PDA

View Full Version : Martinsville Speedway

patrickmartin
30th March 2012, 20:18
After the snoozers of the past couple of weeks, it sure feels good to come back to NASCARs roots with a good track. Weather's gonna beautiful down here this weekend if yall dont have tickets yet, come on out and enjoy some Martinsville!

call_me_andrew
31st March 2012, 02:52
What part of Kevin Harvick bump drafting at Fontana put you to sleep?

patrickmartin
31st March 2012, 05:37
I'd take a road course over that place any day, bores me death and never fails. If they'd reduce the width of the track by about 20-30ft it might be one of the best on the circuit...but as it is, I can't stand it.

harvick#1
31st March 2012, 15:48
Infineon is a Demo Derby, some members on this board here bash Bristol's old style of racing, but tracks like like, Darlington, Martinsville, Daytona, Talladega normally have more damaged cars than Bristol.

Nascar in general has gotten boring because of silly rules and the broadcast teams, honestly, DW was bad enough, now they put Mikey up there and nothing is betting when they all bias towards MWR, Rusty was good not talking about his team in the Nationwide broadcast, Mikey can do the same or take him off the team.

also the CoT never failed, the other difference in the cars is basically the engine, you will never tell outside of decals what each car actually is, Nascar is much like the government, too involved and took alot of freedoms out of the series that made major differences in the tracks they raced on.

30th April 2012, 09:23
Hello to child on this lovely forum. Let me put forward myself. I am doktor and i am competition this website : lig tv (http://www.yayinakisi.com) Waiting for all these friends. Best regards