMetro
29th March 2007, 18:07
Poor Jarno :laugh:

Caroline
29th March 2007, 18:43

He has a cool car there. I like it :)

CarlMetro
29th March 2007, 19:24
He has a cool car there. I like it :)

But then you like Hillmans :p :

ioan
29th March 2007, 20:03

He must have inherited it from JV when he left midseason! :p :

ratonmacias
29th March 2007, 20:07
He must have inherited it from JV when he left midseason! :p :

no man last time i checked jv had an american muscle car and a boxter.

and i remember jv got x 5īs when he was at beemer.

ioan
29th March 2007, 20:16
no man last time i checked jv had an american muscle car and a boxter.

and i remember jv got x 5īs when he was at beemer.

Don't know mybe you're right but I could have imagined JV with that car!

ratonmacias
29th March 2007, 20:38
Don't know mybe you're right but I could have imagined JV with that car!

keep your fantasies to yourself

CharlieJ
29th March 2007, 20:43
Hey... if it's good enough for MS....... in fact I seem to recall reading that it was Herr Cobbler's favourite. ;)