PDA

View Full Version : Are you Freakin Kidding Me

Roamy
23rd March 2012, 15:25
Pope Benedict XVI has denounced drug-related violence in Mexico and urged young people to renounce it, ahead of his visit to the country.

On his way to Mexico, the Pope said it was vital "to fight this evil which destroys our young".

Right now lets see him go through the streets of Juarez in the PopeMobile. Maybe if he left the altar boys alone someone would listen to him

donKey jote
23rd March 2012, 18:34
Yep, sounds like he could do with one of your bigger buttplugs :dozey:

furner
28th March 2012, 22:27
Pope Benedict XVI has denounced drug-related violence in Mexico and urged young people to renounce it, ahead of his visit to the country.

On his way to Mexico, the Pope said it was vital "to fight this evil which destroys our young".

Right now lets see him go through the streets of Juarez in the PopeMobile. Maybe if he left the altar boys alone someone would listen to him

I'm new so I'll post with deference and say that your implication of misconduct is inappropriate.

anthonyvop
28th March 2012, 22:54
The real crime is that he is now in Cuba picking up some checks from the murderous dictatorship.

***** the Pope!

Rudy Tamasz
29th March 2012, 12:46

And the point you want to make is...

Dave B
29th March 2012, 12:52

Sometimes the punchlines just write themselves...

30th March 2012, 04:31
Yeah!!http://www.castoffdebt.com/hff